Strange dreams involving Freddy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BaronOBeefDip
Has anyone here ever had a dream with Freddy Krueger in it? Well, I've had a couple myself.

sarcomens
nope, but the alien-monster haunted me a wile.

bbga54
Yeah i had the wierdest dream about freddy. Me and him were shopping in wal-mart and then the other one we were friends and then the other one he tryied to kill me. It was pitch black and i couldnt see a thing then i heard him say my name then the lights came on and he slashed my right in the stomach. It was awesome.

Azrael01
I had a dream he lived in my closet when I was a kid. I also had a dream chucky was chasing me around with a kitchen knife. My friend had one of those chucky dolls thing scared me to death when I was a kid.

Deano
ages ago i had a dream about him

i was walking somewhere..dunno where i was..and i looked over and i saw freddy playing pool!!! no lie..im serious...and i looked at him..he looked bk at me....i thought shit he's gonna kill me....then i woke up

no lie.

Wendigo
lol Good 1 Deano

BaronOBeefDip
I had two really weird dreams involving Freddy.
In one dream, he just kept following me. Seriously. I was in a library, and, no matter where I went, there he was.
Another dream I had, he was holding me. There I was, in Freddy's arms, and I wasn't even scared. In fact, I threw my arms around him. The really weird thing was that I could feel it when he was holding me.

LifeIsKillingMe
yes i did freddy killed this guy that i hate smile

JCsluver
I had 3 dreams about him!

1) I was in the cousin's house, I walked in the kitchen and I saw Freddy smiling at me through a blurry window.

2)I was in a carnival and I went to ride the ferris wheel, When I was at the top I got out of my seat because I heard laughter and I looked up and Freddy jumped on top of me.

3) He kidnapped me & other teens and children in a carriage and took us to Sleepaway camp and I asked a counselor where's freddy and he said freddy who? and I yelled at him and said Freddy Krueger! All of a studden I was in a empty room that had walls of rock and a rock furnace and freddy was standing right by it. I was crying because I thought he was gonna kill me,then The children & Teens that he kidnapped came inside the room, They & I grabbed Freddy and throw him inside the rock furnace and killed him or that's what we thought?

ToxicMolly
OK i had 3 dreams

1: i was in computer lab and we were looking up Jason then all of a sudden there was 1 window in front of every one and Freddy walks in well all the class accept for me and my bf started crying yes all the windows fell and killed them well my friend and i kicked him in the shin and ran then i woke up

2: OK i was captured and was brought to 4 door then they said there are 4 killers behind thees doors who will kill you it was like a game show ! there was bloody marry , freddy , Chuck,and Jason
so pick bloody marry and i still get killed

3: ok here is were it gets really weird i was dreaming in a dream then i can see my bf being batten up by Freddy and jason they were working to gether ok i stop them from killing her then i wake up from the dream in the dream i have it the bogyman and captain Spalding around me (i have issues with clowns) then i woke up to the sound of my alarm clock

WrathfulDwarf
I had a dream about Pinhead torturing some dude...pretty freaky dream.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Deano
ages ago i had a dream about him

i was walking somewhere..dunno where i was..and i looked over and i saw freddy playing pool!!! no lie..im serious...and i looked at him..he looked bk at me....i thought shit he's gonna kill me....then i woke up

no lie.

oh man thats hillarious

LizzyT123
I've had a bizillion dreams about the Crypt Keeper, hahaha, he used to scare me when I was little, but now when I look at him, I just shake my head, haha

LizzyT123
Originally posted by BaronOBeefDip
I had two really weird dreams involving Freddy.
In one dream, he just kept following me. Seriously. I was in a library, and, no matter where I went, there he was.
Another dream I had, he was holding me. There I was, in Freddy's arms, and I wasn't even scared. In fact, I threw my arms around him. The really weird thing was that I could feel it when he was holding me.

......you were voluntarily hugging this pedophile? lol

A.D. Skinner
Everyone needs to stop dreaming about Freddy. If you dream about him, then he will regain his power, and start killing us kids on Elm Streeet again!

Damn you all !!!!!!!!

LizzyT123
Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Everyone needs to stop dreaming about Freddy. If you dream about him, then he will regain his power, and start killing us kids on Elm Streeet again!

Damn you all !!!!!!!!

noooooooo, we can all go Nancy on him, and say, "you're nothing. you're sh*t!" yeeeaaaaaah-haaaaa

A.D. Skinner
Originally posted by LizzyT123
noooooooo, we can all go Nancy on him, and say, "you're nothing. you're sh*t!" yeeeaaaaaah-haaaaa

Or you can form a group of other kids that have special powers in their dreams, and you can beat him that way! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by sarcomens
nope, but the alien-monster haunted me a wile. was his head alot bigger than it was in the movies in your dream, and for half the dream did you not really see him?

LizzyT123
I don't understand that question.....

JCsluver
Guys, listen this is strange everytime my mom buys me benadryl I take it right before I go to bed when I sleep I see Freddy in my Dreams. weird isn't it.

Emma718
Originally posted by Azrael01
I had a dream he lived in my closet when I was a kid. I also had a dream chucky was chasing me around with a kitchen knife. My friend had one of those chucky dolls thing scared me to death when I was a kid.

i had one of those dolls that looked like chucky..don't know what happened to it lol

JCsluver
Guys! Freddy's Back!!! I was in my dream I walked on Elm street and saw the house and these little girls in white were singing the jump song just right at the end of the song they look right at me and they said 9 10 He's Back again. That scared the shit out me all of sudden I appeared in my old apartment bathroom I looked in mirror and I felt okay cause it was me then when I turned to the left I saw me near the window scared then I turned to the mirror instead of me I saw Freddy smiling and I said Jesus ****ing Christ then I woke up.

Darth_Hexus
haha, i don't have an old apartment, but i had that very dream right after i saw wes craven's new nightmare.

FG725
I had a dream about him that was weird it was back when I moved. It was like a mix of harry potter 2 and NOES I was in some wizard school thing and I got a piece of paper whenever he'd come words would appear on the paper saying crap. pirate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.