If you're part of a Quidditch team, what will be your position??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d'wittymudblood
If you're part of a Quidditch team, what will be your position??
Please vote.. and then, say why you have chose that position?

tigress
id love ro be a chaser

d'wittymudblood
I wanna be a chaser.. because that position is really exciting.. scoring with the Quaffle.. that's really great and fantastic.. : )

Raven Guardia
I would be a chaser so I could play aggressively and steal the quaffle, do tackle moves on the broom and just get all rough and up in there faces.

RogueGambitdare
I want to be the seeker because I would love to do such stunts on a broom.

sephiroth rules
yeah seeker would be soo cool

d'wittymudblood
Chaser.. : )

shaber
Chaser or beater. The beater only because they are less likely to have bludgers directed towards them specifically.

Maikahyandowen
chaser! yes

Khe Sanh
Easy, I'd be a beater

sephiroth rules
8 votes!!! wow!!!! that's sooo much!!!!! lol anyway........i can see that a majority of the guys wanna be seekers and a majority of girls wanna be chasers.............is there a pattern??? i cant spot it........lol

Pirate_monkey
i would be a beater because you have the most protection from the bludgers and you get to hit the bludgers at people in the other team(e.g. draco malfloy wink )eek!

RainDancer
Either a chaser or a beater. Chasers get to be in the middle of things, but beaters get to hit bludgers at people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.