Spider-man Vs. Sincity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrossardBeach
What do you think about filming spider-man movies in the same way they did Sincity movie ???

doctorstrongbad
Hmm.. it could work. I would rather see a Punisher film in that style.

Spideys Sister
I dont Know. It'd get a little confusing after a while. Kids watch Spidey after all

doctorstrongbad
Yeah but I wouldn't mine seeing a punisher or maybe a new daredevil movie in the Sin City style.

Spideys Sister
Oooooooooh-KAY!!!

doctorstrongbad
Yeah the last punisher movie was kinda weak. I was hoping for more action and killing. If the did it Sin City style it could work. I don't think it would be good for a Spider-man movie.

Spideys Sister
Killing good sincity bad

doctorstrongbad
You didn't like SinCity? I thought it was an good movie, not great but good maybe like 3 stars. What parts didn't you like?

Spideys Sister
It lost me a the begging I didn't under stand it so I left after that first guy was killed

Spideys Sister
The comic was good but the movie wasn't all that great....

doctorstrongbad
Oh okay, I liked the style of the film and I enjoyed it. The whole time I was thinking about a marvel comic done in the same style. It came down to the punisher or ghost rider.

Spideys Sister
I coul see that happening

doctorstrongbad
Will there be a sin city part 2? I liked it but I'm not sure if they will make a sequel?

Spideys Sister
If we have to wait 4 a spidey3 you have to wait 4 a sincity2

doctorstrongbad
They are making Sin City part 2, Frank Miller is currently writing it. I think I would rather see Spider-man 3 and 4 then Sin City 2.

GGgrievous725
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
They are making Sin City part 2, Frank Miller is currently writing it. I think I would rather see Spider-man 3 and 4 then Sin City 2.

yeah but sin city 2 probably will be good

doctorstrongbad
Yeah Sin City 2 should be good, but it's not spider-man quality good. It will be good for a regular movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.