Favourite song from an add/comercial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Whats your favourite song from an add/comercial?

Mine would have to be from this Durex paint add, the song goes "I can see the shining colour, of the rainbow rising above the.........sky and across the sea." If you know the name of this song then please tell me, its sung by a woman.

tabby999
i dont know know if you get it out of Australia but theres a ad for Reflex paper, like you put in photocopiers and printers and the like. its got a japanses board meeting ringing up to get connected to this company and the woman puts them on hold and instead of having elivaor music for the hold tune, its got The Berzerker, an Aussie deathmetal band. i like it, dunno if you guys have seen it

muse5
'Ballroom blitz' from a car commercial and 'No rain' that blind melon song that was played in the pepsi commercial in december

VilleValo462
Tool - Schism
it was playing in the background of a Spiderman commercial thingy that used to be on MTV

KMC
Strange and Beautiful- Aqualung.
It was on the VW Beetle ad.

Kate xx

RebelPhoenix
Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away for a car advert
Guns'n'Roses - Welcome to the Jungle for a Buffy ad
Groove Amada - I See You Baby (shakin' that ass) for I cant' remember what lol stick out tongue

Freddy_vs_Jason
We get that add in NZ tabby.

Myth
I like the "Wingman" song for Coors. I even have it on CD.

BadBabe
that songmonkey song from the quiznos ad

dragonpisces272
that gap commercial way back ago

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.