Count Nefaria(full powered) vs Superman (Pre-crisis)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Count Nefaria
(full powered)

vs.

Superman
(pre-crisis)

King Burger
I'm thinking that Superman easily beats Count Nefaria.

I think at his height, Count Nefaria has class 3000 strength?
That's nothing to someone who can lift mountains.

Actually, I think current Superman could also beat Count
Nefaria.

Ex11B
bullshit......Nefaria can lift wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than a mountain..let alone 3000 tons

whirlysplat
Originally posted by King Burger
I'm thinking that Superman easily beats Count Nefaria.

I think at his height, Count Nefaria has class 3000 strength?
That's nothing to someone who can lift mountains.

Actually, I think current Superman could also beat Count
Nefaria.

Yup its a mismatch. Thor, Iron Man and Wonderman all staggered Nefaria.

Scoobless
none of them came close to "staggering" Nefaria on his last outing...... they were all brickin' it..... except Thor.... he wasn't there.... problems at home i think

Ex11B
fanboys have spoken..superman ALWAYS wins...

leonidas
hehe. i LOVE the gratuitous 'fanboy' comment. either pick against superman, or be a 'fanboy'.

how about a little logic instead, eh?

1. nef can't fly. he only jumps like hulk. big disadvantage right there.
2. even at full power thor WAS going toe-to-toe with with him.
3. im max'd his armor to nef's level of strength.
4. POST-C supes beat thor. (like it or not, it happened)
5. if you don't think pre-c supes could beat thor, OR if you think im's classic red and gold can reach pre-c supes' level of strength, perhaps it's not the superman backers who are the fanboys??
6. factor in pre-c supes can travel WELL past c and nef can run like, well, . . . no where NEAR that fast and i think it's not too hard to see pre-c supes wins this fight.

post-c you'll have an argument.

ps-ya see even us 'fanboys' can occasionally use our biased minds for something other than saying SUPERMAN WINS!!!!

Ex11B
Originally posted by leonidas
hehe. i LOVE the gratuitous 'fanboy' comment. either pick against superman, or be a 'fanboy'.

how about a little logic instead, eh?

1. nef can't fly. he only jumps like hulk. big disadvantage right there.
2. even at full power thor WAS going toe-to-toe with with him.
3. im max'd his armor to nef's level of strength.
4. POST-C supes beat thor. (like it or not, it happened)
5. if you don't think pre-c supes could beat thor, OR if you think im's classic red and gold can reach pre-c supes' level of strength, perhaps it's not the superman backers who are the fanboys??
6. factor in pre-c supes can travel WELL past c and nef can run like, well, . . . no where NEAR that fast and i think it's not too hard to see pre-c supes wins this fight.

post-c you'll have an argument.

ps-ya see even us 'fanboys' can occasionally use our biased minds for something other than saying SUPERMAN WINS!!!!

Nefaria tossed around Avengers and Thunderbolts like nothing....Oh,and he can fly.............ah,geeze...what the hell..SUPERMAN WINS,cause fanboys say so..bwahahahahahaha.. laughing laughing laughing

Superherovandal
well he could go at speeds that would make SS go dizzy. To the end of the universe in a few seconds. THAT'S speed. And he could literally toss planets as well as open and completely seal dimensions off by vibrating. Sneezing a planet. yet losing to Gorilla Grodd. Thats who they based Gladiator on. Gladiator is like imitation of Pre Crisis Supes with the ability to bestoy a jobber aura on his opponent.

Ultimate Hulk43
Can someone list ALL of Pre-Crisis Superman's powers?

DarkCrawler
http://theages.superman.ws/Encyclopaedia/powers.php

Some of his greatest feats from that site...

Nefaria loses, by the way.

Ex11B
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

i have no problem with Nefaria losing........as much as hes one of my favorite villians..i can agree with when he loses....cant say much for the other fanboys in here Happy Dance laughing eek! big grin

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

Thanks. smile

kgkg
Count Nefaria beat supes

Ultimate Hulk43
So,he can beat someone powerful enough to hold black holes in the palm of his hand?I think not.

kgkg
It’s pre crisis superman?

lol Superman wins then

Black holes? He held a miniature black hole with the help of a GL (mustering will).

And about that he had hard time pulling the moon ( with WW , and Gl’s help)

it's PC supes so it won't matter ease win for Supes

kgkg
edit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.