How To Kill Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacob_mw2
To me the simplest way to achieve this would be to chain him up and watch him starve to death. Wonder why no one has tried it so far?
Also drowning him might work

Mainstream
drowning...sending him to space...if the coldness don't get him..the lack of air will.

pr1983
also high level electrocution...

and chaining him up wont do it, he can eat parts of his body and regenerate them...

Mainstream
basically if you keep hurting him and don't give him a chance to heal you could kill him.

pr1983
Originally posted by Mainstream
basically if you keep hurting him and don't give him a chance to heal you could kill him.

you'd spend hours doing it, and you'd need firepower...

Mainstream
true...and you'd have to keep at it..hit him hard and don't let up.

Neptune
Or maybe Gambit style. Charging his skeleton, blowing him up from the inside.

Mainstream
dat sound like a good idea omme!!! gambit and dat's no lie!
spade

Abbita
Or like i said in the 10 other threads made like this one, throw him in a volcano big grin

gls
or into the sun. that would sting a little...

radioboy121
Have a woman break his heart and yet again die in his arms or in front of him. After Mariko and Silver Fox I'm sure this will get to him.

Rave X
Silver Fox? Explain!

Mainstream
you go back in time and kill his parents before he was born duuuuuuuuuuu!

black robb
rabid space monkeys

Clovie
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=330429&highlight=kill+wolverine
wolvies weeknesses..
and i;'m sure i've read a thread on about how to kill him....hmm

Rave X
Take away his healing factor.

persian85033
How?

pr1983
stop putting him in comics?

Metalmanx
Yea, that would do it. I agree with that.

Marvel, if you're listening...STOP PUTTING WOLVERINE IS EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN X-MEN AND/OR X-MEN-RELATED COMIC!

God. The only team he wasn't on was freakin Excallibur. And that was in the UK. So it makes sense, haha.

Arcane
or u could get a psychic to turn his brain into mush

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by pr1983
and chaining him up wont do it, he can eat parts of his body and regenerate them... Logically, that wouldn't only slow down his eventual starvation. Plus, how many people have you chained up? I don't give them the slack to move let along eat themselves. unless it's their lips. That would be hilarious to watch.

Topic-wise, I'd say bolt weights to his forearm bones and spin him around by his feet until his arms rip off and all his blood drains out. If they don't rip off, rig up irrigation tubes to his veins. Repeat if necessary.

Rave X
Originally posted by persian85033
How?

Dunno, but it happened before

pr1983
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Logically, that wouldn't only slow down his eventual starvation. Plus, how many people have you chained up? I don't give them the slack to move let along eat themselves. unless it's their lips. That would be hilarious to watch.

i know, but how long will it take him to starve? and yeah, he'd have to be chained up pretty tight...

that'd do it...

Spiderman_RJ
simple, poison him with gas, , take all oxigen form a closed room, or nuke him,his adamantium may resist the bomb, but i wanna see his flesh recover from that. even if he do, that would be to painfull to resist and he would commmit suicide.....eating his claws.

K3VIL

colossus17
omg whats the big deal....cut his throat.....end of story.....maybe the skin will heal.... but blood wont flow to his brain.....and brain dead=no healing factor.....

K3VIL
Originally posted by colossus17
omg whats the big deal....cut his throat.....end of story.....maybe the skin will heal.... but blood wont flow to his brain.....and brain dead=no healing factor.....
The deal is getting to close combat without adamantium knifes which can substain the attack of his adamantium claws, and also being hitted from his adamantium laced fists.

colossus17
yes but we didnt establish the fact that we had to fight first in order to kill him.we are just talking about ways to kill him....assuming you have already apprehended wolverine

platinumx
have magneto take away his adamantium and then cut his head off. not too hard right?

dominic/wolf
nukes wouldnt work hes been nuked before stop with the nukes just send sabertooth at him straped with c4 when tooth gets pissed about loseing hell detonate bye bye wolvie

chucktaylor
Bring him to the Dark Lord!!! Men of Rhun!!!

Crimson Phoenix
well, here's one way to kill wolverine:

http://home.att.net/~vivcon/wi2525.jpg

pr1983
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
nukes wouldnt work hes been nuked before stop with the nukes just send sabertooth at him straped with c4 when tooth gets pissed about loseing hell detonate bye bye wolvie

a nuke would work... that comic was bullshit...

