Aayla Doesnt Die?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prod
Check it out here:

http://www.theforce.net/episode3/story/Aayla_Secura_Talks_Star_Wars_TV_Series_91649.asp

"Justin met Amy Allen, who plays Aayla Secura, at Celebration III over the weekend:

I met Amy on Saturday and got her autograph and the usual conversation. I asked her about her status in ROTS. She said that (highlight to read) she "does not die" and that she is "hoping that George will call her, in regards to the television series" and that they have briefly discussed a role for her. Whether that is a starring role, or a supporting role, Aayla Secura is mostly confirmed to be a character in the new series."

??? confused

I thought she was supposed to die...

but it's fine with me big grin

12345m
i thought she died but if she said it then it can't" be wrong

LanİeWindu™
We'll have to wait and see.

Lord Banshee
She dies alright. Its in the official screenplay screenplay AND the graphic novel

Snakebyte
i dont think we will see her death

just a cut after the pic in my sig... big grin

Lord Banshee
Indeed, its in your sig so why wouldnt they show it in the movie. That would be very dump

Sadako of Girth
Sure maybe Amy Allen herself may be in the TV series as someone else.. But I'll eat my hat if she doesn't die in ep3 judging by what we have seen so far.....

macgeek2005
It shows the death of 9 jedi during Order Sixty-Six. Aayla is one of them.

stefaan
Hush now fools, let me enjoy this moment of insanity thinking she lives.
''I'm alright it's just a scratch, i'm gonna be in those series'' But i still think she dies.

jedi2187
Hope she survives. I want to see her sweet belly button gracing the boob (ha!) tube.

Darth Subjekt
she is rather gorgeous isnt she....blue green white...whatever...lets hope we see more of her... big grin

Alliance
umm...lets not name our threads with spoilers.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
she is rather gorgeous isnt she....blue green white...whatever...lets hope we see more of her... big grin

yes naughty

Darth Jello
if she doesn't die, she'll definitely by partially cybenetic after taking that many blaster shots to the back.

jedi2187
'Tis but a flesh wound!'

DarkYoda
This would be really sweet. I think it would be nice for a major jedi (or two) besides Yoda and Obi-Wan to survive, in order to give Darth Vader and the Empire a challenge when he hunts them down between Episodes 3 and 4! It would also make the story of the rebellion more interesting in this time period. rolling on floor laughing

stefaan
Indeed on the more interesting time period thingie, and it appears that tw'ileks live longer than humans so she could help Luke technically. Did you guess ever realized that Aayla isn't that much younger than Obi-Wan? They were padawans at the same time and he was knighted a little earlier.

Sith_Dreamer
If she live,s that will be awesome. The TV series sounds like it will be so cool.

Darth Jello
having read the comics, the only Jedi that look like she could even remotely survive her wounds was Barris Offee. She is shot at by a bunch of walkers but the explosion could have technically thrown her clear.
Aayla is shot multiple times, Luminara and Ki-Adi-Mundi are similarly dispatched. Plo Koon is shot out of the sky. Quinlan Vos and his entire battallion of Clone Troopers are taken out when their transport is blasted by walkers. and in the book, it is implied that Anakin kills Shaak Ti in the temple.

umraan
damn i hope that hot **** takes the role!!

GreatJediKnight
this thing about Aayla surviving is on every message board in the starwars world.

tlbauerle
I'd do her...do her....hmmm, Lose the pigtails and we'll talk....do her, her...ugh, who hasn't done her...

Mist
has anyone scanned the page where she actually dies? is it in another thread somewhere?

what does it say in the book?

Darth Jello
it says that she's blasted to pieces

MOTHERBOX
In the comic she gets shot from behind then when she falls a bunch of clones all start blasting her when shes down. I think its safe to say shes dead.

thejeditraitor
i don't think she really knows.
gl could have the clones blast aayla off-screen and say she died.

he probably will to keep it less graphic.

MOTHERBOX
Originally posted by thejeditraitor
i don't think she really knows.
gl could have the clones blast aayla off-screen and say she died.

he probably will to keep it less graphic. Her death scene is there in the new leaked footage u see her get shot but it cuts quick so not shure if the scene of them blasting her while shes down will be there.

thejeditraitor
yeah probably not.

shooting a half naked hot chick to death is probably considered an R.

MOTHERBOX
Originally posted by thejeditraitor
yeah probably not.

shooting a half naked hot chick to death is probably considered an R. I still hope its in there couse it looked really cool in the comic like 5 clones standing over her just letting the blasters rip.

atila the great
i hope that is quinlan and no aayla

Mist
maybe after this talk with amy and george, he might just edit the scene out or reshoot it.........

why the hell would she say aayla doesnt die if she gets ripped to shreads?

