Apocalypse vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Apocalypse: the most underrated character on this forum.

VS

Silver Surfer: the most overrated character on this forum.

Who wins?

I'm going with A-Pock cuz he seems far stronger and can have practically any power he wants, plus can increase his size to be bigger than SS's boss, Galactus.

Yea yea, i know that Cosmics are usually stronger than mutants, but in this situation, I highly doubt it.

kgkg
Silver Surfer wins lol not even a match.

whirlysplat
Surfer Quickly

armandovalles
i dont think so. sure Apoc lost to Magneto but SS lost to Dr. Doom.

King Burger
SS "lost" to magneto because of the latter's amazing intelligence,
not his powers or strength.

Mainstream
AoA Apoc lost to Magneto.....regular Apoc has never lost to Magneto....nor shall he ever...no this young child...lord Apoc the true lord Apoc..is beyond some white guy with the power to move metal...he is enternal...besides AoA is bascially a what if..you can't count that...heh heh heh heh....heh .

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
i dont think so. sure Apoc lost to Magneto but SS lost to Dr. Doom.
SS lost to Doom ? lol you mean he absorbed his powers.

Doom absorbed beyonder's power does that make him beyond him? No

SS can kill Doom , Apc , or Magneto.

Mainstream
Sinister too?

Molecule man
SS easy Apoc is a joke

Mainstream
*puts on his bio armor* you dare...disrespect my master! I challenge you to combat!

Molecule man
SS destroys them both easy

Mainstream
perhaps....or perhaps not...can you truly destroy an immortal?

Molecule man
immortal is a matter of perspective...

Apoc is not truly immortal like the cosmic beings are

SS have the power to destroy him

black robb
Originally posted by Mainstream
perhaps....or perhaps not...can you truly destroy an immortal? kick him in the balls

Mainstream
heh heh heh heh.....the cup under Apoc bio armor is too dense for that to work.

black robb
heh heh heh heh.....the cup under Apoc bio armor is too dense for that to work. shoot him in the balls

Mainstream
you think Sliver Sliver will have a ball with Apoc huh?

leonheartmm
does apocalypse even have balls? same goes for surfer.

anyways, surfer wins, easy.

colossus17
ofcourse he has balls.......dont even get me started on SS's balls, his balls can manipulate cosmic energy ....at cosmic scales..dont you guys know sh*t

Wonderman
Apocalypse. I think hes more powerful, intelligent.
Surfer might be invulnerable but an unrelenting assault will surpass his invulnerability.
On that note i think Surfer's inv. is prob. stronger than Juggernauts.

Crimson Phoenix
perhaps....or perhaps not...can you truly destroy an immortal?

I'm guessing you can since apocy is, you know, dead

Xplosive
AoA is weker than mainstream Apocalypse. Apocalypse is an immortal, he will come back soon.
Apocalypse would crush Silver Surfer. And everyone are having some upgrades recently, beware of Apocaylpse when he comes back, mighty Cable will become his horseman, and I hope they will write Apocaylpse properly, it that is so, he will be true power.

Lord S
*Sigh*

Silver Surfer is on a whole different level. He can obliterate En Sabah Nur. I love when people talk about his 'immortality' yet don't realize it's all a figure of speech. The guy is dead.

If little Jean Grey can knock his mask off exposing his HUMAN face, then Surfer can do it quicker, and better.

FieryBalrog
hey, dont disrespect Jean!stick out tongue

but yeah, Surfer wins, easy. He holds back a lot in comics.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Lord S
*Sigh*

Silver Surfer is on a whole different level. He can obliterate En Sabah Nur. I love when people talk about his 'immortality' yet don't realize it's all a figure of speech. The guy is dead.

If little Jean Grey can knock his mask off exposing his HUMAN face, then Surfer can do it quicker, and better.

You will see when Apocalypse comes back soon, realizing that he trully is immortal, he is alive, but hidden, doing someting. I think it was already mentioned is alive by Cable in Cable/Deadpool, and soon Cable will beceme his horseman.

