Strength Tests Pt. 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
The Returning Contestants:
1) Classic Juggernaut
2) Current Savage Hulk
3) Current Colossus
4) Ultimate Thing
5) Current Thor
6) Current Hercules
7) Very Confident Gladiator
8) Current She-Hulk
9) Mainstream Apocalypse (not allowed to increase size above 20')
10) Current Sasquatch
11) Current Wonderman (w/ Purple Aura)

The New Contestants:
12) Ironclad
13) Dante from LXG (The Giant Red Guy)
14) Mr. Hyde from LXG
15) Terrax (not allowed to use Axe in Events)
16) Exiles Sasquatch

The New Events:
THE WALL: There is a half-inch thick adamantium wall. Each guy gets one hour to try to break through their wall, the one who gets through the quickest wins. Will anyone of the contestants not even be able to damage it? If none get through in the hour, whoever did the most damage to the wall wins.

TUG OF WAR:
Team 1: Classic Juggy, Current Colossus, Current Thor, Current Sassie, LXG Dante, Ironclad, Current She-Hulk, 616 Apocalypse.

Team 2:Current Hulk, Ultimate Thing, Current Herc, Exiles Sassie, LXG Hyde, Terrax, Current Wonderman, Confident Gladiator.

Which Team wins the Tug of War? (its an indestructible rope by the way)

colossus17
dude no one is going to breake their wall......hulk needs to get really pissed......just to dent it.......as for the tug of war.....i'd say team 2 takes it.......

Scoobless
Gladiator's team wins the tug of war because he can bring his flight power to bear on it where everyone else is just pulling

armandovalles
no flight is not allowed, they all need to be standing with both feet on the ground!

Scoobless
he could still use his self propulsion while standing though...... you'd never be able to tell and he wouldn't be reliant on the ground under him like everyone else

armandovalles
well so could apocalypse then, what people usually forget is apoc can fly, and very very very fast also.

armandovalles
And by the way most of the people in that list can at least dent adamantium.

colossus17
but not break

armandovalles
yea, well i said that if no one could break it whoever did the most damage to it would win. So who do u think would do the most damage, they have all the space they want, they can fly miles away and then come back for one big, really fast hit, like Glad's or Apoc, or they can just keep punching like the Thing or Hulk would do, they can use any weapons they have like Terrax and Thor would do, plus they can throw buildings and cars or anything for that matter if they want but this wall is only 2 inches thick, it goes really far underground so it wont be knocked over, and each one is about 30 feet high and 20 feet wide.

colossus17
well since they can use weapons...i'd say thor since he already dented it with his hammer.......also hulk could after getting really mad....glad could if he went lup and flew into it with his punch at speed of light

armandovalles
NOW do u think anyone can break threw?

colossus17
no....

colossus17
hulk after like years of rampaging and absolute anger.....

life is cruell
i read that when thor has the odin force he was able to dent captains shield with his hammer regular adamantium is less durable then caps shield but thor doesnt have his odin force so i doubt he will be able to break through i think gladiator has the greatest chance to break through quickest or damage it most

armandovalles
yea, me too.

long pig
Gladiator broke wolverines claw in the gaurdian timeline IIRC.

I'm going with his team, his strength is unlimited just like Hulks.

colossus17
its easier to achieve rage ratehr then confidence

Gamma Crush!
Hulk would break the adamantium wall first. He has broken through pure adamantium in the past. None of the others could do it.

Juggernaut will win the tug of war. He's unstoppable.

savagerampage
depends on which team gets tired first, these guys will be at it for days. is the hulk pissed off in this tug of war?

Metalmanx
Juggernaut's team will win the tug-of-war. He'll just start moving in the opposite direction, then nothing would be able to stop him. It's just the way he is. The other team could slow his halt, but wouldn't be able to stop it.

Plus, I think Juggernaut could also dent and even bend the adamantium. Just give him enough time with it, letting him tap into that limitless power of Cyttorak and slowly but surely take the other team over the line.

long pig
Why isn't He-Man in here?

He-Man's strength against all the others.

Wynndar
Hulk, Juggernaut, Gladiator, Herc, and Thor can all break adamantium. Probably Ironclad too, his strength is pretty much undefined, its his fighting ability and lack of mental toughness that lets the Hulk beat him. Ironclad would also be extremely useful in the tug-of-war since he can increase his weight to any level he wants. 616 Thing has never damaged adamantium...he attempted to break a wall of admantium/vibranium alloy just a few issues ago. He was able to damage Terminus' armor which is nearly as durable as adamantium and requires 100+ strength to damage. He also tore through the hull of a Beyonder's space ship, which was also highly durable.

Sentry
Wonder Man Crushed the Adamantium head of Ultron didn't he? Was it pure Adamantium? Or like a mix of adamantium and some other metal?

Wynndar
hmm i dont know. depends on which ultron...the classic ultron was made of true adamantium...idk about the more modern incarnations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.