Women

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyclops
This is a general site where anyone can talk about Women and those weird things they do.

I read an article yesterday at maddox.xmission.com about the way women react when they fart. While reading this article, I thought to myself...
"Why are women so repulsed by farts? It is a natural thing. A body fuction that must be preformed. There is no ways around it."

Read the article and you will understand better.

Are there any guys out there that have come close to understanding women? Any women that care to let the guys of KMC in on a few secrets? I know I for one am lost and would not mind a little light shed on the subject of:

"WHAT THE HELL ARE WOMEN THINKING ABOUT? What are the thoughts running through those minds of yours?"

Storm
If you want to know what we are thinking about. Just ask. But if I don' t want to reveal my thoughts, then I won' t say it, even if you asked me about it.

Fire
^true

and well cyclopse I get some women not all of them tho

t_cozy_666
some women are not like that i have a mate who fart 24/7 and we just laugh about it.smile but that me i just a tom boy who likes korn smilesmilesmilesmilesmile

Linkalicious
I kinda understand a lot of girls here on KMC. They aren't that difficult to understand really. Pay attention to them, compliment them when they do or say something nice, and actually BE concerned about how their day went when you ask them "so how's it going today?"

I understand a lot, but i know there is A LOT MORE to learn and i'm just taking it step by step.

Evy_O
Why would someone want to understand women... erm It's the mystery and the thought of the 'unknown' that should make it exciting!

Cyclops
There are a lot of women who are more down to earth then others, but there are the odd exceptions.

"I will never understand how a woman can take boiling hot wax, pour it onto her upper thigh, rip the hair out by the root... and still be afraid of a spider."

-Jerry Seinfeld.

This is not a thread to insult women, but more to poke fun and make light of the little things that they do. To discuss their imperfections.

ATTENTION: WOMEN

Do not take this thread as an insult. It is anything but that.

SumWatTwisted
Guys. I'm a woman And I don't even understand them. That's how confusing we are.

Linkalicious
I understand you...

You just need a whole lotta love...

Cyclops
I would advice against loving her. Bad things happen...

Linkalicious
she knows i love her and she dispises it. she even thought up an elaborate death for me and everything....it was kinda cute.

She just needs a foot massage and a ham sandwhich! yes

Cyclops
And to be fanned by palm leaves whilst being fed grapes? big grin

She killed me too, it was rather funny.

I LOVE YOU, SUMWAT!!!

Fire
okie you guys are weird messed

Cyclops
let the record show... I am weird... and Link maybe as well.

Fire
everyone is weird in some why or another

Linkalicious
quite weird indeed naughty

Cyclops
your smiley failed. You failed again, Link! What is it about you and failure? big grin j/k

Linkalicious
not my fault! i have the attention span of a 4 year old!!!

Fire
well it's april fool's day maybe that's got something to do wiv it

Berlin
Wierd messed

Linkalicious
the best part is...i don't have to make up my own excuses because Fire makes them for me!!!

Fire
I'm so friendly aint I?

Cyclops
You are... and full of encouragement.

And funny as ****

Fire
I'm not funny stick out tongue

let alone full of encouragement

Linkalicious
well you're a good guy in my book and you have good taste in women!

Fire
woot go me big grin

cermiestar
we're not that complicated stick out tongue

Fire
some of you are roll eyes (sarcastic)

Storm
sssssshhhhhhhhhhhh, we are
we have a reputation to keep up wink

Fire
lol big grin

Kes
That's a funny quote. But the biggest phobia is aracnophobia. Both men and women suffer from it wink
What would you say if you saw a hairy women?

I'm a women and I do not understand myself. Guys are pretty weird too.

cermiestar
oh yes storm wink get ya

tassie
^^ i agree with Kes...

guys frustrate me sometimes... i really wish i knew what goes on in YOUR minds...

yerssot
wow, I knew girls were great actors, but if the whole complicated thing is acted .... hats off messed

Linkalicious
tricky part about women is that they say they want 1 thing, but then they choose to go for something else.

You say you want a guy who opens doors and says please/thank you and what not....

but then you go for the guy who's spend 6 of the last 18 months in prison.

