04wayne!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Dragon
My school friend Wayne (AKA 04wayne) is PM-ing people on KMC telling them what he thinks of them. It annoys me because what he's doing is if something doesn't suit him, like if someone doesn't like Hogan he's tell them too

I've told him he'll get banned if he carries on but he says he doesn't care. I don't want him getting banned because he's a mate. sad

madde
kill him ...

chelsea17
shame on him

madde
Originally posted by chelsea17
shame on him

guys don't suffer shame ... but once they're dead they really realize it's sort of f*cked up ...

so: kill him

IceWithin
he will get banned erm

Bardock42
I agree......kill him

Ketchuptome
Bust a clip in his face smile

Clovie
he didn't pm me erm

WindDancer
He pm a rather weird comment. Anyways, if he turns into a trouble maker he gets the cut. No questions asked.

Da Moose
Originally posted by WindDancer
He pm a rather weird comment. Anyways, if he turns into a trouble maker he gets the cut. No questions asked.

*shivers*

You are one bad ass mutha! The power....the absolute power.... droolio

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Clovie
he didn't pm me erm

No no, it's like in the wrestling threads he goes to or the 'Queen of pop?" thread he created, he's like "This person says he hates Hogan or wresting!" then he's like "Right, I'm going to PM you, where are you?"

I sort of makes me laugh but if he keeps it up he'll get banned and I don't want him banned...cry But he likes sharing opinions OUT LOUD!

It's too much. He says "If I get banned I'll create another account." I say "You can't, not on the same computer you can't." He's like how will they know?" Then I don't know how to answer that but can't you mods search IP's or something to match computers.

I know that because 'SOMEONE' (finger bending) thought 04wayne was a sock account I created but that's a lie.

Wayne's a mate, even though he's a somebody sometimes, I was drinking my water and he hit the bottle from undernethe so water went over me! mad laughing out loud

Deano
he pm'd me
it wasnt a nasty pm though

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by madde
kill him ...

Or get him back.JM evil face

PrinceofBlades
I would recommend a psychologist.

Corran
or a Psychiatrist?

nitro-swicked
he doesn't bother me if he gives me any grief i'll tell him where to go. the last time he sent me a nasty PM i deserved it coz i said that hes a heroin addct who eats big macs outta the toilet so i let it fly coz of that.

Blue Dragon
But that was just funny & plus it was in the romour thread so you can't get blamed for that...that was so funny what you said though laughing out loud People are laughing anout it at school. laughing out loud

Blue Dragon
He's going it again...PM-ing people & telling them I've been calling them this & that. He says it's for a joke but it's annoying...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.