The New Matrix 4 Title(Pick One)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thematrixmaster
just pick any title and i will this poll/forum updated...

THX,
TheMatrixMaster

TomR
Actually, I thought just "The Matrix: Resurrection" would be an awesome title if a 4th movie came out. Slightly different from the poll, which is why I put it in the reply.

Odds are, a 4th movie is unlikely, unfortunately.

thematrixmaster
o ok

thematrixmaster
i'll probly add that as a next poll
thx..

SlickRick69
The Matrix: Online, since, well, since there already is a 4th story being told in the game entitled...

...you guessed it: The Matrix: Online!!

Doctor Strange
The Matrix rehashed?
The Matrix milked?
The Matrix revulsions?

thematrixmaster
good titles but not good enough

thematrixmaster
but i was thinking that some other titles would be good 2....

dvdcastle
The Matrix:Neo's Return

I vote for this title. Everyone know neo after they watch matrix. Tis title is the best,right?

rolling on floor laughing

Bajanpet
IF at all they will be a fourth installment of such an amazing story, it would HAVE to be centered around SATI. So maybe if anything, it would be a spin-off.

JKozzy
Resurrection is the only one I can think positively for.

Neo's Wrath? Please.

Next Venom_girl
Matrix Resurection or Matrix Rebooted or Matrix: The Smith Virus cool

DarthLazious
Resurection sounds about right to me.

Blue Dragon
The polls closed.... mad I would have voted first one.

Korri
yes, indeed.

The choices are pretty pathetic.

neo121
neo's return lol but i havnt left yet still remaking the matrix laughing out loudcool

neoverloaded

Regret
The Matrix: Regurgitated

I'm sorry, but a fourth will probably taste even worse than the name implies.

Jenova
You took my name The Matrix Rebooted. Bastard... smile

Bloigen
The Matrix: Fry And Benders Journey

superman41082
Originally posted by TomR
Actually, I thought just "The Matrix: Resurrection" would be an awesome title if a 4th movie came out. Slightly different from the poll, which is why I put it in the reply.

Odds are, a 4th movie is unlikely, unfortunately.

That sounds like a sweet title, perfect actually. I actually disagree about a 4th movie, though. The Matrix was a big phenomenon, and many people are fascinated comparably to the Star Wars fans(I did say comparably and not equally). If the makers are smart, they will sit on the project for a good fifteen or twenty years and relaunch another trilogy or something. There's plenty of money to still be made with The Matrix Franchise.

JaccTheRipper
The Matrix: OMFG Will You People Get Over The Fact That Neo And Trinity Are Not Coming Back???

j/k, i wish they'd do a fourth one...

maxman1180
The Matrix:Neo's Return

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.