D-Double
Shoot him in his eye-socket! eek!

I remember someone threatened him with a gun to his lids and he straightened up real quick... wink

Marvelgeek
Good ol' blue archangel could have paralysed him with his wingblades (temporarily of course) and quickly cut of the head. Wolverine should then be dead, but for fun and to make absolute sure throw the head in a volcano, or blast it into space. It doesn't hurt to be thourough... smile
AND for the love of god don't let him near crystals that can regenerate his body from a single drop of blood! no

Phoenix_Avatar9
or have a high-order telekinetic pull apart his molecules or (this sounds funn) tampering with his gentic code to turn him into a dolphin or a flapjack...sorta like what Rachel did with her DNA during Uncanny

Rave X
Nah, Sabertooth couldnt kill him

Arcane
Colossus could

become metal, hold him, jump into the water, and wait till his lungs fill with water, then hold him some more stick out tongue

coz in metal form colossus doesnt need to breathe

Molecule man
first you gotta find a way to remove his adamantium from his skeleton and after that you could just cut his head of!

Unless he can grow out a new head he is dead smile

Rave X
There is this guy, dunno his name, who kills everyone by making them look into his eyes. He killed Wolverine and ressurected him to have a killing machine to take over the word blah blah, the usual.
Here in the Netherlands its the newest Wolverine issue.

Going-Rouge
Wouldn't it be easer to slice his Head off or hang him! better yet, chop off a leg, he would belled to death before he'd sprout a new one, and so the skin don't grow back, put a razor brace around the out side of the leg, keep a continuous flame on it to burn off new skin, and inject him with 50cc of rat poison every hour on the hour

Swanky-Tuna
Chain him to the bottom of a vat of molten steel then let it cool.

Rave X
Originally posted by Going-Rouge
Wouldn't it be easer to slice his Head off or hang him! better yet, chop off a leg, he would belled to death before he'd sprout a new one, and so the skin don't grow back, put a razor brace around the out side of the leg, keep a continuous flame on it to burn off new skin, and inject him with 50cc of rat poison every hour on the hour

How's that easy? confused

willRules
U could just put wolverine next to a super-magnet so he says goodbye to the adamantium as its ripped through his skin!!!! evil face

ayjay
umm..would he be pulled along as well? so the adamantium wou,d actually rip out...he'd just be stucjk to a super magnet....which is quite funny...

willRules
Either way wolverine dies or is permanently stuck to a giant magnet everyones a winner!!!!! LOL

Rave X
Originally posted by ayjay
umm..would he be pulled along as well? so the adamantium wou,d actually rip out...he'd just be stucjk to a super magnet....which is quite funny...

laughing

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by ayjay

Now that's a comic I would buy! big grin

moondragon
Um......how 'bout old age??

wolvie'sgirl
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU CAN NOT I SAY, NOT KILL MY WOLVIE, AT ALL! I would die a slow agonizing, painful death so..... it's just not gonna happen. Sorry to all ya'll who wanted him six feet under! It aint happnen!

ImmortalOne
Regenrative factors REALLY SLOWS HIS AGE !!!

If I'm not mistaken there was a series when all X-men were dead by Sentinels, collosus was melted, logan was dead also...

His bone frame was still there, but his flesh is totaly wiped(melted) out !!

xmarksthespot
Easiest way would be to drop him in a vat of pH 0.1 acid or pH 10 alkali. Negates the healing factor since that requires protein (I think) and extremes of pH cause improper protein fold. Wolverine dissolves.

wolvie'sgirl
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *GURRGLE*
*GASP* *COUGH, COUGH*. See what ya did?! Now I'm dead!

willRules
I would cover him in beaver food and watch those critters eat him to death. Wolverine able to beat anyone now fanboys? he cant even beat loadsa rodents!!! mad evil face laughing out loud

Rave X
The easiest way is still Gorgon..

willRules
Originally posted by Rave X
The easiest way is still Gorgon..

Has the agent of shield storyline finished yet? I have the enemy of the state issues and the first 2 issues of agent of shield but thats it. I really want to get issues 3,4,5 and 6.....................

