Gambit or Cyclops or Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gmv_lisa
which one would win in a battle to the deth or who do you think is the sex on legs

gmv_lisa
is it was bast on the Comics then it would be Gambit. but for the film i think that Cyclops and Wolverine are both sex on legs devil

LISA-J
Wolverine would probably win,but sex on legs-GAMBIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Though your right wolvy and cykes from the movie are sooooo hot.

Clovie
voted for remy for being the sexiest droolio
but i goes the most chances for winning has logan

gmv_lisa
i think the only way that gambit or Cyclops could win Wolverine is if Wolverine couldn't make him self beter

gmv_lisa
what about if rogue got all there powers Gambit, Cyclops and Wolverine now that girl would be one powfu girl with the powers she got all redly then i have to see her when she pmsing laughing out loud

Rave X
Wolvie and Gambit are both sex on legs!!!! droolio
Wolvie would win though...

And movie Cyclops was sooo hot
http://www.cinemaclock.com/images/people-203-jamesmarsden.jpg droolio

pr1983
firstly...

in a fight based on the comics gambit would be dead in seconds...

and cyclops would beat wolverine...

as for the 'sex on legs' part... i honestly don't know...

Rave X
How would Cyclops beat Wolvie?

pr1983
Originally posted by Rave X
How would Cyclops beat Wolvie?

there's an entire thread about this in the vs forum...

drawn by swanky tuna...

Rave X
laughing Funny cartoon
Dunno it it would really work like that though.. Ill reed the topic

gmv_lisa
okay maybe Cyclops could win but that only if he got to his full power and thats only happen in X-men evouionand he done look that gd when he is older laughing out loud

pr1983
Originally posted by gmv_lisa
okay maybe Cyclops could win but that only if he got to his full power and thats only happen in X-men evouionand he done look that gd when he is older laughing out loud

he doesnt need his full power, just standard blasts...

and hes used his full power in the comics... twice... as an adult...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.