Naga Sadow vs. Darth Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Which of these two powerful, ancient Sith would win? Revan actually had a lightsaber. Naga Sadow earned a tomb on Courascant. Both were Dark Lords of the Sith at one point. Both nearly conquered the Republic.

Darth_Janus
I'm coming back to this one to vote. I need to do some research on Naga Sadow...

Darth_Glentract
some Naga Sadow history.

Dark Lord of the Sith. "He ruled approximately a thousand years before the time of Exar Kun. A member of an elite priesthood of pure Sith blood." At the funeral of the previous Dark Lord of the Sith, Sadow chalenged his arch-rival, Ludo Kressh, for the title of the next Dark Lord. Sadow felt the Sith Empire was stagnating and should expand its territory, while Kressh wanted a more isolationist approach to governing the Sith Empire. The duel was interupted by the arrival of Gav and Jori Daragon, unlucky explorers that hyperspaced to the wrong place. Kressh wanted them executed as precursors to an invasion, but Sadow saw it as an oportunity to expand the Sith Empire. Gav and Jori waited in their cells, sentenced to be executed, despairing . . . not realizing that they had become pawns of a Sith Lord. With his fierce loyal Massassi warriors, Naga Sadow secretly stole strange Republic weaponry from Gav and Jori's impounded ship, Starbreaker 12, and staged a commando raid to free the prisoners, killing a prominent Sith Lord in the process. Sadow whisked them off to his private fortress. The Sith Lords were thrown into an uproar, seeing the weapons, the evidence, and assuming they had been attacked by Republic forces. In turmoil, they turned to Naga Sadow for leadership and named him the Dark Lord of the Sith. Outraged, Ludo Kressh stormed off, taking his supporters with him. Discovering Sadow's trickery, Kressh mounted an armed rebellion against the evil Dark Lord, vowing to fight to save the Sith Empire from Sadow's reckless plans. While attacking Sadow's decoy fortress on Khar Shian, Kressh had inadvertantly waltzed into an ambush set by the Dark Lord. With Ludo Kressh out of the way, Naga Sadow rallied all the Sith Lords for the comming conquest. During Kressh's attack, Sadow had tricked Jori into fleeing back to the Republic without her brother, who was being held elsewhere, and with a hidden homing beacon led Naga Sadow right to the Republic. He began teaching the Force-sensitive Gav Sith magic, and later gave him command of the Sith invasion fleet; Sadow himself would watch the battle from his meditation sphere orbiting Primus Goluud, where he used forbidden Sith magic to rally his forces and create the illusion of a more massive invasion force than it actually was. But Gav could not stand being the commander causing all the death and destruction, and instead attacked Sadow himself. With his meditation sphere damaged, his Massassi armies began losing, and the Republic fleet set out to hunt down Sadow. Causing the Primus Goluud star to explode, Sadow tried to hide his escape back to the Sith Empire. In Sadow's absence, Ludo Kressh retook control of the Sith Empire and had his fleet waiting for Sadow's return. But Kressh's fleet was still no match for Sadow's already depleated fleet. Just as Sadow destroyed Kressh's ship, and Ludo Kressh with it, the Republic fleet arrived, led there by Jori. "He escaped across the galaxy, engaging Republic gunships in a cataclysmic battle at the Denarii Nova. Eventually, he and his followers ended up on Yavin Four, with his followers devolving into the primitive Massassi warriors over the centuries."

Darth_Glentract

Wanderer259
Able to rip the cores from stars and fling them at starships? Damn...

I'm going to have to think about this.

Darth_Janus
Jeez. Sadow was quite the badass. I dunno. As much as Revan is the man, unless he pulls some truly wicked crap out of his cape in KOTOR III, Sadow wins.

Fishy
Sadow wins...

I don't like it, but he wins

Kun-ni Habeo
revan

Naga Sadow
for ****s sake, u again.
WHY REVAN? WHY? WHAT DID HE DO TO CONVINCE U?

i think it would be sadow, althou he didnt have a lightsaber, he had tremendous command of the force, he was even more devious then revan, and quite good tactician, so basicly all the things revan was.
Sadows only advantage would be force, maybe also his natural strenght. it would be close, but sadow would probably win.

