TV Guide article *Spoilers*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ajrocksteady
Hey guys. Sorry if this is redundant, or if this needs to be merged or closed. Last week i started a thread discussing whether or not Anakin and Mace Windu actually duel, or if its a really brief 1,2 over type thing. In the TV guide article, the 2nd part, once again it is stated that they duel, same as Premiere magazine. What gives?

Jedi Priestess
You really need to get over this aj.

ajrocksteady
I would if i didnt keep hearing and reading different things every time i'm on this site. PLUS, this is a big deal for me in terms of the way the movie plays out

Jedi Priestess
Why? The movie is about Anakin, not Mace.

DarthLazious
Yeah

ajrocksteady
Thats my point. I am not completely spoiled, but knowing some of the things that Anakin does, I felt that this scene of him helping to kill the "2nd baddest dude in the universe" (to me) was not only a great way for him to finally turn, but to validate how powerful he has actually become. One saber swing that decapitates Mace's hands so your boss who just lost (for whatever reason) can snuff Mace is just silly to me. I know that Palpatine probably feigns his loss, but an actual duel ensuing where Anakin wins, to me, shows his power in an exceptional way. More so than anything else I have spoiled myself with in the film

astrofan428
I was looking forward to it too, but Anakin is only going to get in one swing.

Alliance
Dont forget that Mace is also concentrating on Palps at the moment.

ajrocksteady
Yeah i know, but i was just looking forward to them actually dueling, and i keep hearing conflicting reports even though at this point i'm pretty convinced that they dont

umraan
yes they do duel for a moment. then he cuts his saber arm off. **** spoiler tags. leave this forum if u dont want spoilers.

TheElectricFox
ive got a bad feeling about this

ajrocksteady
Umraam, are we talking Obiwan/Zam Wessel quick, or is it a little longer than that?

Lord Tyrant
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.