This Thread is For All The Matrix Fans...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thematrixmaster
In the thread you will either take the red pill or the blue pill...
If you take the red pill you will be taken to the matrix...
If you take the blue pill you will be taken back to the main forum of the matrix...you decide...

thematrixmaster
but thats beside the point..

thematrixmaster
anyways i will be here keeping this thread alive AS LONG AS...
you keep replying & there are things to talk about...
so just keep replying...THX!!!

thematrixmaster
so has any1 played The Matrix Online??

xeous
No.

chronic
me niether,is it cool.red pill please(reaches over the counter,tanx)<tries to swallow but cant>WATER!!!<gets the water and swallows it fine>woo(im so gay...well of course not literly)so is the game cool or what cause i might get it somtime if it ever comes 4 x-box.

freemind
It is a very good game. I seriously doubt that it will every come out on X-box so if you want to play it, you need to play it on a computer.

chronic
oh,ok

thematrixmaster
i havent but im gonna get it...isnt it like 5 bucks a month or somethin like that??

freemind
It is 15 dollars a month, it's the standard price for all MMO's.

Jackie Malfoy
(Takes the red pill)Wow everything is so different now.JM

DirectorFitz
i stopped playing it...it gets REALLLLLLLLLLY repetitive

Lana
You know we already have a social thread here, right?

thematrixmaster
nope...but this is a very VERY popular thread....but the most popular is The Official MxO thread bysickeous...very good xeous on the thread..

thematrixmaster
srry bout the face thing i didnt do that but the Official MxO thread is by xeous-The Next...very very good job xeous...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.