my crazy dunken weekend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drumdude1167
Well, it was my birthday on friday, and i had to have a family party...so i did, then me and my cousin , who is 21, went to a party with some of his friends from his band (girl girl, guy, him) SO, the drinking started, and started and kept going until 1 am saturday mourning. Then.....it gets hazy. Well of what i can remember, i went to steak and shake (24 hour resturant) and i threw up on my burger and in the bathroom...man was i pissed, i had to buy a new burger...SO...i preceeded outside, then i passed out in the car....and somehow woke up in a chair, with no pants on, and a girl on top of me, with no pants on...and that was at 4 o'clock this morning...so i had to drive over 3 hours to get home.....and luckily, there was a designated driver.....but i was soooo hungover, i got home at like 7:20 am..(school started 20 min ago) and thentook a shower and got new clothes on....made it to school at 8:15 am

laughing oh man, do i have a headache

TWelling4Ever
laughing

TWelling4Ever
That Sucks!!! laughing lol

Drumdude1167
yes...i know...BUT I MIGHT HAVE HAD SEX

TWelling4Ever
got some action on, eh? Happy Dance

TWelling4Ever
Happy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance:
dance:Happy Dance-You with the girl

TWelling4Ever
laughing sorry...couldn't help it...well you always wanted to though, didn't you, can't be all bad laughing

Drumdude1167
the problem is..... I DONT REMEMBER

TWelling4Ever
happens when u get hungover beer

how old r u anyways?

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Drumdude1167
Well, it was my birthday on friday, and i had to have a family party...so i did, then me and my cousin , who is 21, went to a party with some of his friends from his band (girl girl, guy, him) SO, the drinking started, and started and kept going until 1 am saturday mourning. Then.....it gets hazy. Well of what i can remember, i went to steak and shake (24 hour resturant) and i threw up on my burger and in the bathroom...man was i pissed, i had to buy a new burger...SO...i preceeded outside, then i passed out in the car....and somehow woke up in a chair, with no pants on, and a girl on top of me, with no pants on...and that was at 4 o'clock this morning...so i had to drive over 3 hours to get home.....and luckily, there was a designated driver.....but i was soooo hungover, i got home at like 7:20 am..(school started 20 min ago) and thentook a shower and got new clothes on....made it to school at 8:15 am

laughing oh man, do i have a headache

Dude...are you a lightweight?

I can go drinking until 5 am and not get that bad, and I mix drinks. Vodka, Tequila, Beer, Goldschlaggers, Margarita's.

Discos
man I love listening to over peoples drunking rants....just to know I aint the only one.

My weekend was pretty basic:

finished work, drank at my house,drank at pub, gambled a bit, had a kebab, moved onto another pub, met a chick, did some kareoke, moved onto nightclub, met chick from bar again, talked with her for a while, went home at 4, got up for work at 8.

Drumdude1167
no, im not....i drank ALOT.....im like 250 lbs...i drink hard drinks fast

Discos
why is being a lightweight a bad thing, niiiice and cheap to get drunk yes

Drumdude1167
oh man.... i drank so much, laugh laugh laugh

TWelling4Ever
how old r u drumdude?

TWelling4Ever
sucks u got hungover!! laughing

Discos
I'm 17 (well I am 17 in 8 days), and I can drink about 6 pints of lager before feeling the effects of drunkness.

A litre of vodka will definatly do the trick.

mmm......about 70cl of vodka will get me in my "perfect drunk zone"

TWelling4Ever
LOL laughing dance

09rumss
dude!!! u didnt tell me all dat!!! im 13-14(July 5th) and i only weigh 104!!! i guess its cuz im a sports freak!!! Gotta luv volleyball!!

lil bitchiness
Thats why you can't remember havng sex.

I had sex on sat and i can remember it due to being sober. yes

smoker4
Id much rather be soberhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/naughty.gif

TWelling4Ever
LOL yeah so you know who ur gettin it on with!!! love Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Thats why you can't remember havng sex.

I had sex on sat and i can remember it due to being sober. yes

LOL nono

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.