Happy Music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
What music gets you in a happy mood?

SlipknoT
Bob Marley, The Grateful Dead, Phish...not really the music itself but what I'm doing when listening to it smokin'

Darth Revan
laughing out loud

Incubus always makes me happy, because I'm not a pothead happy

Cinemaddiction
Drugs are what ruined Incubus in the first place, IMO. Happy music for me would be anything off of the various DDR Soundtracks, especially "L'amour Et La Liberte" and "Look to the Sky".

SnakeEyes
Ben Kweller's "Falling" is a pretty happy song. Same with David Mead's "Girl on the Roof"

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Darth Revan
laughing out loud

Incubus always makes me happy, because I'm not a pothead happy sure wink

TrAnCeDuO
Hoobastank

now before you reply with "OMGz!!! you haev bad taste in musiq LOLOOLOL!L!11!!!!!11!" i want to point out that hoobastank has very positive songs and lyrics and you really dont see that often now do you?

MC Mike
OMGz!!! you haev bad taste in musiq LOLOOLOL!L!11!!!!!11!

SlipknoT
laughing

Dr. Strangelove
^ laughing out loud

Anyways, Blackalicious can get me out of any bad mood.

Lana
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Drugs are what ruined Incubus in the first place, IMO. Happy music for me would be anything off of the various DDR Soundtracks, especially "L'amour Et La Liberte" and "Look to the Sky".

Oh goodie, I'm not the only on here that listens to DDR music. What can I say, I love that game and I have loads of the songs from it on my comp.

Music to get me in a good mood...dpeneds on my mood and what caused it. Last week I was really down and depressed and AC suggested to me that I listen to Forty-Six & 2 and The Grudge by Tool and it made me feel much better. But they were very relevant to how I was feeling and why was feeling like that. So it really depends.

Incubus and Garbage generally get me out of bad moods, though.

cindy8219
Head Automatica always makes me smile.

Lana
I love Head Automatica eek! yeah, they're definitely happy music!

cindy8219
Originally posted by Lana
I love Head Automatica eek! yeah, they're definitely happy music!

lol, yeah. I just can't help sing along to Beating Heart Baby.....

the Gorillaz are great too.

Lana
I always sing along to Dance Party Plus...hell, who am I kidding, I sing along to all the songs big grin I got that CD the day it came out, scoured Best Buy looking for it and finally found it on a cart, they hadn't even gotten it on the shelf yet laughing out loud

Love Gorrilaz....I also really like Garbage. Great group. I need their new CD. Can't help but love a group that has a song titled "Sex is not the Enemy"

cindy8219
Oh, I haven't gotten the new Garbage album but I definitely will sometime soon. shirley manso is great. She's one of my favorite female singers.

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
What music gets you in a happy mood?

There is no such thing for me.JM sad

ChickinMeat
Im not a big fan of rap, but Ice Cube - Today Is A Good Day really makes me happy, walking along the street on a sunny day with this song always makes me happy.

also Sheryl Crow - All I Wanna Do is a cheerful song

oh and i cant forget Jurrasic 5 - Concrete Schoolyard, what a great happy-instiling song

Libertine
At the moment the kaiser Chiefs and bloc party.

jaden101
jet put a smile on my face...

the classic opening line to the new radicals album as well ("make my nipples hard...LETS GO"wink

the irony of it all by... the streets

Filth
Shout - Desturbed (remake)
Mudvyn(sp?) happy, silenced

i'll add more later...

Darth Revan
That London Underground song does it for me too eek!

Beelzebuu
The DDR music is something you can't liston to and be in a bad mood, it's almost impossible and pretty much when I'm in a bad mood I liston to some good headbanging music and after a while I'm too light headed to have emotions. rock

Swanky-Tuna
Beastie Boys, B-52's, Rush.

Lana
Originally posted by Darth Revan
That London Underground song does it for me too eek!

laughing Oh man that song amused the shit out of me...go to London and go on the Underground, Nivek, and it'll be even more funny because you'll realize how true it is.

Deathblow
The Pharcyde's first album, all of De La Soul's first album (and most of their most recent album), Quasimoto, Madvillain, Ultramagnetic MC's, Outkast, Slick Rick's first album and the first three A Tribe Called Quest albums.

Who says hip-hop's all guns and misogyny?

Alpha Centauri
Can't get a better happy band than Weezer, Grandaddy or The Cure for me.

When they set out to be happy I mean. Well, even when they don't alot of the time.

-AC

Lana
Oooh, Weezer and Green Day, definitely.

The Offspring as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.