DarkCrawler
Use gigantic flamethrower to burn everything off him, leaving only skeleton.

pr1983
Someone tells colossus that logan's being romancing kitty...

CorderaMitchell
Organ ripping, nice sig Darkcrawler.

Rave X
Originally posted by willRules
Has the agent of shield storyline finished yet? I have the enemy of the state issues and the first 2 issues of agent of shield but thats it. I really want to get issues 3,4,5 and 6.....................

I wouldnt know... I check as soon as I get home if i I wont forget

OmegaRedTooth
laughing magneto, he could bend him into a ball, hed be alive but very uncomfortable
or speed up time, he does age just not as fast as normal humans, mutants... things
and i think they should get a better artist for his freakin comic

DarkCrawler

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by OmegaRedTooth

and i think they should get a better artist for his freakin comic

What one of them? He shows up in every major Marvel title. no expression

gcoe1125
how about just destroying his skin

Hughnut2000
You could cut his head off completely. giljotiini evil face

willRules
We could just rip off a fanboy's arms and beat wolverine to death with them. evil face

Hughnut2000
cut off his head then throw it in a volcano? evil face evil face

X-Menfan87
What Happened to all the Ideas? More! evil face

IRTMU-Dragon
Wolverine was already killed before, he got thrown into the sun. His skeleton survived, however, and he was brought back to life using the phoenix force.

X-Menfan87
We want him to die....is that bad no expression

bahhh_yeti
Originally posted by Neptune

I heard that Gambit cant blow up animate objects

bahhh_yeti
Bury Him Alive

Creshosk
Originally posted by bahhh_yeti
I heard that Gambit cant blow up animate objects The adamantium on his skeleton is inanimate inorganic matter.

peejayd
* try posting how Cyke can beat or kill Logan... and see how pathetic logics Wolvie-fanboys react... LOL...

kichiku_beihei
Originally posted by peejayd
* try posting how Cyke can beat or kill Logan... and see how pathetic logics Wolvie-fanboys react... LOL...

you really need another hobby instead of instigating quarrels.

peejayd
Originally posted by kichiku_beihei
you really need another hobby instead of instigating quarrels.

* just stating plain truth... if its "instigating" to you... my bad...

kichiku_beihei
Originally posted by peejayd
* just stating plain truth... if its "instigating" to you... my bad...

I just seems to me and others that whenever there's a Wolverine thread about anything, you have to go and throw a grenade into the thread. Try being more subtle about your opinions as to avoid being seen as instigating.

Also, an empty apology is rather banal and extraneous.

X-Menfan87
blink

wolverine8888
peejay is rather annoying

Britrogue
Quickest way to kill Wolverine is to slaughter his fanbase. I've hardly used him once in X-Legends 2 out of principle.

Disappear
killing wolverine sans adamantium, according to the xavier protocols:
sever his head from his body and keep it a safe distance away until the body dies. no chance of the nervous system surviving to keep him moving, no chance of his tissue merging back together post-mortem and "regenerating" him.

killing wolverine avec adamantium, according to the Days of Future Past:
get a sentinel to do it for you.

killing ultimate wolverine avec adamantium, according to Gambit:
piss him off at a carnival, charge his skeleton, blow him apart.

X-Menfan87
I pick #1 evil face

nathan summers
Ressurect Cyber & Ogun; fuse them together then trick them out with a super healing factor, speed, strength, stamina, agility, sense..etc. And set them loose on Logan. Instant death.

willRules
I think the most effective way to kill him, is to put him in a room and fill it with Wolverine fanboys.............they will smother him.........or start swingign from his testicles, cos the fans like Logan a bit too much.............

Psionic_Luver08
um i have a easy idea~btrainwash shadowcat to phase inside him and pull out his heart

peejayd
Originally posted by kichiku_beihei
I just seems to me and others that whenever there's a Wolverine thread about anything, you have to go and throw a grenade into the thread. Try being more subtle about your opinions as to avoid being seen as instigating.

Also, an empty apology is rather banal and extraneous.

