Buddy List oddness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lana
Is there some sort of maximum number of people you can have on your buddy list? I have right now 46 people on mine, and everytime I try to add someone new, it says that they've been added, but then when I check my list they're not there blink

LanİeWindu™
There is a problem that was mentioned about the Ignore list holding only 46...I think you've maxed out.

Lana
Shite.

GCG
I dont use mine....if ya want u may have it

Clovie

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Lana
Shite.

yeah that sucks.I thought it was just me but now it all makes sense.It sucks that 46 is a maximum because there are so many nice people here. sad Theres only a few bad apples thankfully unlike other sites where you can find quite a few of them.

Fire
who gives a damn, 46 is way more than enough. No point in adding half KMC to your buddylist

Lana
Believe it or not, everyone on there is someone I talk to on a regular basis and there's still more people that I don't have on there that I talk to a lot blink I just use it because it makes it easier to see who's online, I don't have to go scanning the online list at the bottom of the main page to see which of my friends are on.

Clovie
and they're all visible? blink

Lana
Majority of them, yes blink

Plus it also makes it easier for me to send PMs to people yes

Clovie
i use it only to send pms.
100% of ppl on my byddy list is invisible blink

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Lana
Believe it or not, everyone on there is someone I talk to on a regular basis and there's still more people that I don't have on there that I talk to a lot blink I just use it because it makes it easier to see who's online, I don't have to go scanning the online list at the bottom of the main page to see which of my friends are on.

yeah same here.Thats why I wish you could add more because it IS so much easier to see who is online and you dont have to scan the online list at the botom of the main page to see who is online.

yerssot
Lana bragging about being social? stick out tongue

Lana
stick out tongue quiet you.

BakaXero
Originally posted by yerssot
Lana bragging about being social? stick out tongue
lol
hahaha

i wish i had friends cry

Clovie
*mumbles* social smocial....

Lana
At I'm social online....I'm not at all in real life messed

Clovie
i'm neither social online nor in real life erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.