Favorite Squaresoft/Square-Enix RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath

Beelzebuu
I said FFiv, just because it has my favorite character of all time in it, Kain. Also this was my first real RPG, it was called Final Fantasy II when I first played it. I also liked how almost everybody "seemed to die in one way or another in this game" and getting the summons was really fun, getting Bahumut was the hardest because of all the behemoths. The only thing I don't like about this game is all the Gilbert/Edward bashing. That guy was bad, but still he could almost 100% of the time inflict sleep or silence on the monster.

Then I gotta agree with Morgoths Wrath and say Final Fantasy VI because of the main villain. That guy was nuts and had the best line in a game ever "I hate hate hate hate...you!"

Linkalicious
Chrono Trigger

Darth Jello
Mario RPG

NinjaJJ
Kingdom Hearts

ChickinMeat
Im not really very extreme, i have played FFVII & FF-X on that list, and i prefered VII

so yeah, i voted VII

SaTsuJiN
damn.. its hard for me to decide between FFVI and chrono trigger.. such good memories from both

Lord Ryugen
I voted VII. Words cannot describe my love for it.

Mistah DEVIL
FFX!!!!!!!

Lana
FFX.

shangheid
FFVII

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.