(general statement...actually most KMC girls seem to be straight shooters)

yerssot
sex, soccer, cars, food, booze, money

I think that about covers it ...

Linkalicious
substitute soccer with b-ball and that covers me

Berlin
I'm not like that no expression

tassie
ok that doesn't surprise me as much wink

but i mean, one minute they act as though they're completely smitten with you, then they completely ignore you.... like life's just one big game for guys

Linkalicious
*cough please-read-parenthesis cough*

yerssot
don't know the exact Friends-quote but basicly... a guy is only friendly to you when he wants sex

Berlin
I did smile

cermiestar
liking bad boys is like playing with matches, you know you shouldn't but it's fun! and i'd go crazy if i went out with a guy who was completely sweet all the time!

yerssot
I'll evily glare from time to time wink

Kes
replace food with chocolate and booze with movies and you have me big grin

Storm
laughing
This is amusing big grin

tassie
see, that's what i hate... i can never have a guy as a friend for long

and, i just want to know, why do guys have to flirt with girls they don't care about??
It just ruins their chances with the ones they do care about

Kes
I'd be suspicious. At least with bad boys you know what they want. And they can be sweet too.

yerssot
dunno, I'm nice to all girls except a few I really loathe, but flirt? nope
guess that's just silly ol'me

for me it's chocolate too eek! happy

Linkalicious
bad guys can be sweet...

but they can also beat you, cheat on you, and kick your dog!

Kes
Mate guys are the best friends you can have. There's nothing better then hagging out with a group of guys. They do not judge you all the time. Well its easy for me because they are not interested in me so.

Berlin
I agree

Kes
I wouldnt let them.

yerssot
hey kes, wanna grab a cup o'coffee with me? big grin

Linkalicious
but some women think a man loves them because they say the words...even thought their actions speak differently.

I don't see you to be the type that would put up with that Kes...

yerssot
the cheating, the beating or the mistreating of the dog? messed

Fire
ofcourse guys and girls can be friends without anything happening, why wouldn't it be possible

now being best friends without anything happening, never saw that work YET.

tho I have quite a few female friends in whom I have no greater interest

yerssot
you're LATE with that

Storm
And it causes painful situations.

Fire
LATE explain?

yerssot
you and your best female friends? wink

Fire
I dont think I have had many best female friends except for els and we are still very good friends, nothing ever happened.

The Force
in real life i'm not a pimp...

anyways, i only get a couple of you women, infact whenever i became a teenager i started doing undercover studies of the way you chicks acted and respinded, like Dexter eek!

Linkalicious
i've had a lot of girl best friends for certain periods of time. Sad thing is...i always got the feeling that i could of had a relationship with them if i had done something differently...

Storm
No, me and my former best male friend.

yerssot
hooooooooooold the story already ... it doesn't involve two girls wink

Linkalicious
^ that's good...that's real good laughing

Storm
schmoll

yerssot
I'm teasing you storm smile

do go on

Storm
How about...

NO stick out tongue

yerssot
I'm just trying to be nice

Cyclops
See? Women are stubborn too! laughing

Kes
blink I think you are exageranting a bit. Bad boy as in doesnt follow the rules or trend. Not violent guys!

Kes
I forgot to add coffee blink
naughty Hell yeh!
I'm very suspicious.I wouldnt believe!

yerssot
kewl, lemme drive over and drown in your eyes wink

Kes
Psst my eyes are brown stick out tongue

Linkalicious
well ya a bit...most won't kick your dog.

yerssot
like the coffee, how geniously put wink

MCElite
why? why would someone wanna kick my dog now thats just mean (granted my dogs flab would probably just absorb the kick but still ....)
sad

Kes
My dig would bite his ass!

blushing

Cyclops
I should start a "Men" thread too

Linkalicious
maybe not! It's bad enough we already know what our problems are...

it'll be worst when you give the girls a license to tell us what other problems we have.

Cyclops
Ha ha ha!
Linky, you are funny, dude

Linkalicious
some don't appreciate my humor....apparently i'm a little rough around the edges..

