Mis-quote the person above you game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
quote the person above you....THEN CHANGE IT FOR YOUR OWN EVIL PURPOSES eek!

evil face

ChickinMeat
Originally posted by Mist
I sell drugs to pre-schoolers, with no discounted fee

madde
Originally posted by ChickinMeat

rofl big grin big grin

Mist
Originally posted by madde
I pick my nose at every oppurtunity because i dont shave my legs and i smell coz i havent taken a shower in 3 months

big grin

Lord Shadow Z
I am seriously considering a sex change

cool

nitro-swicked
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
i am a little girl who sells heroin to 8-9 year olds maybe 10 if im lucky

laughing

Mist
Originally posted by nitro-swicked
I actually dont mind having a bit of anal now and then...it pleasures me in ways i could never imagine....

ok, i dont think we should get into this sorta stuff anymore, coz it might lead to bashing or something big grin

Jackie Malfoy
ok, i dont think we should get into this sorta stuff anymore, coz it might lead to bashing or something big grin

I think we should get into this sort of stuff because it might lead to praising someone!jm laughing

Mist
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I think we should get into this sort of stuff because it might lead to having babies with you Mist

well, if thats how you feelbig grin

Jackie Malfoy
laughing I think I may have to think about that one Mist having babies with you is not a possible thing!jm

madde
laughing The mother is a boys best friend

smile

Mist
laughing I think I may have to think too long about that one Mist having babies with you is something i have thought about for quite a while now and i think im ready!jm

laughing

Jackie Malfoy
laughing

As much as I hate to say it I am still friends with you and I think we have to wait a while to see what happens!jm smile

Mist
As much as I hate to say it I am still friends with you and I think we have to wait a while to see whether the doctor says im having a boy or a girlsmile

just get in on the fun jackiestick out tongue

Jackie Malfoy
laughing OK!

The doctor told me it was going to be a girl and look just like you!jm

Mist
laughing OK!

The doctor told me it was going to be a cross breed between a leprechaun and a hobbit.....its gonna be one short ass baby

stick out tongue

Jackie Malfoy
I just heard that it is going to be a hobbit so lets call him Frodo!jm

Mist
I just heard that it is going to be a legless zombie addicted to sugar!jm

mm...jackie? your supposed to quote the person and THEN change it...not just post anything stick out tongue

Jackie Malfoy
mm...jackie? your supposed to quote the person and THEN change it...not just post anything stick out tongue

Sorry!jm sad

Mist
Sorry, I just got caught up in how much im in love with you and I couldnt resist making out with you last week under that old oak tree in my backyard. My parents are away this weekend if you wanna come over winkjm

oh ok, i forgive you. sure ill come over, what time?

Jackie Malfoy
oh ok, i forgive you. sure ill come over, what time?

No I do not forgive you and you can't come over this time!mist laughing

smoker4
Mist, stop selling all my clothes for crack laughing

Mist
i like stealing babies and selling on ebay for more clothes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.