* you know what? you are a hypocrite... you think you're a saint?

peejayd
Originally posted by wolverine8888
peejay is rather annoying

* the way you state how Logan can do all impossible shit... that IS annoying...

feline
just ripp his head off or cut off a limb of his. he can't regrow arms,legs,etc

Darth Jello
too bad he's not immortal and inestructable like deadpool

Rave X
Originally posted by Neptune

Gumbo already did that once

Rave X
Originally posted by feline
just ripp his head off or cut off a limb of his. he can't regrow arms,legs,etc

Actually, he can...

Psionic_Luver08
~but wat bout wat i said~ Brain wash Shadowcat to phase inside him and get his heart he cant regrow the hole thing can he?

Nathaniel Grey
As long as Wolverine is Marvel's cash-cow he will NEVER die.

X-Menfan87
Nate's Right yes

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Psionic_Luver08
~but wat bout wat i said~ Brain wash Shadowcat to phase inside him and get his heart he cant regrow the hole thing can he?

yes he can. also kitty can not do that if u remeber kitty can not face through wolverine like she cna normal people it leaves her super weak. she never be able to pull wolveriens heart out because of this.

Jimmy Buggs
throw him in a volcaino

willRules
yes he can. also kitty can not do that if u remeber kitty can not face through wolverine like she cna normal people it leaves her super weak. she never be able to pull wolveriens heart out because of this.

actually its the adamantium skeleton which sometimes affects her when she is phasing. However al she has to do is reach between his ribcage and grab his heart.

As for if he can survive without a heart that depends on how much P.I.S/C.I.S the writer decides to make from that story. I personally can't see logan healing instantly from something like that which requires instant healing, it could happen I just think its stretching it a bit far.........

Originally posted by Nathaniel Grey
As long as Wolverine is Marvel's cash-cow he will NEVER die.

laughing out loud we can only hope one day our prayers will be answered concerning mr Howletts health...............

Disappear
when did gambit charge 616 wolverine's skeleton? i know in ultimate x-men, he threatened to blown wolverine apart via his skeleton, and later caused his staff to detonate in logan's mouth, blowing his face off, but i've never heard of a 616 instance of gambit successfully charging adamantium.

and kitty has an exceptionally difficult time just passing through material as dense as adamantium. it would likely be very dangerous for her to attempt to use her "interphasing touch" while phased through it. whether it's possible remains to be seen.

wolverine8888
actually its the adamantium skeleton which sometimes affects her when she is phasing. However al she has to do is reach between his ribcage and grab his heart.

As for if he can survive without a heart that depends on how much P.I.S/C.I.S the writer decides to make from that story. I personally can't see logan healing instantly from something like that which requires instant healing, it could happen I just think its stretching it a bit far.........

laughing out loud we can only hope one day our prayers will be answered concerning mr Howletts health...............
she can not do it kitty will not be able to pull his heart out she shown that adamatium is to hard for here to faze through. also wolverine would be fine. he ahs shown many times that having his heart stab shot ar eno problems. also wolverine has ahd his heart stopped on many occassions. the thing about wolverine is it not that he survives it that his ehalign factor bring him back to life. yes it would kill him if some one was able to take his heart out but he would not remain dead he would heal again. he does not need his brian or heart to heal each one of his cells has his memories and healing factor in it.

Disappear
kitty can phase through adamantium. she's done it before. it's just very difficult and painful for her.

having your heart damaged is different entirely from having it removed. and it's not very likely that wolverine's healing factor would make him a designated post-mortem regenerate, but that his body has never lost all useable resources (such as oxygen-rich blood, calories, and other nutrients) before wolvie healed from his injuries. he's only ever "come back from the dead," if i'm recalling correctly, with the aid of some alien technology, which boosted his healing factor to regenerate his entire body.

wolverine8888
nope he came abck from the dead in many diffrent realility and his own. he had his heart stop on many occassions. back when his healing factor was not even that good he came back from the dead to save jean greys life. in wolverine 32 he had his head cut of on mnay occassions and was ifne the next day. he had his whole skseleton ripped out and he healed form that. he been incenagrated. he been hit with a nuke. I cna keep going on. having his heart ripped out would not kill him.

