who would win black bolt vs Thor vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
Well i thin k black bolt would thrash his voise will send them flying and his strength is superer than supermans as well as thor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khellendros
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
Well i thin k black bolt would thrash his voise will send them flying and his strength is superer than supermans as well as thor!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You think Black Bolt is stronger than Superman or Thor. Then you, my friend, are on crack. BB could beat them, but not by overpowering them.

armandovalles
THE ONLY WAY BB COULD BEAT THEM IS BY SCREAMING.

LordFear
Black Bolt wins this.
He is underrated and I think most people will never allow him to win but seriously he is a huge powerhouse.

armandovalles
HE GETS HIS ASS WHUPPED BY THE THING, HOW THE HELL WOULD HE BEAT SUPES!

ALEMASTER
LORD FEAR U ME THINK ALIKE HE IS WELL UNDER ESTIMATED

whirlysplat
He could crack the inpervious barrier with his voice. He is underestimated but........ Thor and Supes have Ear plugs.

GalacticStorm
"He is underrated and I think most people will never allow him to win but seriously he is a huge powerhouse."

Not in terms of physical strength. Far from it. When he empowers himself with he's only a bit stronger than rogue at class 60. Its his screaming powers that would giv him a chance here

Quick Freeze
superman, the other two dont have a chance

kgkg
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
superman, the other two dont have a chance

I will say one thing, if they don't take care of BB fast.

Then BB says: BI@CHES

Then you see Supes and Thor knocked out.

DigiMark007
BB or Thor.

If Thor/Supes get the jump on BB then he'll go down, but BB definitely has the potential to win the fight.

If it came down to Thor vs. Supes, Thor's magic (hammer) would be the deciding factor. Otherwise they're very evenly matched.

-DM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.