Vrook vs. Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Vrook vs. Darth Maul. simplw, who wins?

jackstain
i honestly have no flippin clue who vrook is, so i obviously chose my homeboy.

Darth_Glentract
vrook was in KOTOR 1 and 2. He was the Mace of KOTOR seeing as he was second on to Vandar. Vandar was a Yoda of KOTOR

jackstain
thank you. i stand by my decision.

Darth_Janus
Vrook. He was a very powerful and learned old Jedi Master. His knowledge of Jedi battle lore is like nothing Maul had ever seen.

Kun-ni Habeo
vrook pwns maul

Fishy
Vrook, he knows more about the force has more experience more training. Besides he's much calmer

jackstain
i say rage wuld destroy placidity any day.

Darth Revan33
I voted Maul too. Vrook has a lot of knowledge of the Jedi, but Maul has just as much knowledge about the Sith. It's his whole life, and he is very powerful. Besides, Qui-Gon was a master swordsman, though a little old, and Obi-Wan was (basically) a Jedi Knight. Maul fought and defeated both of them with relative ease. I truly doubt even Vrook could have done this.

Vrook, while strong, can be easily defeated by a level 12 consular Exile that barely knows how to make a lightsaber. Therefore I said Maul by far.

JKBart
Janus, explain yourself please

Deronn_solo
Pure cancer.

carthage
Even the biggest KOTOR tard like AP, should agree Maul lolstomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.