Settle this once and for all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
who is the most powerful herald ever?

who is the most powerful incarnation of superman ever? (i'm not gonna list because im gonna leave many out but they can be from other companies than DC e.g. Gladiator is from marvel)?

after the first 2 are established, who wins between the most powerful herald, and the most powerful superman?

colossus17
most powerful herald is the fallen one.......the most powerful sups is prob gladiator at full confidence maximum potential becasue he was based on pre crisis sups....i think the fallen one could beat him....he controlled dark matter if i am not mistaking and could take out galactus himself.....

Quick Freeze
who is the fallen one

GalacticStorm
galactus' very 1st herald as discovered in thanos' mini series recently he wielded dark matter and is apparently powerful enough to take G on if he isnt nourished enough

colossus17
galactu's first herald he could control dark energy and matter and was extremely powerful.....on par with galactus himself.i believe it was in the thanos mini saga or somethin

Quick Freeze
and it's universally acknowledged that he is the most powerful herald?

GalacticStorm
well he was claimed to be the most dangerous herald galactus had ever produced because of his dark matter powers and he had thanos scared and even galactus had to prepare for his coming so i guess that confirms it

colossus17
well.....through hid actions i suppose you can determine yourself....i mean like he did wield dark matter...which is an infinite source of power.he was teleported to thanos's ship and he destroyed it...he had the balls to go after galactus which was in his ship at the end of the universe.....

Quick Freeze
ok, he obviously wins then, so i guess the real debate is, who does he beat? i think majestic is more powerful than gactactus as well as zod

DigiMark007
Galactus created Tyrant but he was never a herald. If not that dark matter guy, then it's Surfer, but the dark matter dude sounds like he'd whup Surfer.

Are we talking most powerful Superman clone, or most powerful Superman (Prime, Pre-crisis, etc.)??? I'd say Pre-crisis if that's the question, and I'll stick with Gladiator otherwise. Maybe Sentry (if he's at the power level he's rumored to be at) but since he doesn't actually have many appearences I'll stay with Glad.

-DM

life is cruell
does anyone have any images of the fallen one??

DigiMark007
Nix that...forgot about Majestic. Majestic would probably hand Gladiator his a$$ once they stalemated for a while and Glad loses confidence.

-DM

colossus17
yes i as wondering about that 2, i think he meant clone rather then superman...

colossus17
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/fallenonethanos.htm pic of the fallen one +bio

Quick Freeze
yeah gladiator, hyperion, supreme, pureheart the powerful (my favorite out of all of them), ETC. . .

Khellendros
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Nix that...forgot about Majestic. Majestic would probably hand Gladiator his a$$ once they stalemated for a while and Glad loses confidence.

-DM
Yeah, Majestic would take Gladiator down. The man scared the JLA and took Kyle's ring from him when he became an annoyance. He only gave it back once Superman convinced the JLA to leave him be. He's just as good a fighter if not better, and doesn't have the gloating/confidence problems Gladiator does. I mean, the guy lost to Thor because he stopped to BRAG ffs.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by colossus17
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/fallenonethanos.htm pic of the fallen one +bio

this guy is badass!!!

K Von Doom
I wasn't that impressed with The Fallen One. When the Beyonder exploded on that prison world and freed The Fallen One, and the former herald immediately went looking for Galactus... it was just ehh. Thanos then visits Galactus while he's feeding then the Big G transports The Fallen One to Thanos. One panel later, The Fallen One is floating in space unconscious with Thanos watching from a nearby asteroid.

Quick Freeze
but he's blue!

kgkg

kgkg
For people that don't know The Fallen One

Here I have one scan too lazy. smile

His power is still not know to a great extent but he isn't all that.

long pig
Fallen One looks at lot like energy Superman. I like the fact he's totally insane.

Hyperion got his ass whooped by Gladiator, Hyp was fighting Gladiator and Glads wasn't really trying until Hyp pulled his hair, then Glad got pissed and snapped his neck.

Word to the wize, dont **** with a mans mohawk.

Quick Freeze
i think zod beats gladiator. he's alot more skilled and when glad sees that zod is a better fighter his cockyness will shrink (hows that for a double ontondray!)

Sentry
I thought Tyrant was one of Galactus creations, not a herald. Didn't Galactus create him? If it's a herald, I say Destroyer. That thing was wicked powerful when Galactus empowered it with power cosmic.

Superman clones: I'm a fanboy of Majestic and Sentry. Tie in my opinion.

Don't know much about Sentry other than whats in his comics, so I have to go with Destroyer for now. I'll wait and see where Bendis takes Sentry. As for Majestic, he might be able to defeat Destroyer... 50/50 chance of him pulling it off. The only way I think he'll win is throw Destroyer into a black hole, or teleport him somewhere.

the Darkone
destroyer was created by odin.

kgkg

K Von Doom
Originally posted by long pig
Fallen One looks at lot like energy Superman. I like the fact he's totally insane.

Hyperion got his ass whooped by Gladiator, Hyp was fighting Gladiator and Glads wasn't really trying until Hyp pulled his hair, then Glad got pissed and snapped his neck.

Word to the wize, dont **** with a mans mohawk.

Actually, Hyperion pulled of a bunch of Gladiator's hair and stabbed him in the face with it. Glads then got mad and put the sleeper hold on Hyperion.

GalacticStorm
what was this in? Im at uni at the mo so i dont get to read my comics till i get back home sad

Khellendros
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Actually, Hyperion pulled of a bunch of Gladiator's hair and stabbed him in the face with it. Glads then got mad and put the sleeper hold on Hyperion.
That must have been one hell of a sleeper hold, because he says he can feel the bones in his spine breaking.

Quick Freeze
when was destroyer a herald?

Quick Freeze
and everone thinks surfer beats terrax?

Sentry
Forgot the issue but heres what happened :

Sentry
Fallen One is missing from the list. He was like Big G's first herald I think.

leonheartmm
doesnt the fallen 1 have the power of the void, anyway, sentry is way above galactus in terms of power,

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Khellendros
That must have been one hell of a sleeper hold, because he says he can feel the bones in his spine breaking.

I guess. Coz if his spine was actually broken, Hyperion would be in a wheelchair right now or worse.

Nataku8188
Surfer, by far. Whenever he starts losing, and gets pissed off, he totaly spanks the crap out of his opponent. Cept Thanos of course... but I mean, Thanos is just like, in a league of his own.

leonheartmm
i think the fallen 1 is much more powerful than surfer

Nataku8188
Then your an idiot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.