DeVi| D0do
If she survives maybe it means she'll be in the TV series!?!

woot!

tlbauerle
I hope so...nothing like a Jedi chick in clad blue jugs...

DARTH STEVIOUS
Only of recent george lucas changed a few things in the movie u know what hes like. He has added more darth vader scences as this is what the genral public want and has added a longer funeral with more charcters for padame. But i also heard he has cut a few death scences i think this is due to the new tv series and he has had a change of mind in who he would like to see in it. This info comes from the podcasts on the force.net

Mist
cool.

Batman316
Finally an excuse for the banana dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darth Jello
well yoda is no longer seen on dagobah, so he might be in it. and shaak ti doesn't have a death scene anymore, so who knows.

thejeditraitor
shaak ti does still have a death scene.

astrofan428
Shaak Ti better have a death scene, that pic of Vader sneaking up on her is creepy as hell.

tlbauerle
Dagobah will be in the DIGITAL version of the film and on DVD.

DCLXVI
She dies. Period.
It's in every official archive, so why change it now? Lucas himself said that, (paraphrasing): "The cut hasn't been changed," in response to the PG-13 rating. He's kept all the gory parts in. wink
It's in the VD, the Comic, etc.
SHE DIES.

Darth Jello
well she could have become one with the force and could be a main character. she could have read the same manuscript as qui-gon considering her unorthodox teacher.

astrofan428
I dont think I am to thrilled with the between trilogy timeline. I would rather have it set way before or way after the movies, with a whole new storyline.

mephistodesigns
Originally posted by DCLXVI
She dies. Period.
It's in every official archive, so why change it now? Lucas himself said that, (paraphrasing): "The cut hasn't been changed," in response to the PG-13 rating. He's kept all the gory parts in. wink
It's in the VD, the Comic, etc.
SHE DIES.

he wouldn't cut this for "gore", he'd cut it to make a TV show about an already accepted-by-fans EU jedi. Smart move if its true. Period.

DenKi
WHO Cares if she Dies??? Shes some Random Jedi who isnt shown much at all???? This is so stupid we seen her in Episode 2 in think for about 5 seconds, who gives a ****?

DCLXVI
She better die. And Ti better die.
It would be too stupid to have too many "fan-favourite" Jedi around. It is Lucas' movie by the way, and if he starts listening to fan's bitching now, I'll beat him to death....

astrofan428
Yeah she doesnt need to survive, she is only a "fan favorite" for (o)2(o) big grin reasons. They can just get somebody new, or give her a character that is human.

Darth Jello
Amy Allen would actually be perfect in a live action series if she played Shira Brei/Darth Lumiya

El_NINO
Its so abvious as to what happens in the scene... A clone trooper fires cause hes melting in his suit due to the fact hes very honry and has never expirienced it, so he fires hits her..........they gang bang her (not shown) she lives to tell the tale.... lol just kidding

DenKi
Freaks, Shes on Episode 2 for 10 Seconds and look at the way some of you people are acting, wierd people...

astrofan428
Dont like it? Then leave!

Dont give everybody else shit because you dont feel the same way.

DenKi
Jesus, Freaking Wierdo's lol, Have i missed somthing? I'm sure she was in Episode 2 for 10 Seconds, Was there somthing i Missed? a Sexy Comic? a Video Clip of her?? somthing?

astrofan428
Okay good, we are glad you go out your opinion. But there are people here trying to have a conversation without an ******* insulting them every 5 minutes.

Lord Tyrant
http://img145.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img145&image=pg357nu.jpg&gal=img145/6195/pg010sh.jpg

astrofan428
So does he think they are droids?

Just kidding, the killing part isnt on there.

EDIT: I didnt see that he said no. Oops.

DCLXVI
laughing out loud

Mist
Originally posted by DenKi
WHO Cares if she Dies??? Shes some Random Jedi who isnt shown much at all???? This is so stupid we seen her in Episode 2 in think for about 5 seconds, who gives a ****?

apparentely not you...but your not the only person here. so shut up, quit being an ass and dont post if you dont give a damn.

Batman316
hey call me wrong but I think a sexy character should never be killed. Who would you perfer to see in the TV series? a sexy Twilek or a Hutt in a skirt?

Mist
hmmm....how shorts the skirt? stick out tongue

astrofan428
More importantly, which Hutt?

Batman316
*shudders

Mist
laughing

a hutt in a boob tube *shudder uncontrollably*

*looks at aayla to get rid of bad image*

astrofan428
I think my brain is pissed at me for thinking this crap, I keep getting a vision in my head of me slapping myself. And what makes it worse is that the version of me getting slapped is wearing the earlier mentioned Boob Tube.