Disappear
again, i'll point out that losing an organ is very different than having an organ simply malfunction. if you'll kindly point out where he's come back from the dead, and maybe tidy up your speech patterns (his head cut off on many occasions in the same issue?) i'll consider your argument. his skeleton itself was not ripped out, simply the adamantium was ripped off his bones. and it was one of the most traumatic experiences of his superheroing career and maimed his ability to heal himself for some time.

my point is not to argue that having his heart ripped out would kill him, though it may send him into a horrible state of shock. i'm simply arguing that he's not a post-mortem regenerate, as you're implying, and instances of "coming back from the dead" should be re-evaluated, as he was likely not "dead" to begin with.

wolverine8888
"megneto may have sucked out my adamantium but you pulled out my whole skeleton once".(x-men unlimited bloodscream the heart of darkness). yes he ahs had his whole skeleton ripped out. wolverine had his head cut off many tiems in a death camp in world war 2( wolverine 32). when megneto ripped out his adamatium it said he cmae back from the dead. also I pritty sure having ur brain and heart stop on many occassions would make u quite dead ecpt for the fact that his cells are still veyr much a life.

Disappear
legally dead =/= dead. death occurs when your body runs entirely out of useful resources, often propogated by the stilling of organs such as the heart or brain, and your body begins to atrophy. that takes quite a bit of time, and regenerating post-mortem is not something a healing factor housed in LIVING cells can cause. sorry, wolverine isn't a post-mortem regenerate, unlike dead girl or mr. immortal. no argument is going to prove otherwise.

and until i can check out the issues you mentioned, i'll reserve judgement

wolverine8888
actauly logan was dead when he saved jean I have a comic were jean says he was dead in mind and body. but I agree he normaly is dead quite dead but yes he does have some cellslelft so u could consider him a live. but that time jean said it he was actauly dead lol.

Disappear
give me an issue number and i'll check it out.

xmarksthespot
It's never shown only stated in a narration - likely a hyperbole to appease fans. Severing the head from the body = death - the brain cannot function without oxygen, the heart does not function without input from the brain.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
It's never shown only stated in a narration - likely a hyperbole to appease fans. Severing the head from the body = death - the brain cannot function without oxygen, the heart does not function without input from the brain.
ya ur piont does that make it any less true? also ive gone over this wolverine healing factors in ever cell of his along wiht his memories. he does not need his brain or heart to heal.

xmarksthespot
He needs his brain and heart to live. Healing from injuries is different from reanimation from death.

wolverine8888
but he has healed from havin both his heart and brian not working befor lol

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Disappear
give me an issue number and i'll check it out.

x-men 96 I believe I could not find it I have it in storage some were but I foudn the comic befor it and thats 95 so I assume it 96.

Disappear
http://www.comicreaders.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1609

from the last paragraph: "We should probably note here that the Nazis never cut off Logan's head, which would have probably killed him"

and "beheadings" is only mentioned in a narrative. never shown, never substantiated, as far as the UXN review tells me. whatever the Nazis thought they were doing, they must've been doing wrong...

and how many times do i need to say it!? having an organ stop working is not the same as not having the organ! people go into cardiac arrest all the time, and live. very few people who go "brain dead" survive, but there are cases. regular people! not superhumans with healing factors! it's not nearly the same!

xmarksthespot
On panel, he has had his brain - the medulla in particular - disconnected from his body for prolonged periods of time?
On panel, he has had his cardiac function ceased or his heart destroyed - particularly the right ventricle and atrium - for prolonged periods of time?

I can't find the incident you mentioned in X-Men #96 or Uncanny X-Men #96.

wolverine8888
http://www.comicreaders.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1609

from the last paragraph: "We should probably note here that the Nazis never cut off Logan's head, which would have probably killed him"

and "beheadings" is only mentioned in a narrative. never shown, never substantiated, as far as the UXN review tells me. whatever the Nazis thought they were doing, they must've been doing wrong...

and how many times do i need to say it!? having an organ stop working is not the same as not having the organ! people go into cardiac arrest all the time, and live. very few people who go "brain dead" survive, but there are cases. regular people! not superhumans with healing factors! it's not nearly the same!

ur piont it was still stated that they cut of his head. the man who cut off his head stated this so it does not change the fact that his head was cut the **** off.