Revan Darkstar
good grief Kun-ni Habeo, do you even read the other posts.
Sadow's power was far beyond Revan's. He was also a tactician, and could create massive beasts, personally, I think that he created the terentek for the war that he waged. He could also destroy STARS!
Sure Revan is good, but he has never destroyed a star.
Sadow wins.

ps. If Darth Janus and Fishy are convinced that Revan would lose, that should really tell you something since they are one Revan's strongest supporters.
You really shouldn't vote for someone just because you like them without considering the facts, reminds me too much of jackstain.

Revan Darkstar
By the way Darth Glentract, nice posts about Sadow, lots of info, good work!

Fishy
I only vote for Revan if he can win, he can't in this case...

And really Janus and I aren't Revan's strongest supporters, maybe his most logical supporters but at least we admit he can lose...

Darth_Janus
True enough. Revan's perhaps my favorite Sith lord, but he has his shortcomings and faults. And in the presence of a true Sith like Sadow, that becomes all too apparent.

Kun-ni Habeo
2naga sadow
chill man,i like revan more and didn't want him to lose,and yea hes cooler than naga,still i know naga wuld probably win,i simply like revan more

Wanderer259
My goodness, the guy's ripping the CORES FROM STARS AND FLINGING THEM AT SHIPS WITH HIS MIND. I don't see how Revan would win unless he did some quick thinking and cut Sadow down with a lightsaber. Unlikely, but possible. But I'm still going to have to go against my favorite Sith Lord and say Sadow wins.

Kun-ni Habeo
lol...es my fav too....

Darth_Glentract
Naga Sadow imagehttp://NagaSadow http://Naga Sadow

Darth_Glentract
why do they never work?

Kun-ni Habeo
http://thunder.prohosting.com/~spiff/Lords.html check this out not bad

Darth_Glentract
dang, thats the exact image I was trying to post

Kun-ni Habeo
lol
hes pics are rare lol

Darth Revan33
My opinion, it depends on where and how they fight. In melee fighting I think Revan would win, but in Force Powers Naga would win. If they fought with armies, it could go either way. Revan is the smarter tactician but Naga is more powerful with full scale fighting. But Revan would most likely find some way to win this way. Naga seems pretty cowardly and reluctant to fight in single combat. Note that he didn't use any incredible magics in single fighting, all his abilities seemed to be a full scale only type thing (like Bastila's Battle Meditation). Being able to fling stars would also be useless unless he really wanted a stalemate. He instead relied on tricking his opponents which wouldn't work against Revan.

Revan had amazing potential (much like Anakin Skywalker), then he learned everything about the Jedi and everything about the Sith. He got even stronger without that knowledge and then he recovered it. So Darth Revan would be pretty resistant to Sith powers.

Also keep in mind that the Dark Side was spread too thin in Naga's time, shared among too many Lords. That's why all the greatest Sith Lords after that had only one other to share the power with. Exar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma, Darth Revan and Darth Malak, Darth Sidious and Darth Maul, etc. Naga, on the other hand, had been in competition with many many other Sith Lords so his the power would be spread too thin among them.

In conclusion, I think Darth Revan barely wins this one, mostly due to his saber wielding skills.

Kun-ni Habeo
lo
nice way to put it

Darth Revan33
thanks rock

Kun-ni Habeo
don't mention it Happy Dance

Darth_Glentract
I think that the rule of two was ment to keep down civil wars and I think that it is dumb to say that the force was streched to thin. I think that there is no way that they are using all of the force and reducing their numbers would better concentrate it.

Darth Revan33
Well, the only reason I made that comment was because it says that in the new essential guide to characters under Darth Bane. That is why he makes the rule of two. Besides, Marka wanted Naga and Ludo to do the same thing I think, and later he did do that for Exar and Ulic. Its not the best argument, but it is a little interesting.

Bobafett34
revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.