Joruus C'boath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Ninja
This thread is dedicated to talking about one of my favorite EU characters: Joruus C'boath! What are your thoughts about him?
laughing out loud

LanceWindu
He's okay for a clone.

Julie
alright.....a bit annoying though roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Ninja
Joruus C'boath was an awesome Dark Jedi. He was mad, insane, crazy, powerful, ambitious and evil. It's too bad he was only only in Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, and The Last Command. Perhaps, he'll appear in another set before his death?

yerssot
probably not

LanceWindu
If they haven't done anything with him yet then I wouldn't think they would use him again.

Ushgarak
Mad, insane AND crazy? Scary.

LanceWindu
*scratches head*

Don't they all mean the same?

Julie
um sort of, but the english language is full of words for variety and clarity

LanceWindu
You're too smart Julie

Julie
thanks......I've never had low self esteem..... but complments are always nice wink

LanceWindu
Low self-esteem sucks. I should know.

Julie
awww...don't tell me you have a low self esteem eek! ...not you!

LanceWindu
It's easy to sound different when on the comp.

So I wonder what Darth Ninja wanted us to discuss about Joruus C'boath

Captain REX
Hmm...I wonder if Joruus C'boath and Yerssot are the same person...

Julie
Nice try roll eyes (sarcastic) .....actually (surprisingly) i find Yerssot far less annoying than the mad clone, Joruus C'baoth

LanceWindu
It's a tie here.

Julie
really?....hmmm at least give poor Yerssot the benefit of the doubt stick out tongue

yerssot
ow! that's bashing! I'm going to tell!

LanceWindu
Go ahead. Just don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Julie
*hushed whisper*
should we let him know I was actually defending him??????

LanceWindu
Nah let him leave. He is stinking up this place.

Julie
*admonishing tone*
Lance, that's not very nice.....besides we would probably be bored if we didn't have Yerssot to annoy us wink

LanceWindu
Why doesn't hardly anyone come in here anyways?

Julie
true, but nowadays we have to stick to the topics more because finti actually stops in once in awhile wink

LanceWindu
Key word: awhile.

So far two times in the whole time I've been posting in the EU section.

yerssot
*pops head in thread*
and that is CERTAINLY bashing!

Darth Ninja
I love the crypt scene in HTTE where Joruus thinks that killed the Guardian of the mountain and attacks Thrawn, Pellaeon and Ruhk with Force Lightning. Actually, the large stone in the crypt was where the body of Jorus C'boath was placed after Joruus was cloned. Confused?

LanceWindu
I've been trying to figure that out too. I think it may have been someone of importence in the main part of the crypt.

Captain REX
I loved that scene. I'd like to see HTTE made into a movie. Too bad that GL won't. sad

Now, Joruus C'boath is a cloned, mad Jedi. But Force Lightning is a Sith move. How did he learn that?!

LanceWindu
Maybe they implemented it into the cloning chamber with the rapid learning program.

Captain REX
Well, clones do learn fast...

LanceWindu
Because of that program.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.