(whatever that means)

Fire
judging from american TV-shows (i know not a good point of reference but still) it seems to be an amazingly big deal when someone tell someone they love them, you aint gonna die of it. Secondly how can you be "dating" someone for like a few months without having the guts of saying you love him of her?

yerssot
they don't have the balls for the job?

(adapted quote from M, James Bond)

Cyclops
Who is this person this was directed to?

Also, most American TV shows now are incredibly stupid reality TV shows. So dumb... Not to mention the fact that every girl that is on these shows is:
a) Dumber then a bucket of hair
b) 36-24-36... NOT EVERY WOMEN IS LIKE THAT!
c) ... ANNOYING AS HELL!!

I would kill for a sitcom to come on the air that is... well... good. The only one I watch now-a-days is "That '70's Show." (Off-topic, sorry)

Linkalicious
What's with fat guys getting gorgeous women in American television?

The king of Queens? How did that guy get that girl...don't give me that personality bullsh!t. He's like 280lbs and she's like 130lbs. There are far worst examples in commericals and on other networks too. And most of them have no self esteem (the men).

I've never once gotten a girl to like me for having low self esteem. Actually, i've been told it's quite a turn off...

Cyclops
Money?

Linkalicious
bah...the dude drives a ups truck for a living on the show. Why don't they make shows atleast somewhat believeable?

and i make pretty damn good money for someone my age...

Cyclops
I see that all the time, Linker. Stupid ass ugly guys with hot broads and they can get much better. Personality... bullshit!

Women and men will always be superficial. There is no ifs, ands or buts about it. Looks draw a person in, and personality keeps them there. There has to be that initial attraction to have any sort of interaction with the person.

And Linker... maybe alcohol?

Linkalicious
maybe i should stop drinking so much of it before i approach the girls...embarrasment

not that i need much help with girls...it's just rediculous how hot some of these TV wives are compared to their husbands...

Stupid Television...mad

Kes
yes

But I dont believe I guy would date a girl is friends find ugly. They care too much about what they think and guys are always shallow like that. But a girl would date a guy her friends find ugly. Probably because they wouldnt say he's ugly. Girls only criticize a guys personality and loyalty when it comes to a friends boyfriend.

Cyclops
yet, IF they break up, then they would criticize until they were 'blue in the face'

Arahael
That's totally not true because I critize looks as well.

Linkalicious
guys have been raised with by the saying

Bros before hoes...

we hear it before we even develop our first crush on girls...so we stick with it. Besides, why would i be with a girl that either doesn't get along with or isn't socially acceptable to my friends? or should i just get rid of them all for one girl? My ideal wife will be liked by all of my friends because of the person she is...not the person she has to become.

Arahael
That's how it is fo rgirls as well. Guys coem and go, but friends are forever.

Cyclops
I wish I was not superficial, but "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Kes
I meant looks not personality. They might like her, think she's cool but not good looking enough for him.
And yes, after a girl breaks up with a guy her friends to tend to stay on her side! And make her feel better...is that so uncommon???

Kes
I have mirrows at home so I dont do that.
I might look at the a guy and think nice ass or whatever but say Ehh he's butt ugly....no.

Cyclops
Everyone has their pros and cons.

And each person is their own toughest critic

yerssot
really? I know some people that DESPERATLY need to get more critic about themselves!

amity75
Why do women find it acceptable if I read a book in front of them but go nuts if I read a magazine in front of them?

Kes
What the f**k?

amity75
Well, if I sit and read a book and not talk to my woman then it's OK but if I read a "Dumb" magazine and ignore her then it's a fkn crime! You women are all mad!

Cyclops
Are you referring to me?

Kes
A book is educational a mag isnt??? Well I wouldnt care LOL

The Omega

yerssot
actually, I can do a few things at the same time ... it's not that difficult messed

I don't think they are complicated, I know they are stick out tongue well, some I know that is

Cyclops
Women are not complicated at all. They are as complex as any man.

However, the problem I see is communication, or lack thereof. Bare with me, I do have a point somewhere... *looks for point*

Men and womens communication skills are on different wavelengths. (Sorry for the generization, but it is a necessity here.) For the most part, a women will give hints as to what she wants, where a man will tell it as it is.

