Most disgusting and favourite Freddy death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Whats you favourite and most disgusting Freddy death? Please state what NOES movie its from.

I think the most grossest one is on Dream warriors where Freddy pulls out that kids veins and pulls him along like a puppet, and on the uncut version of the dream child where he straps that girl to a chair then rips open her stomach and feeds her own guts to her.

What do you guys think?

You can also state deaths from Freddy Vs. Jason.

TheDreamMaster
I agree wuth your idea of when he kills phillip in Dream Warriors by playing the puppet master. had to be the best. One of the ones i like the most is in The Dream Master when he kills sheila by sucking the life and her organs out through her mouth. with the great tag line " Wanna suck face"
but in keeping up with the more recent movies the best death in freddy vs jason is when freddy posesses freeburg and jason chops him in half. then after that scene when freddy whips the jank out of jason in the dream world and thinks he killed him but he really didnt

DeNiro
This is also my favorite death out of all of the freddy deaths.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Even the special effects for the puppet master death look sick and good now, so people must have been pretty scared when it first came out, I hated the wizard master kid! stupid nerd............i'm glad he died.

ElmStreetFan01
Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare
He gets blown to bits by a pipe bomb

Freddy_vs_Jason
I hated Freddys dead, he was too much of a comedian, he just needs to be a cold-blooded killer! like in the first Elm Street movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.