Gladiator vs. doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Gladiator

vs.

Doomsday

kgkg
Gladiator

brainchild81
Gladiator

jinzin
gladiator would be winning for a while but after seeing that nothing he does can harm dd, his confidence will probably start to drop and then eventually so will he, I mean didn't you see what the hulk did to him?

gautam
Doomsday

Xplosive
Doomsday

armandovalles
gladiator would just hit doomsy with one punch at beyond warp speed and doomsy is dead.

whirlysplat
And then Doomsday comes back from the dead adapted to that technique. Eventually Doomsday wins. Unless he is erased from existence that is what Doomsday does.

jinzin
and just how is gladiator gonna kill doomsday when he's already died by physical force?

whirlysplat
Same way he did every other time he died by physical force jinzin

whirlysplat
Originally posted by jinzin
and just how is gladiator gonna kill doomsday when he's already died by physical force?

He needs to read Superman/Doomsday issue1

Tony Stark
Gladiator

He flys at Doomsday at 1000 times the speed of light and spears him with his mohawk. Doomsday dead.

Gladiator wins. cool

Linkalicious
Gladiator doesn't stand a chance against Doomsday. Not one chance.

Doomsday would physically dismantle Gladiator. Hell, even if Gladiator flew it at this BS 1000 times the speed of sound crap...Doomsday would just deck him in the face and kill him on impact.

Once those protrusions break Gladiator's skin...Gladiator is done.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Gladiator doesn't stand a chance against Doomsday. Not one chance.

Doomsday would physically dismantle Gladiator. Hell, even if Gladiator flew it at this BS 1000 times the speed of sound crap...Doomsday would just deck him in the face and kill him on impact.

Once those protrusions break Gladiator's skin...Gladiator is done.

pretty much big grin

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by whirlysplat
And then Doomsday comes back from the dead adapted to that technique. Eventually Doomsday wins. Unless he is erased from existence that is what Doomsday does.
I swear. It is not fair for Doomsday to get a million lives to beat someone. If you die, you lose. Even if he came back immune to the first method of death, he lost the fight in question. The aftermath is irrelevant.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I swear. It is not fair for Doomsday to get a million lives to beat someone. If you die, you lose. Even if he came back immune to the first method of death, he lost the fight in question. The aftermath is irrelevant.

But thats his power "to come back", its what Doomsday is based on Swanky with out him being allowed his best power it would be like removing Glads confidence (ironic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Swanky-Tuna
So if somebody kills Doomsday 100 different ways then on the 101 fight that person dies at Doomsday's hands, Doomsday won the fight and didn't loose 100 previous fights?

whirlysplat
So if somebody kills Doomsday 100 different ways then on the 101 fight that person dies at Doomsday's hands, Doomsday won the fight and didn't loose 100 previous fights? roll eyes (sarcastic) I guess to Doomsday its like a boxer winning or losing rounds, swanky big grin eventually DD wins thats why he is "Dooms"day

jinzin
Same way he did every other time he died by physical force jinzin

you are fully aware after the completion of his evolution into "the ultimate" this only happened once right? at supes' hands, it can't happen again.....there is no "every other time", just that one. lol.
ridiculous.

Cosmic Cube

Finally.
roll eyes (sarcastic) I guess to Doomsday its like a boxer winning or losing rounds, swanky big grin eventually DD wins thats why he is "Dooms"day

No. Once he dies, he loses.

Gladiator wins.

Wynndar
Classic Gladiator survived a reaction that created a star...the explosion was powerful enough to destroy our solar system according to reed richards, if it werent contained by the Skrull tech that created it. It left him kinda disoriented but relatively unscathed. Doomsday and Superman were producing shockwaves that shattered some windows then they both died. I think DD is outclassed here.

Cosmic Cube
Agreed. Glad is always used as a plot device. People fail to realize his power. No way in hell he loses to a chump like Doomsday.

Swanky-Tuna
roll eyes (sarcastic) I guess to Doomsday its like a boxer winning or losing rounds, swanky big grin eventually DD wins thats why he is "Dooms"day
After Doomsday is killed by one method, does he immediately get back up or is there time between ressurections?

long pig
Gladiator almost got his eyes poked out by his own hair once....and this was right before he broke hyperions neck.

I dunno if he could take a jagged fist if his hair almost blinded him.

jinzin
doomsday needs time to recover....it's never been factually stated how much but anywhere from a day to week should be sufficient. He does however remember his past enemies and becomes even more enraged when meeting them the second time around.

Mainstream
Beat Doomsday once shame on you.....but if you meet him again your A$$ is likely screwed. couch hiding would be your best option

Linkalicious
Drop this stupid damn "Doomsday coming back to life" arguement right now. Gladiator is nothing more than a want to be Superman. Superman was physically manhandled by Doomsday. Darkseid was beaten within an inch of his life. The entire Apokolips elite army was cut down like Wolvie slicing bread.

Doomsday took a full on shot of Omega Beams and rose up from the smoke and debris only to close in on Darkseid so fast that he couldn't react. What the hell is Gladiator going to do to Domsday to make him need "time to recover"??? Hell...when has Doomsday ever needed time to recover unless he was already dead???

Gladiator survived the impact from an exploding sun (or something like that). He has also been knocked down by the likes of Cannon Ball, and he's been beaten the hell up by Hulk.

Read Superman/Doomsday Hunter/Prey. THEN make your judgement.

Swanky-Tuna
Link is right. If Gladiator can be knocked down, Doomsday will slaughter him.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Drop this stupid damn "Doomsday coming back to life" arguement right now. Gladiator is nothing more than a want to be Superman. Superman was physically manhandled by Doomsday. Darkseid was beaten within an inch of his life. The entire Apokolips elite army was cut down like Wolvie slicing bread.

Doomsday took a full on shot of Omega Beams and rose up from the smoke and debris only to close in on Darkseid so fast that he couldn't react. What the hell is Gladiator going to do to Domsday to make him need "time to recover"??? Hell...when has Doomsday ever needed time to recover unless he was already dead???

Gladiator survived the impact from an exploding sun (or something like that). He has also been knocked down by the likes of Cannon Ball, and he's been beaten the hell up by Hulk.

Read Superman/Doomsday Hunter/Prey. THEN make your judgement.

Right on!!!! I did (about 10 years ago or more) and I have Doomsday kicks stupid Superman knock off, punk rock haircut boy right where he should be kicked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.