The New Trilogy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kenobi2004
Hello for whoever enter this thread.i posted this thread to disucuss the new animated movies geroge lucas planning to make for episode 7,8,9.
heard alot about it.what ever thought you get about it or information please post it here.i'm really curious to know,will these episodes have soundtracks?

Jedi Priestess
George just addressed this 7,8 & 9 question for the 50 thousandth time at Cele. 3. There IS NOT going to be any episode 7, 8 or 9.

exanda kane
i must say, if there will be more star wars films i'm not keen on Lucas doing them although I havent seen E3 yet (Steven Spielberg said it would make you cry, its so amazing the other day on London's Xfm) but someone should do an animated/cgi version of the thrawn trilogy which is brilliant. But Lucas apparently doesnt like the books. Jealous i feel

TheElectricFox
OMFG, STARWARS IS LUCAS'S CREATION AND HELL WILL FREEZE OVER WHEN HE LETS SOMEONE ELSE TAKE CREDIT FOR MORE MOVIES.

JEEZE PREISTESS WHERE THE HELL ARE ALL THESE IDIOTS COMING FROM????

Gord
you didn't even answer his question!
no, they won't have soundtracks sad

Darth Subjekt
actually smart guy his question WAS answered. JP said there would be no EP 7,8 or 9, so if theres no episodes, how would there be soundtracks to them? Jesus, people need to go to the store and buy some common sense.

Wow Gord, 22 posts and already a thread started? no

exanda kane
But the Thrawn trilogy is great

TheElectricFox
no its fantastically gay.... and it will not EVER be made into a movie or soundtrack!!!! Lucas learned his lesson when he pulled that Shadows of the Empire crap years ago, to never officially market a EU creation

kenobi2004
still guys i think GL is a good director...i mean i know he sucks somewhere but he did star wars......he made darth vader and imagined skywalker.......he is damn good from my view

exanda kane
Originally posted by TheElectricFox
no its fantastically gay.... and it will not EVER be made into a movie or soundtrack!!!! Lucas learned his lesson when he pulled that Shadows of the Empire crap years ago, to never officially market a EU creation

Sorry but your just talking crap now.
ESB and ROTJ are the best films (ESB much more so) and he only wrote them. Look at PT, okay it's not 'that' bad but everybody was disappointed with it.
The Thrawn trilogy is brilliant, no wonder it's a bestseller. Thrawn is a much better character than Maul or -dare I mention- General Grevious. I mean Thrawn is an actual character, he has a character; not a piece of CGI or a walking tattoo.

I think Lucas should learn the lesson from TPM and go with a story that has real characters...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.