Cyborg(teen titans) vs Kane(weapon X)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ebonyblade1
I am actually try to get more information on the new Cyborg from the comic book. He took out Dr. Light after Light pounded like 20 former titans. So I am really confused about his power level. I thought he was like at the 5 ton range, but he recently knocked super boy down during a training session. apparently he still has his omegadrome power, but how much? Anyway kane is a cyborg that has sold his human side to become more powerful. He is actually a loser with low self esteem who wants more power so he can feel like a man. Anyway, Cyborg wins. But feel free to discuss.

Mainstream
Cyborg...cuz Kane couldn't take a Boo-Ya blast!

ebonyblade1
Actually, I am suprised anyone knows who Kane is. Any thoughts on cyborg's power level?

Mainstream
strenght...I'm guessing he can lift about 20 to 30 tons
fighting ability....experienced at least so a 4 out of 7 (using the marvel handbook stats)
intelligence: a genius..both his folks were smart and he's got a computer brain....so genius or mabye slightly below genius...gifted smarts...but at least gifted.

ebonyblade1
Yeah, I figured around the same thing but, I notice he has wolverine like healing also, except its for machinery, and he has morphing abilities too. But to what extent? I will check this later. Gotta go.

Mainstream
okay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.