Yoda & ROTS Obi-Wan vs. Sidious & ROTS Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Oh god, is that his liver... False alarm it's Anakin's arm....

Darth_Glentract
Obi-wan beats Anakin.
Sidious looses to Yoda.(remember, Yoda MAJOR SPOILER at bottom....)
Obi-wan walks over and kills Sidious.

Yoda has fought several hundred clones after order 66

jackstain
Sidious beats yoda..
and Obi beats ANi...
then sidious beats the piss out of obi wan.

Darth_Glentract
did you even read what I posted. It must not be a spoiler for you because you keep saying you know more than anyone about ep3

Darth Mantis
And then their were two...

Darth_Nefarus
actually i think if they were all together, Sidious would flip out on Obi-Wan and waste him in an instant for killing Maul, then make anakin defeat yoda

Kun-ni Habeo
this is hard,but ninja takes down ani and yoda takes sids

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
actually i think if they were all together, Sidious would flip out on Obi-Wan and waste him in an instant for killing Maul, then make anakin defeat yoda Where the hell in this thread does it say maul....

Darth_Glentract
I think he meant he would be mad at Obi-wan for killing a very powerful apprentice.

Darth_Nefarus
Yeah, sorry, I should have clarified. But you know Sidious would be ticked for Obi-Wan taking out a very devoted and gifted apprentice.

I still think the Sith would win here because Sidious has crazy powers and Anakin's raw power would overwhelm them.

jackstain
I think Sidious would kill Yoda first....for one thing. And if ANakin hadnt killed obi yet then he wuld flip out and kill him, just because he's a hateful son-of-a-b1tch.

He honestly doesnt care too much for maul after he's dead. ANi was his main prospect, and thats who he cares about. I love Maul, but Sids didnt give a rats as$ after he was gone. (if u read the prologue of MAul's journal, u will see what i mean)

Darth_Nefarus
True, but Sidious was still angered that an a pdawan beat a Sith Lord

jackstain
Not at the time of ROTS he wasnt, i mean maul could have come back right there and been like "hey pops! get him for me!"

then sidious wuld have killed him along with obi and yoda.

Darth_Nefarus
True, but I think Sidious would very much want Obi-Wan to die. Obi-Wan has been a thorn in his side for a long time

jackstain
well yea

Darth_Nefarus
I'd be pretty angry about losing Maul, he was great, and he knew what was up. well, not when it came to controlling the ego

Wanderer259
It's really going to come down to Sidious vs Yoda and Obi-Wan vs Anakin. I think Obi-Wan and Anakin will be way too embroiled in fighting each other to give a rat's ass about the other two, unless of course, their teammate was losing horribly and about to die.

Sidious has already proven he can beat Yoda, at least we think. Maybe Yoda was just wise enough to know he shouldn't press the fight longer or whatever, but based off of what we know, Sidious is just too much as of RotS. Obi-Wan Kenobi has proven he can best Anakin, be it his experience or wisdom or just the fact that he knows Anakin too well, he can do it.

So in the end, this fight ends with Obi-Wan vs Sidious, and as I recall, Yoda himself says Obi-Wan is too weak to fight Sids head-on.

Sidious/Anakin win.

Darth_Nefarus
Well, it also has a lot to do with the setting. If there wasn't any slopes or lava around Anakin likely would have beaten Obi-Wan
unless he talked crap about his mama

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
Yeah, sorry, I should have clarified. But you know Sidious would be ticked for Obi-Wan taking out a very devoted and gifted apprentice.

That would have been a funny scene at the end of Episode One or something...

Palpatine: So I see you have made it back alive from Naboo...

Obi-wan: Yes, but I had to kill a very powerful Sith Lord to do so.

Palpatine: Yes well sometimes-----

Obi-wan: Yeah, I wasted his ass too, that mofo is dead for good.

Palpatine: *starts to get angry at Obi-wan*

Obi-wan: Yeah I watched him fall all the way down that shaft, it was pretty cool.

Palpatine: That's it! You're goin down *****!

Darth Mantis
lol

Darth_Janus
lol.. Nice

Kun-ni Habeo
xaxalol snake eyes

Bobafett34
team 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.