Mider
Silver Surfer LT Silver Surfer LT Silver Surfer LT you people have not made me hate one of the best comic characters around i mean this is how you guys work

Silver Surfer Vs Swampthing hmm who would win umm SS yes He just gotta win!!!!!!
Silver Surfer Vs Dr Fate SS WINS FOR SURE!!!
Silver Surfer Vs Abraxas umm didnt Abraxas kill Surfer OH BUT THAT WAS LAST TIME THIS TIME HE GOTTA WIN HE JUST GOTTA!

SS cant do anything He wants He can lose and if you ask me against Apocalypse He would lose probably get sqished under Apocalypse foot next someone will put SS up against LT and everyone's brain will go numb from the level of fanboyism in this place.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mider
Silver Surfer LT Silver Surfer LT Silver Surfer LT you people have not made me hate one of the best comic characters around i mean this is how you guys work

Silver Surfer Vs Swampthing hmm who would win umm SS yes He just gotta win!!!!!!
Silver Surfer Vs Dr Fate SS WINS FOR SURE!!!
Silver Surfer Vs Abraxas umm didnt Abraxas kill Surfer OH BUT THAT WAS LAST TIME THIS TIME HE GOTTA WIN HE JUST GOTTA!

SS cant do anything He wants He can lose and if you ask me against Apocalypse He would lose probably get sqished under Apocalypse foot next someone will put SS up against LT and everyone's brain will go numb from the level of fanboyism in this place.

That is why armandovalles said SS is moss overrated chacarter and I agree.

Molecule man
SS is one of the most overrated but Apocaplyse is the most overrated!

Xplosive
Originally posted by Molecule man
SS is one of the most overrated but Apocaplyse is the most overrated!

SS is by far the most overrated, Apocalypse is maybe literally most underrated.

jinzin
agreed xplosive.......

i dunno...according to crazy spiderman fanboys spidey can and has taken down ss (LOL)....so by that logic silver surfer gets murdered here!

Actually I DO think SS would win...but it would probably be a marginal victory....not a decisive one.

Lord S
Originally posted by Xplosive
You will see when Apocalypse comes back soon, realizing that he trully is immortal, he is alive, but hidden, doing someting. I think it was already mentioned is alive by Cable in Cable/Deadpool, and soon Cable will beceme his horseman. Oh, he's alive? Really? Where? Oh I know...in your mind.

Originally posted by Mider
http://webhome.idirect.com/~sprasher/images/blah.gif Blaming your lack of knowledge on 'fanboys' is not cool...it makes you look like an ignorant troll.

Do us all a favour and STFU.

jinzin
lol.....so true.

Xplosive
Oh, he's alive? Really? Where? Oh I know...in your mind.

Blaming your lack of knowledge on 'fanboys' is not cool...it makes you look like an ignorant troll.

Do us all a favour and STFU.

Again, Lord S proving what I have tought about you, but it doens' amtter, stupid man. Cable said not long ago, Apocalypse is alive. You are not following comics, and in Cable/Deadpool 16 that is coming in June, Cable becomes his horseman. In your mind, there isn't much.

jinzin
which one?.....that will be saweet!

Lord S
Again, Lord S proving what I have tought about you, but it doens' amtter, stupid man. Cable said not long ago, Apocalypse is alive. You are not following comics, and in Cable/Deadpool 16 that is coming in June, Cable becomes his horseman. In your mind, there isn't much. Learn how to spell...maybe I'll start taking you seriously...then again maybe not.

As for what Cable said, kindly do me a favour and recite his words for me.

hoorayforpeepee
the **** is apoc gonna do to surfer? punch him really hard?

Xplosive
Learn how to spell...maybe I'll start taking you seriously...then again maybe not.

As for what Cable said, kindly do me a favour and recite his words for me.

First Cyclops comes and shoots Cable from behind and they start talking:

Cyclops: Cable...Nathan..., it'll never work (he mean his plan won't work)
Cable: Of course it will Scott, remember, I know the future
Cyclops: Don't play games with me. You know your future. That timeline was obliterated the second you killed Apocaylpse.
Cable: Unless I'm still here, which possibly means I know that Apocalypse isn't dead.

And in future Cable/Deadpool that comes soon, Cable becomes his horseman.

DarkCrawler
I can name hundred Marvel characters that have came back from death, and could they beat Silver Surfer?

