New Guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blair Wind
hey you all.....im still pretty new here, sticking mostly to the comic sections....decided i need to branch out and say Hi, I'm the new guy!
soooo.... Hi, I'm the New Guy

TheFilmProphet
Hello! mobile

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

Blair Wind
gracias todos...thanks for the welcome

Mistah DEVIL
hello "New Guy"

IceWithin
Originally posted by Blair Wind
hey you all.....im still pretty new here, sticking mostly to the comic sections....decided i need to branch out and say Hi, I'm the new guy!
soooo.... Hi, I'm the New Guy

welcome....new guy, hope u like it here big grin

misha
hey there wavey
welcome to kmc cool

Blair Wind
hey guys hi to u all....can i ask a question? damn that was a question in itself...... whatever...ok how do u attach a pic from the web onto your post?

megamanx
hi i registered about a week ago and i'm just saying hi!

kaz larner
ok cool hi i registered like a couple a days ago 2 big grin

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Blair Wind
hey guys hi to u all....can i ask a question? damn that was a question in itself...... whatever...ok how do u attach a pic from the web onto your post?

Blair Wind
anyone?

Mr Parker
Hi there. smile

Blair Wind
Hey Mr. Parker......i forgot all about the pm.....ill give u a reply when i can......but if somebody could explain how to put up a pic that would be nice....cuz i tried but since its not one of the images that they can show (jpeg,and others) it wouldnt let me.....so how do i convert it from one to another......?

LLG
Welcome Blair Wind. smile

Crazy 4 Rupert
Hi i'm the new girl

starshine
Welcome to KMC! wave

shaber
Welcome to the forums! eek! bunny Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.