Gay Supermen Fight (nothing offensive)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
Apollo from the Authority(definately gay it says in the comic) v Miracleman (iss 24 when he makes a pass at young miracleman) (bi he has a daughter and shags miraclewoman regularlly. Are arguing over the last condom in a drug store a brawl breaks out, lots of hair pulling from miracleman and girly slapping from Apollo, but they are interupted Gladiator appears wearing his (macho) mohawk (snigger) and demands the condom. Who wins.

whirlysplat
Oh I forgot Sentry has taken a swig of his secret serum (GHB?) and feels good

DigiMark007
hmmm...having openly gay characters fight. Not offensive.

Having them "girly fight" over a condom...maybe a little.

It's cool by me...just thought I'd give you the heads-up.

Not sure who wins...I like Apollo (but not like that...lol) but I don't know enough about Miracleman

-DM

whirlysplat
Hey they are openly gay

Khellendros
Never heard of Miracleman, but I'd give this to Gladiator.

whirlysplat
No the miracle man story is an interesting one as to why you have never heard of him and weirder than the false history of the sentry. Check it out for comic politics.

brainchild81
Glads isn't queer is he?

whirlysplat
With Glads hairstyle yes who knows confused

whirlysplat
eek!

Quick Freeze
northstar!!!

eleveninches
Ultimate colossus and northstar come in and join the battle

grey fox
they all lose as a bunch of homiphobes beats them to death

long pig
I wonder if Gladiators carpet matches his drapes?
His mohawk is said to be like steel rods.

whirlysplat
I had forgotten Ultimate Colossuss, his sub lifting strength would give him the chance of lifting the Condom and Jean Paul's speed would not let him beat any of the others, his speed is also less than Apollo, MM or Gladiator

brainchild81
Originally posted by whirlysplat
With Glads hairstyle yes who knows confused Glads is not gay! Mr T wore a Mohawk & I pity the fool who calls him gay!smile

whirlysplat
Originally posted by brainchild81
Glads is not gay! Mr T wore a Mohawk & I pity the fool who calls him gay!smile

roll eyes (sarcastic) uh huh

whirlysplat
But......

whirlysplat
Glads is not gay! Mr T wore a Mohawk & I pity the fool who calls him gay!smile

You say that as though Gladiator being gay is a bad thing, please no homophobia against gladiator

ScarletSpider
Not to be homophobic or in denial, but Gladiator has been shown not to be gay a couple times. He may be an in the closet bisexual, but to my knowledge he was deeply involved with a female member of the Imperial Guard (Oracle I believe her name was). When the Beyonder made her go crazy, Gladiator had himself sent to the Kyln, a near death sentence exclusive intergalactic prison so he could investigate the cause of his paramour's madness and stop it, even though it was most likely the superpowerful Beyonder. That spells love to me.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Not to be homophobic or in denial, but Gladiator has been shown not to be gay a couple times. He may be an in the closet bisexual, but to my knowledge he was deeply involved with a female member of the Imperial Guard (Oracle I believe her name was). When the Beyonder made her go crazy, Gladiator had himself sent to the Kyln, a near death sentence exclusive intergalactic prison so he could investigate the cause of his paramour's madness and stop it, even though it was most likely the superpowerful Beyonder. That spells love to me.

So Glads is at least a bisexual like MM then big grin

ScarletSpider
Possibly. Not at least.

whirlysplat
But would it make Glads a bad person?

ScarletSpider
No. Not in my eyes, I'm just providing facts as they are.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
No. Not in my eyes, I'm just providing facts as they are.

I agree with you completely, Gladiator can be gay and still cool

JRW
Glads wins because he is getting the condom to have sex with all oif the imperial gaurd females cause he is a pimp

*not gay at all

whirlysplat
Originally posted by JRW
Glads wins because he is getting the condom to have sex with all oif the imperial gaurd females cause he is a pimp

*not gay at all

So you think Glads being Gay makes him less cool interesting confused

brainchild81
Not necessarily, but why make him gay all of the sudden? I've never seen him try to make a pass @ a guy or anything like that. I'm all about tolerance, but don't make a character who's never (to my knowledge) even seemed the least bit gay into a gay character for no reason @all other than shock value. If Batman or Superman went gay it wouldn't surprise or anger me. But leave Glads be.

whirlysplat
Not necessarily, but why make him gay all of the sudden? I've never seen him try to make a pass @ a guy or anything like that. I'm all about tolerance, but don't make a character who's never (to my knowledge) even seemed the least bit gay into a gay character for no reason @all other than shock value. If Batman or Superman went gay it wouldn't surprise or anger me. But leave Glads be.

Yes Gladiators sexuality is his own affair confused

brainchild81
lol. That's true.

whirlysplat
Unless of course Gladiator makes it Northstars, I see them as a nice couple

brainchild81
Unless of course Gladiator makes it Northstars, I see them as a nice couple That's enough dude sick

whirlysplat
That's enough dude sick

But is it enough for Gladiator, true love in Canada wink

whirlysplat
But is it enough for Gladiator, true love in Canada wink

roll eyes (sarcastic) sorry

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
roll eyes (sarcastic) sorry

shifty bump

rougeredmage
laughing my ass of at this thread... you have to remember gladiator is an alien we know nothing about the social construction of sexuality in strontian society... but then again it is a mute point as miracle man just wins this battle by default

Lube_me_up
Gladiator likes films about Gladiators, nothing gay about that.... Mutherfuucker

Sr J-Bieb
Gladiator is gay? The more you know

Stoic
Apollo from the Authority(definately gay it says in the comic) v Miracleman (iss 24 when he makes a pass at young miracleman) (bi he has a daughter and shags miraclewoman regularlly. Are arguing over the last condom in a drug store a brawl breaks out, lots of hair pulling from miracleman and girly slapping from Apollo, but they are interupted Gladiator appears wearing his (macho) mohawk (snigger) and demands the condom. Who wins.

Did you consider using Northstar as the referee if things got too greasy?

deathlife
Isn't this thread kind of offensive?

Rimminington
Originally posted by deathlife
Isn't this thread kind of offensive?

Only if you are homophobic, gays can be tough to...esp0ecially when fighting for the last condom!

Uriel005
Originally posted by JRW

*not gay at all Gladiator rides into battle without a saddle... i.e. he doesn't use condoms for the person I know is going to ask.. so I'll skip the face palm and just give the answer to the question in advance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.