Naga Sadow vs Ludo Kressh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revan Darkstar
Who would win in a duel to the death between these two rivals?
They did have a small duel, but it was cut short with no clear winner. Both reigned as dark lord, and Sadow did kill Kressh, but that was in space. So on land, 1 on 1, who wins?

Darth_Glentract
Naga Sadow kills him. It seemed like Naga became much more powerful after his fight with Ludo, but Ludo didnt.

Fishy
I agree with Gelntract

Numan
Why do you think Naga Sadow improved after his duel with Ludo?

Lord Darkstar
Wow this thread is old, thread necromancy

Thonus the Wise
Random Pic! That has something to do with the topic. . .

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b311/JawaKing_987/BattleoftheSith.jpg

Dark Aristokrat
We need a collection of TOTJ scans.

Thonus the Wise
IKC has a ludicrous amount of them, and I'm sure we can find a couple on the internet.

IKC
I have a ludicrous amount because I have Dark Lords of the Sith, The Sith War, and a scanner. I don't have Golden Age of the Sith or Fall of the Sith Empire, so I can't help regarding this fight.

Dark Aristokrat
I have the entire Fall of the Sith Empire, so I can offer that. I only have the first comic (technically comic #0) of Golden Age, and I think one and six. Same with the Sith Wars... just 1,2, 5 and 6.

DE Calvin
I have every TOTJ, dark lords of the sith but no scanner. sad

Illustrious
I have Golden Age, Fall of the Sith, and Freedon Nadd Uprising, as well as a few comics from other eras.

DE Calvin
Ya, i have both freedon nadd uprising, those are some good comics...

IKC
But butt-ugly. God, that art style sucked.

Dark Aristokrat
Yeah, it did.

DE Calvin
The took a chance! but it didn't work.

Lord Darkstar
That is actually a good idea, we should get a collection of scans, maybe we could even get all the comics scanned and put on the net. That would be really nice for folks like me that don't have them

Why don't you put them over at DTF with the other scans?

Dark Aristokrat
Now, we can't really just put it out there. That would be copyright infringement.

Lord Darkstar
Oh yeah that is true *obliterates copyright laws using uber jawa powers*

Numan
I'm not sure if you noticed this but in the Golden Age of The Sith comic, the 2nd one, well 3rd one if you consider issue #0, there was one point during the duel between Sadow and Ludo where it looked like Sadow got the upperhand (he force pushed him or something).

DE Calvin
Originally posted by Numan
I'm not sure if you noticed this but in the Golden Age of The Sith comic, the 2nd one, well 3rd one if you consider issue #0, there was one point during the duel between Sadow and Ludo where it looked like Sadow got the upperhand (he force pushed him or something).
If i remember correctly, Naga was scared shitless of Ludo.

Fishy
You don't remember correctly Naga was scared shitless of Ragnos... Ludo was also scared shitless by Ragnos, hell everybody in that time was...

DE Calvin
O ya...my bad.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Numan

No, he removed a brick with the force and thwacked Ludo with while they were fighting, which seems like a pretty impressive display of impromptu force power to manage to do that when a giant sith sword is whirling about your head.

Numan
Yeah that was what I was talking about.

tdtd
Naga Sadow is stronger and would win.. But both of these guys would destroy anybody that followed them, they were second to only Marka Ragnos and Simus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.