Life beyond the "forum"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FAMOUS
I FAMOUS ask you people a serious question, don't you people have something better to do than to be here at this web page...?Don't you have a girlfriend or boyfriend to be with...?If so, then why are you still here...i bet your asking yourselves, why is this guy asking us this question.....why is he here doesnt he have a life...???...Well, the truth is, I don't really have any friends and i sure don't have a girlfriend......

Deano
im here cos its 11.57 pm..and i ay tired

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by FAMOUS
I FAMOUS ask you people a serious question, don't you people have something better to do than to be here at this web page...?Don't you have a girlfriend or boyfriend to be with...?If so, then why are you still here...i bet your asking yourselves, why is this guy asking us this question.....why is he here doesnt he have a life...???...Well, the truth is, I don't really have any friends and i sure don't have a girlfriend......

Brace yourself *hands helmet* you just bathed your self in meat blood, and I hear the wolves are hungry. But to be serious, I spend whatever time I have left after school, hw, and gf. So I have a life unlike some people <stares at ground>

a1hsauce
i think its pretty obvious that I dont.

LanİeWindu™
Meh, it's my day off and all my friends are at work. Other days I just like to chill out after being at work. I go out everyonce in a while and hang with my friends and co-workers, get a bit drunk.

But I have no girlfriend, so that's my main reason.

moises
Well you see I don't have a life so............do you want to be my friend FAMOUS?..........I once ate a cat if that helps your decision.

Maya Zurak
here is late too (1:03am) and...
It's very comfortable to sit here and post
and of course chattin' with my friends too

The Tired Hiker

I basically have a life, I'm in the middle of trying to move, I've been dating someone but I don't think it will get serious, been hanging out with my working friends, I'm half way done writing my screenplay I started last October, I shoot the news for my job, and I just love KMC Forums! smile

FAMOUS
Originally posted by moises
Well you see I don't have a life so............do you want to be my friend FAMOUS?..........I once ate a cat if that helps your decision.

Dude what are you talking about....???....I'm already your friend, we're friends in real life.....and your sitting like five feet away from me in another computer.....but about this cat you speak of....it's very intrigueing.....

LanİeWindu™
This cat???

PrinceofBlades
Dude what are you talking about....???....I'm already your friend, we're friends in real life.....and your sitting like five feet away from me in another computer.....

Sounds like something I would do. lol

moises
Well yes it is.......yes it is......*squinting eyes*

FAMOUS
Yes it is.......wait...what...???.........."the".........

Alpha Centauri
Because I like alot of the people here, I like the threads and I like the site.

Why is that equating to no life? I'm sure even the people who are on here the most have perfectly normal lives.

-AC

LifeIsKillingMe
i'm here bc its after school and im taking a break before doing homework

Kiu Dun
I don't know. When I'm not with my fiancee, I'm either here or weightlifting.

Kaistar
FAMOUS and moises are freakin gay in real life so just ignore their threads from now on

The reason why I post in this forum is because like moises and FAMOUS (who isn't famous at all) I just want to meet new people and interact with them regardless if they are 5,000 miles or just 4 feet away (like moises and FAMOUS). In my opinion, knowing that you have friends in other countries, states, cities, etc, is actally quite an exhilirating thought. I do indeed have some sort of ouside social obligations. I go to the arcades when I have time, I do random stupid stuff with my comrades, I study, and just plain hang out with those closest to me.

FAMOUS
Originally posted by Kaistar
FAMOUS and moises are freakin gay in real life so just ignore their threads from now on

The reason why I post in this forum is because like moises and FAMOUS (who isn't famous at all) I just want to meet new people and interact with them regardless if they are 5,000 miles or just 4 feet away (like moises and FAMOUS). In my opinion, knowing that you have friends in other countries, states, cities, etc, is actally quite an exhilirating thought. I do indeed have some sort of ouside social obligations. I go to the arcades when I have time, I do random stupid stuff with my comrades, I study, and just plain hang out with those closest to me.

ARE YOU GAY....???

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Kaistar

By meeting new people does that mean sleeping with them?sly

Kaistar
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
By meeting new people does that mean sleeping with them?sly

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

ApolloX
smoking is the DEVIL!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.