Need help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy Lover
Okay. . .I need to ask you guys a question about something. I really like this guy, it's kinda a crush. I asked four people to find out if he likes me. The first person said he does like me, the second person said that he's too afraid to ask me out, the third person said he really likes me but doesn't want a girl friend, and the fourth person said, he just likes me as a friend. . .I don't really know....but what should I do? I'm to afraid to ask him myself, because when I do, he kinda goes off topic. What do I do? sad

Sun Ce
i suggest u wait around and see if he comes to u, even if he is shy he's gonna come and say it eventually, try gettign his msn or something, that would open him up to u without beign face to face at least

lil bitchiness
I think the best way to find out is yourself. Ask him to tell you.

Communication is the best way - through friends, is not the best idea.

Just like Mayanrd said - Cold silence has a tendency to atrophy any sense of compassion between supposed lovers, between supposed brothers. yes

Freddy Lover
I tried to talk to him yesterday over the phone. . .he got off topic again, started to talk about smashing pudding cups? Maybe I'm not suppose to have a bf. no

IceWithin
Originally posted by Freddy Lover
Okay. . .I need to ask you guys a question about something. I really like this guy, it's kinda a crush. I asked four people to find out if he likes me. The first person said he does like me, the second person said that he's too afraid to ask me out, the third person said he really likes me but doesn't want a girl friend, and the fourth person said, he just likes me as a friend. . .I don't really know....but what should I do? I'm to afraid to ask him myself, because when I do, he kinda goes off topic. What do I do? sad

ure obsessed no expression

seriously tho just tell him how u feel, he says "um...whats ure name again" u'll kno hes not interested he says "right, so wanna go out sometime" then means he likes u stick out tongue

Clovie
Okay. . .I need to ask you guys a question about something. I really like this guy, it's kinda a crush. I asked four people to find out if he likes me. The first person said he does like me, the second person said that he's too afraid to ask me out, the third person said he really likes me but doesn't want a girl friend, and the fourth person said, he just likes me as a friend. . .I don't really know....but what should I do? I'm to afraid to ask him myself, because when I do, he kinda goes off topic. What do I do? sad if he goes off topic...it might mean he likes you more than just as a friend...but i don't know for sure.

but i think that it would be better to ask him than to believe some people confused

Freddy Lover
Originally posted by IceWithin
ure obsessed no expression

seriously tho just tell him how u feel, he says "um...whats ure name again" u'll kno hes not interested he says "right, so wanna go out sometime" then means he likes u stick out tongue

He knows my name and he keeps saying he's my best friend! He's been my friend for a long time!! I just finally realized I like him more now. And the only thing I'm obsessed about is Freddy! sad

Discos
nah dont wait around, as they say "you're only young once". get in their girl, ask him face to face and discuss about it.

Discos - better knowing now than never knowing at all.

Freddy Lover
Okay Discos!

Discos
so your actually taking my advice,

before you proceed with such advice, please take the time to sign this wafer document stating Discos (or alias Lord Discos) accepts no responsibility for slaps in the face yes

Corran
Okay. . .I need to ask you guys a question about something. I really like this guy, it's kinda a crush. I asked four people to find out if he likes me. The first person said he does like me, the second person said that he's too afraid to ask me out, the third person said he really likes me but doesn't want a girl friend, and the fourth person said, he just likes me as a friend. . .I don't really know....but what should I do? I'm to afraid to ask him myself, because when I do, he kinda goes off topic. What do I do? sad Just ask him out, if he says no it's really not the end of the world.

King Burger
As a guy, I'll tell you that often what guys too shy to ask a gilr
they like out, want the most is to catch her alone away form
her friends, especially female friends.

So give him that opportunity!

Get near him and do so alone. And give him time. He'll see you
alone, and at first he'll wait for a few minutes worried that some
of your friends will come by, or that you'll walk away. Then
seeing no such thing happening, he'll walk up to you.

This "go tell him and be honest" advice is bulls***! It may
work, but it may also scare him, as he may be the type he likes
to take things very slow.

Freddy Lover
I have never had a boyfriend before and I think it would be nice. Do you think guys don't like me because I'm obsessed with Freddy Krueger. I'm the only one in my school who is. . .

madde
What do I do? sad

I'd ask him again - straight ....

... or I'd consider cosmetic surgery as a real alternative

Freddy Lover
I'm not the smartest person who is always on top of things, but what is cosmetic surgery?

madde
I'm not the smartest person who is always on top of things, but what is cosmetic surgery?

it's gettin a face-job ... or boob-job ....

artificial beauty ... just like Michael Jackson ... though he ain't got them boobs made .... yet

phoenix87
Its not the end of the world if he says no because if you two are as good of friends as you say you are it wount rewin whats there who knows you may even look back at it in years to come and laught and if he says yes then woohoo you hooked him. nothing is worse then being obsessed with someone who doesnt like you trust me i know i was obsessed with my first seriouse b/f for like a year but now i am over it and can see how silly i was because i didnt look at the signs or talk to him straight up.
talk to him sort it out
good luck

phoenix87
ps. freddy is cool but jason is better stick out tongue

Freddy Lover
Originally posted by madde
it's gettin a face-job ... or boob-job ....

artificial beauty ... just like Michael Jackson ... though he ain't got them boobs made .... yet

I am beautiful already!! Besides it's not what is on the outside that matters it's what's on the inside. He's not the hottest thing in the world, but I like him because he is the first person to make me actually laugh in over a year. . .Because of him, I have more friends now, and I feel better than ever! He is a really good person and he told me he would take me anywhere I wanted to go when it's my birthday. I like him for what he is! sad Does this make sense? confused

madde
I am beautiful already!! Besides it's not what is on the outside that matters it's what's on the inside. He's not the hottest thing in the world, but I like him because he is the first person to make me actually laugh in over a year. . .Because of him, I have more friends now, and I feel better than ever! He is a really good person and he told me he would take me anywhere I wanted to go when it's my birthday. I like him for what he is! sad Does this make sense? confused

not really ... 'cause I never date boys who look like a car accident or 10 years civil war ... but that's only for me ....

but telling you he'd take you anywhere you want is real cute ... I think he really likes you and that should be a good base for you to work on. I think you shouldn't worry ...

phoenix87
so ask him out already!!!!!

Freddy Lover
Okay. . .I wrote a note for him last night and I am going to give it to him 8th period. Wish me luck please. . .

phoenix87
so how did it go??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.