Disappear
nor can i find it in x-men 96-100, or uncanny x-men 96-100.

quicksilver claimed joseph was magneto. changeling claimed he was professor x. hell, gambit and wolverine have even masqueraded as cyclops and the beast. was joseph magneto? was changeling xavier? were gambit and logan really scott and hank? things said do not equal things done. i can continue to cite examples if you'd like, though this last one should clinch it. the commandant of the camp said logan was dead. he said he and his men killed logan more than once. where's the hard evidence that his word is truth?

wolverine8888
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
On panel, he has had his brain - the medulla in particular - disconnected from his body for prolonged periods of time?
On panel, he has had his cardiac function ceased or his heart destroyed - particularly the right ventricle and atrium - for prolonged periods of time?

I can't find the incident you mentioned in X-Men #96 or Uncanny X-Men #96.
like I said jean stated that he was medicly and mentaly dead. also it was on there flight home from when they found out wolverine was death.

wolverine8888
thats when she stated this remebering the flash back of wolverine safeing her life. I wish I new were in storage it was

Disappear
well that didn't happen in the issues you mentioned, so... you've proven nothing.

wolverine8888
actauly ive proven many things but I can not find that comic so that only one thing I have yet to get a comic for. but I seem to have proven my other state ments quite fine

xmarksthespot
No really. He's right. You've proven nothing.

wolverine8888
u werent even hear till the part about jean saying he was dead lol. wolverine getts head cut off many times ( wolverine 32)
wolverine survive nuke and incenercration(venom on the run)
wolverine survive beeing totaly up in flames his whole body pritty much destroyed ecpt for skeleton( Wolverine blood debt.)
"Magento may of sucked out my adamantium but you pulled out my whole skeleton once"( x-men unlimited bloodscream the heart of darkness). onle a couple of events.

Disappear
so why'd xavier, a geneticist with a collection of mutant DNA information second only to sinister, say the best way to kill wolverine was to decapitate him? the xavier protocols came out about nine years prior to the noted issue of wolverine. and how is "pulled out my whole skeleton" at all accurate? losing your skeleton, along with your central nervous system, would send the remains of your body into nigh-automatic atrophy. and, unless cell samples remained intact on the skeleton from every known tissue type in his body, and he was given proper accomodations to regrow an entire body, that can't possibly be considered realistic. consider on top of that that wolverine was having almost hallucination-esque dreams about bloodscream in that same issue, how can it be at all proven? maybe he just dreamed it. maybe it's part of his memory implants. there's nothing more to go on than logan's word, something not entirely trustable through canon history.

basically, this is another issue, worse even than stormfront's "passion" for storm, of a fanboy subtley manipulating words and events to present their favorite character as more than they are. sorry to tell you, but wolverine is NOT a post-mortem regenerate. never will be. sorry.

X-Menfan87
blink

wolverine8888
so why'd xavier, a geneticist with a collection of mutant DNA information second only to sinister, say the best way to kill wolverine was to decapitate him? the xavier protocols came out about nine years prior to the noted issue of wolverine. and how is "pulled out my whole skeleton" at all accurate? losing your skeleton, along with your central nervous system, would send the remains of your body into nigh-automatic atrophy. and, unless cell samples remained intact on the skeleton from every known tissue type in his body, and he was given proper accomodations to regrow an entire body, that can't possibly be considered realistic. consider on top of that that wolverine was having almost hallucination-esque dreams about bloodscream in that same issue, how can it be at all proven? maybe he just dreamed it. maybe it's part of his memory implants. there's nothing more to go on than logan's word, something not entirely trustable through canon history.

basically, this is another issue, worse even than stormfront's "passion" for storm, of a fanboy subtley manipulating words and events to present their favorite character as more than they are. sorry to tell you, but wolverine is NOT a post-mortem regenerate. never will be. sorry.

this is comics u do realize don't u. real world does not apply to it. by the way u can nto say that state ment is not true. also I saw the comic were it happen I just do not own it lol. also memorie implants? do u know any thign about wolverine. he did not even know that guy till after the implants. so it can most deffently not bee implants. xavier said that cutting off wolverines head with long rang attacks may work it was a big maby. and then he said once his head is gone u have to take it very far away from the body. this was the only way he could think of that may kill wolverine. he say maby not that it would work. (wolverine 32) disprove it working any ways.

xmarksthespot
basically, this is another issue, worse even than stormfront's "passion" for storm, of a fanboy subtley manipulating words and events to present their favorite character as more than they are.Well duh.

wolverine8888
go read the dam comic

willRules
like I said jean stated that he was medicly and mentaly dead. also it was on there flight home from when they found out wolverine was death.

