Dead End

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ruan
This is one hectic freaky horror movie! has anyone seen it? I love the dark humor, and the cinematography is so eerie! Quite a movie!

tabby999
its...interesting in parts. its not bad by any means, but its not amazingly entertaining either

papabeard
Yeah, i quite liked this film, particularly the hearse style car that kept driving by, which is referenced from a movie called "the hearse" I think, where this car keeps following this woman around ,pretty creepy.

barand1
I've seen but didn't really understand it.

Can someone help Please?

tabby999
i dont remember how to do the spoilers thing so if you want to see the movie, dont read the following:

the father falls asleep at the wheel of their car, it cashes into another car carrying the woman and child (woman in white, child in her arms). the man in the black car is the person who reports the crash. they try to make you wonder wether the surviving girl was dreaming everything that happened or if the man in the black car set it up after he killed them

barand1
so is the woman in white real or a ghost????????

Deano
great film....crap twist ending

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.