today's public service announcement

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

madde
When someone belittles you or has a laugh at your expense, it is not often because you have "stepped on some toes" or "ruffled some feathers" or that you have been deemed threatening in any way.

No, my friends. People are not always that complex (or rather complex in the out-moded, pop-psychology kind of way). They are just mean. Yes, that's right kids, people are MEAN. They are insensitive ****s who find your stupidity funny, much in the same way Monthy Python's twit invitational sketch was funny.

Please do not mistake peels of laughter for gasps of fear. If you do, we will be forced to laugh at you some more because, as I said, people are mean.

This public service announcement brought to you by the letter M.

Please file it with the previous public service announcement about jealousy and refer back to it every time you feel compelled to spin your insecurities into your newest delusions of grandeur.

Thanks bunches.

BullitNutz
laughing Uh... thanks?

madde
Originally posted by BullitNutz
laughing Uh... thanks?

smile you're welcome

misha
eek! confused stick out tongue

madde
by the way ...

I noticed that I cannot type out my favourite 4-letter-word

.... see .... sad

misha
your favourite 4 letter word is not sale? shocking

THE LADY ON THE ADD LIED TO ME ranting

she said every girls favourite 4 letter word is sale cry

madde
Originally posted by misha
your favourite 4 letter word is not sale? shocking

THE LADY ON THE ADD LIED TO ME ranting

she said every girls favourite 4 letter word is sale cry

it's just because I am a linguistic hybrid monster embarrasment

misha
whatever that means wacko

madde
whatever that means wacko

I love language. smile

for example: it's "moav," damn it. never, ever "mawv."

stuff like that

misha
um ... *quietly leavs* confused

madde
um ... *quietly leavs* confused

big grin Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go tune up my mind control machines.

Jackie Malfoy
You forgot to add to turn your other cheek if someone slaps you!jm laughing

madde
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
You forgot to add to turn your other cheek if someone slaps you!jm laughing

me? smokin'

Jackie Malfoy
Yep!jm happy

madde
Yep!jm happy

Jesus did that ... and he's dead ... so I suppose it's a pretty stupid thing to do wink

Jackie Malfoy
He is alive he raisen from the dead remember!Anyway I would slap them back if someone slaped me!jm laughing

madde

Englishpin@pple
Originally posted by madde
When someone belittles you or has a laugh at your expense, it is not often because you have "stepped on some toes" or "ruffled some feathers" or that you have been deemed threatening in any way.

No, my friends. People are not always that complex (or rather complex in the out-moded, pop-psychology kind of way). They are just mean. Yes, that's right kids, people are MEAN. They are insensitive ****s who find your stupidity funny, much in the same way Monthy Python's twit invitational sketch was funny.

Please do not mistake peels of laughter for gasps of fear. If you do, we will be forced to laugh at you some more because, as I said, people are mean.

This public service announcement brought to you by the letter M.

Please file it with the previous public service announcement about jealousy and refer back to it every time you feel compelled to spin your insecurities into your newest delusions of grandeur.

Thanks bunches.

so.....does that mean i kill myself?

this was brought 2 u by the letter E

Jackie Malfoy

Englishpin@pple

madde
laughing What's with the barf smilie?jm sick

I cannot say that .... embarrasment because then the holy inquisition will come down on me like a ton of bricks wink

Jackie Malfoy
Like this: bricks laughing

Mighty Yoda
cool smilie

madde
Like this: bricks laughing

lol.... abso-f*cking-lutely smile

Jackie Malfoy
laughing Well got to get to class see you later.JMbye

Mighty Yoda
bye bye

madde
laughing Well got to get to class see you later.JMbye

bye ;o)

sharpen the ears - not only the pencils ...

and don't you stay out late .... !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.