Are you referring to the twelve storyline here?? Because the Wolverine who died was a skrull impostor who didn't have a healing factor but tried his best to simply avoid getting injured............

You have mentioned a few times that Logan survived having his adamantium skeleton removed by Magneto. Bear in mind logan nearly died and would have if not for Jean holding him in place with her telekinesis................

However to I will admit that logan died during the Logan files storyline. he was dead for 23 minutes apparently...................

This event aside I do believe that decapitation would kill Logan as mentioned in the Xavier Protocols. However I think decapitation is one of many ways to kill him.............and Permanently at that............

wolverine8888
Are you referring to the twelve storyline here?? Because the Wolverine who died was a skrull impostor who didn't have a healing factor but tried his best to simply avoid getting injured............

You have mentioned a few times that Logan survived having his adamantium skeleton removed by Magneto. Bear in mind logan nearly died and would have if not for Jean holding him in place with her telekinesis................

However to I will admit that logan died during the Logan files storyline. he was dead for 23 minutes apparently...................

This event aside I do believe that decapitation would kill Logan as mentioned in the Xavier Protocols. However I think decapitation is one of many ways to kill him.............and Permanently at that............

no thats not what I was talkning about. also decabitatin was a maby. prof. x said it may kill wolverine. also again (wolverine 32) dis proves it

GODSCRIBE
harness a power of magnetism such as magneto and remove the abdimantium. decapitate him, and chop him into tiny pieces with lasers. pour the remains into acid, mixed with urea and formaldehyde. burn the remnants afterwards, then throw the charred remains into a thermo-nuclear vat. stir lightly. take whatevers left of him, and seperate them into 4 distinct pieces. transport each piece to a different dimension. i think that would do it.

willRules
Or you could just cut his head off.................

wolverine8888
which won't work ( wolverine 32)

PeteButter
Magneto could kill him if he wanted to.

Disappear
alright, so a wolverine from the 1940's, housed in a nazi prison camp prior to receiving his adamantium skeleton can survive having his head chopped off "many times," yet a post-adamantium wolverine with an enhanced healing factor (compared to the '40's) would die from decapitation? can you spell "continuity error"? wolverine has never been SHOWN to survive being decapitated. and a geneticist and scientific researcher specializing in MUTANTS says taking his head off would kill him. you'd rather argue that the notes of a maniac prison warden who wound up offing himself hold up against that than accept that wolverine's not a frickin' god?

X-Menfan87
Originally posted by PeteButter
Tried didn't work no expression

wolverine8888
alright, so a wolverine from the 1940's, housed in a nazi prison camp prior to receiving his adamantium skeleton can survive having his head chopped off "many times," yet a post-adamantium wolverine with an enhanced healing factor (compared to the '40's) would die from decapitation? can you spell "continuity error"? wolverine has never been SHOWN to survive being decapitated. and a geneticist and scientific researcher specializing in MUTANTS says taking his head off would kill him. you'd rather argue that the notes of a maniac prison warden who wound up offing himself hold up against that than accept that wolverine's not a frickin' god?

ya like i said again I own the dam comic. he said it might work. he never said it would work. it was a maby. also if u read the what he said it was if u blast him with extreme amount of fire power from a very long range and was able to blast his head off then kept on blasting him, then u have to bring his head very very far from his body and he said that may kill him but even he was not sure if it would. also being specialized in mutants does not mean he know every thing about every mutant thats like saying well im a scientist so i know every thing there is to know about all sciences

willRules
Originally posted by X-Menfan87
Tried didn't work no expression

Actualy he would have died from haveing his adamantium skeleton ripped out if not for Jean Grey................