Mist
jabba the hutt is naked....and leia lies on him *shudders*

juggernaut74
Maybe the Mace Windu is gonna be the central character in the T.V. series.

Mist
maybe he dies in ep3 no expression

Mist
actually...if things were different...that wouldnt be such a bad idea....

he could try and reform the jedi....but stuff happens and they diestick out tongue

juggernaut74
Does anybody know when filming is to even start on the series?

DarkYoda
The series would be so awesome if it was building and building and building to a final last ditch effort that we all know is doomed to fail. This series covers the dark times so it has alot of potential for great drama. wink

ShadowKing
for all you Aayla haters the reason it'd be cool if she lived is because there are so few alien Jedi characters...she's buff...and she's got those two hot big head tentacleslaughing

mandalorian_war

Darth Jello
Amy Allen without the tentacles looks a lot like Shira Brei......
could we be seeing Darth Lumiya in the tv show?

Mist
that.....was....the...best...news....ive heard for a long timeeek!

100hrs of more star wars droolio

Mist
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Amy Allen without the tentacles looks a lot like Shira Brei......
could we be seeing Darth Lumiya in the tv show?

no expression its set between ep3 and 4 isnt it? hence, only vader and palpatine would be around....?

and who the feck is lumiya.....is that from our good friend He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named?

Darth Jello
no, Shira brei comes from the marvel comics and was later revived in other EU, and i think maybe in one of the radio dramas. she was in the rebel alliance as an imperial spy. Luke shot her down after being guided by the force. she survived and was cybernetically repaired. Vader recognized her force potential and secretly trained her in the dark side as a full sith lord in case anything should happen to luke to continue the sith legacy. Her name is Darth Lumiya and she uses a really rare sith weapon called a lightwhip.

Darth Jello
pic from SW.com

Darth Jello
another one

Darth Jello
Brie without her armor

Darth Jello
and finally, one of Luke ripping her armor away

Darth Jello
k, sorry

smoker4
blink

Mist
exactly what smoker said....blink

no, Shira brei comes from the marvel comics

oh, well of COURSE shes real then roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Jello
i'm just saying that she could be in an EU tv show post episode III cause she's an established character that resembles amy allen. you don't have to be a dick about it.

DCLXVI
Lumiya/Shira Brei wasn't as bad as some MARVEL/EU stuff....blink

Mist
i'm just saying that she could be in an EU tv show post episode III cause she's an established character that resembles amy allen. you don't have to be a dick about it.

does your mother know your using potty mouth?

GL isnt gonna put in a new sith because he'll look like an ass if he contradicts himself by disregarding the rule of two.

Darth Jello
Vader violated the rule of two.

and if you must know, i get my potty mouth from my sister.

smoker4
How did Vader violate the rule of two?

Mist
is the new tv series gonna be considered canon, since GL is writing it?

Darth Jello
he trained Lumiya, the emperor had nothing to do with it, in fact as far as I remember, Vader hid DL's existance from the emperor. and yes, i do think the tv show will be cannon.

smoker4
EU Poodoo sick

Plo koon 66
Aayla dies... unfortionatly

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Plo koon 66
Aayla dies... unfortionatly

Yeah... fairly sure she is dead. Nobody could come to her rescue like Palpatine did for Anakin.

Wanderer259
Well, to play the "What If...?" game here, let's look at her death scene. She got shot in the back and fell over, but the mushroom obscured the view of her death. I found that a bit odd when I thought about it, because no one else's death was that veiled. Also to think about, the soldiers did fire an awful lot of bolts into her supposed dead body...

Could it be that she got away, and Lucas is teasing us? The soldiers could've been firing after her instead of into her lying body.

Just food for thought and trying to explain how it's still possible she could be in the tv series.

Lazerlike42
I think the mushroom was there to hide the excessive violence of her being shot multiple times

DeVi| D0do
No. She's dead.

Morning_Glory
there is going to be a television series? i didnt know that

bilb
Amy Allen has already said that she never made the comment that Aayla doesnt die. Sorry boys,, she's toast sad

Batman316
Originally posted by Wanderer259
Well, to play the "What If...?" game here, let's look at her death scene. She got shot in the back and fell over, but the mushroom obscured the view of her death. I found that a bit odd when I thought about it, because no one else's death was that veiled. Also to think about, the soldiers did fire an awful lot of bolts into her supposed dead body...

Could it be that she got away, and Lucas is teasing us? The soldiers could've been firing after her instead of into her lying body.

Just food for thought and trying to explain how it's still possible she could be in the tv series.

my thoughts exactly, not very likely but never the less.... and we never did see Mace's body <.< >.>

Ripe
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt

never have i wanted to make wild passionate love to a twilek so much! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.