No.

jinzin
"I can name hundred Marvel characters that have came back from death, and could they beat Silver Surfer?

No."

well....if that isn't a logical debate I don't know what is.......

I can name one that COULD: zarathos

Xplosive
God-like Cable has all this power but is still affraid of Apocalypse, that means something.

Lord S
First Cyclops comes and shoots Cable from behind and they start talking:

Cyclops: Cable...Nathan..., it'll never work (he mean his plan won't work)
Cable: Of course it will Scott, remember, I know the future
Cyclops: Don't play games with me. You know your future. That timeline was obliterated the second you killed Apocaylpse.
Cable: Unless I'm still here, which possibly means I know that Apocalypse isn't dead.

And in future Cable/Deadpool that comes soon, Cable becomes his horseman. Ok, you've proven that he comes back from the dead...which is something we knew was going to happen the moment he died.

Still not enough to beat Silver Surfer.

Xplosive
Ok, you've proven that he comes back from the dead...which is something we knew was going to happen the moment he died.

Still not enough to beat Silver Surfer.

If God-like Cabkle was doing all that beaucse of Apocalypse, it means somehting, all that power he has and i still affraid of Apocaylpse, well he should be. And all are having some upgrade, maby Apocalypse will have one.

GalacticStorm
Silver Surfer win this. Apocalypse could put up a gd fight wiv prep time but no way is he beating SS. Guys your hate for SS has made u lose your minds. Apocalypse is a little external an immortal mutant who can qute easily get taken out if hit by a blast of energy which destroys him on a molecular level. SS is very capable of said blast. Apocalypse 1 on 1 wiv SS is laughable. Magneto would own apocalypse. Theres no evidence to suggest AOA apocalypse was any weaker than mainstream one. The only difference in the timelines was the absence of Xavier. However a mags with a 50% power reduction ripped apocs slimy a** to shreds. Apocalypse against mainstream current mags would get f**ked up without a doubt. As a energy wielder mags is nothing compared to SS who can do all he can on a greater scale. SS would murder apocalypse.

Xplosive
And all are having some upgrade, maby Apocalypse will have one and I read rumor in other forums 10 months ago, that there are rumor Apocalypse will be upgaded in to force of nature, or at least not upagrade, but explain as Force of nature and making him immensly powerful. I don't know if that is true, but it could be, since in X-Factor 68 it mentions Apocalypse was given cosmic entiy status (his true pwoers) where it was said he has a place in the cosmic pantheon, but he was awoken from his sleep too early and hence wasn't up to his rightful power. I hope he will ive up to his name.

Xplosive
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Theres no evidence to suggest AOA apocalypse was any weaker than mainstream one.

AOA Apocalyose in class of 90 tons, mainstream in class of incalculable.

Lord S
I hope he will ive up to his name. Well that's something we can both agree on.

GalacticStorm
"AOA Apocalyose in class of 90 tons, mainstream in class of incalculable."

Where did u get that from? They hav the same powers.

Anyway incalculable because he can absorb energy to augment his physical strength speed, etc so he never has a sole strength class Its not unlimited and judging by how cables went h2h with him and not done too badly and how hes been ripped to shreds by a weak magneto i say SS takes this without any trouble. That is as long as theres no prep time. SS can also draw on the power cosmic to augment his abilities and im pretty certain that a herald of galactus can draw on/tap into a lot more energy than an earth bound mutant

Xplosive
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
"AOA Apocalyose in class of 90 tons, mainstream in class of incalculable."

Where did u get that from? They hav the same powers.

Anyway incalculable because he can absorb energy to augment his physical strength speed, etc so he never has a sole strength class Its not unlimited and judging by how cables went h2h with him and not done too badly and how hes been ripped to shreds by a weak magneto i say SS takes this without any trouble. That is as long as theres no prep time. SS can also draw on the power cosmic to augment his abilities and im pretty certain that a herald of galactus can draw on/tap into a lot more energy than an earth bound mutant

No it's said AOA Apocalypse is weaker and in class 90. Only stupidor the ones who can't think will say Cable can go in h2h with Apocalypse and one of the worst writing ever. I think Apocalypsae draw on more energie than SS. And Apocalypse has greater strenght than SS.

kgkg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.