Blood_Rayne
If Wolverie is so strong how come a sentinel killed him in one blast?

willRules
It was a slightly more powerful sentinel but thats right a sentinel nonetheless..............

Hit_and_Miss
I would say aids would kill him...

Originally posted by PeteButter

correct I think taking wolvie into throwing him into a black hole/worm hole would suffice... thou a little extreme...

Disappear
i think that if xavier's got enough knowledge to map the genetics of all the mutants in his teams of x-men, as well as the affiliate teams such as x-force and excalibur, he's got enough knowledge to know whether or not decapitation would kill 'im. and you comparing xavier's knowledge of a mutant very close to him to a scientist's knowledge of "all sciences" is not only a poor analogy, it's poor debate tactics.

“Since the loss of his adamantium, Wolverine has become both more and less of a threat. He is divested of his unbreakable skeleton - but his senses and his mutant healing factor have been increased to incredible levels. What would have been a lethal wound to Wolverine three years ago would now be a momentary annoyance. Any assault on Wolverine, in the event of his sanity breaking, would have to be long-range and decisive. His head would have to be severed, and removed utterly from the vicinity of his body to prevent swift flesh and nerve regrowth.“

this implies that the only way for wolverine to recover would be for the last electrical impulses in his body to stimulate his cells' ability to grow back together. a poor way to decapitate him would be through the use of a knife, or even a piano wire, which would require prolonged sawing to get through his neck. however, once his head is completely severed, you need only turn it so that the two wounds don't face eachother, and thus can't meld back together. you needn't punt it a quarter-mile away so that his headless body can't retrieve it; it simply can't grow back together without the injured areas of the severed neck being mere centimeters from eachother.

and, also, that explanation makes the possible "decapitations" in issue 32 IMPOSSIBLE. they would've killed him instantly, considering he was operating on that less-powerful healing factor. so, sorry. he still isn't immortal, and he still isn't coming back from the dead.

willRules
Exactly

wolverine8888
funny thing is ur baseing what xavier thought might work over some one who actauly did it. thats relay funny ur using one comic to prove one other wrong. funny thing is in wolverine 32 it actauly happen. unlike xaviers assumptions

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
If Wolverie is so strong how come a sentinel killed him in one blast?

actauly it did not kill him. 2 years later they came out with a story that added to that one and he was very much alive he did not die he healed from it.

radioboy121
I think you're referring to the Paradise X series. This Wolverine that apparently stemmed from the Days Future Past events was revived, but not by his healing factor but by X-51 (the replacement to the blinded Uatu).

Disappear
and you're basing your wolverine-uber-alles opinion on what one drunkard nazi said happened, instead of what a decorated scientist, and one of the foremost experts on mutants and mutation, theorized using logic and actual facts involving wolverine himself.

also, considering the xavier protocols were the topic of much on- and off-panel discussion amongst the x-men and their affiliates, ALL agreeing that they felt betrayed that xavier so efficiently mapped how to murder them, they're accepted within the x-universe as factual ways to off the x-men. match that against a one-shot story that not only ignores the continuity presented nearly ten years prior, but is also written from the viewpoint of a nazi with no knowledge of mutation solely to make wolverine seem more "bad-ass," and the "wolverine can survive without a head" rationale is unfounded and, go figure, unacceptable.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
I would say aids would kill him... Aids doesn't kill a person, its usually another agent that is able to take a person down due to lack of immune system. And considering how enhanced Wolverine's healing factor is in the first place I'd guess that his healing factor could get through the protein shell of the HIV virus anyway.

xmarksthespot
actauly it did not kill him. 2 years later they came out with a story that added to that one and he was very much alive he did not die he healed from it. Do you ever use incidents that aren't manipulated or completely fabricated? I noticed you're no longer adamantly taking that single comment about Belasco once removing Wolverine's skeleton as an example that Wolverine can heal from having his entire skeleton removed.Originally posted by radioboy121
I think you're referring to the Paradise X series. This Wolverine that apparently stemmed from the Days Future Past events was revived, but not by his healing factor but by X-51 (the replacement to the blinded Uatu).

Blood_Rayne
What would happen if you removed his brain from his body?

xmarksthespot
He's no Krang...

willRules
LOL

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>