Women are good listeners, whereas a man is not. A women can sit there and listen to anything, where most men will lose interest and play with something shiney.

I know, that is a real bad overexaggeration, but it is for the most part true. When it comes to expressing feelings, it is easier for a women to do so, where a man will struggle to express how he feels.

There are the odd exceptions, much like there is to ever rule.

(If there is an exception to every rule, is there an exception to that rule?)

yerssot
oh yeah, if a girl wants me to read between the lines, she clearly has to state it before hand cause otherwise I won't pick it up... messed

and for the record, it's not shiney, it's blue

Cyclops
laughing

I need to get something off my chest while I can. Why the hell are all men expected to put the toilet seat down? You are a big girl, you can put it down! We need the seat up to pee, why are we made to suffer?

Kaleanae
Just put it down...

Cyclops
^ SEE! NO REASONING!

Kaleanae
ermm

Cyclops
Methinks I angered someone

Kaleanae
No

yerssot
that's why living together is only done if you're sure both can handle it wink

Cyclops
Well...
It is just a matter of Comprimise and disclipline

Kaleanae
Discipline, that's why you have to put the seat down

yerssot
yes, they're always right or mister toolman doesn't get acces to the toolbox

Cyclops
HA HA HA!!! YES!

can I put that in my sig?

Linkalicious
i won't be able to marry a woman that prefers the toilet paper roll coming from underneath...it needs to be over the top or i'll go insane after a few monts... embarrasment

Surfer1
Ya know I tried that once and she....never mind, let's just say I didn't wake up until that evening. wink

SumWatTwisted
You are such a dork! It was like that afternoon and you didn't give me a foot massage or a sandwhich. You threw me on the bed a tickled me to the point that i couldn't breathe.

Surfer1
Oh yeah! *rubs back of head and laughs nervously* I guess i never did give u a foot massage. My bad!

Evy_O
Ohh, that's OBVIOUS roll eyes (sarcastic) Just because guys cannot have a target while they pee that doesn't mean we have to put up and down the toilet seat for THEM yes
Men are free to use toilet with the seat down, as long as they learn how to keep it "clean" smokin' Till then... it's their problem stick out tongue

Line
laughing If that's your only demand, I dare say you have a pretty good chance of ending up happily married. Put it in your wedding vows, that'll ensure the romance.

phoenix chii
well i must admit im a totaly loo roll freak..........i have mine on top and i fold the edges up so it look like a point........or a V how ever you wanna put it.............

and on other issues.............i guess im just an easy to read girl...........what you see is what you get........although i will hold back on some stuff like my heart..............only the chosen few get that close to me.............Im not bi.tchy..........i have tried but i find it very hard to be one...........and normally if im harsh after a couple of mins i crack and say sorry........

yerssot
don't get it ... if girls are so fond on burning calories, putting the seat down is just the excellent exercise roll eyes (sarcastic)

phoenix chii
hahahah or just rip the seat off no probs then.........man i sound like a dude

Evy_O
yeah sure, putting down it is the PUUURFECT exercise roll eyes (sarcastic)
I mean, forget the gyms people, run to the toilets eek!

Line
laughing Moving in with a guy sure takes more than I've ever thought of. And then he's your own personal gym. That's just brilliant. No monthly gym fee, either. Just beer and food to keep him going.

queenie
Just beer and food to keep him going... come on what about all the karma sutra (in polite terms)... best form of excercise around by far

Cyclops
Well, there is that and swimming.

queenie
how about skinny dipping... swimmings too much of a common thing unless im just completely different from a 'normal' person

why d'ya call yourself cyclops?

phoenix chii
maybe because he likes scott summers

yerssot
for a good pay, I'll happily give girls the excercise

Linkalicious
or you know what type of girl i won't even bother dating...

the type that will use all of the TP on a roll and grab a new roll, but they'll put that roll on the counter and leave the card board cylinder where the TP belongs. If you're already sitting down, take the 15 seconds to switch rolls properly!!!

Ushgarak
Link, buddy, what is this thing with you and toilet paper?

Cyclops
Why do you call yourself "Queenie?"

I call my Cyclops because my name is Scott Summers. That is the X-Men's Cyclops' real name.

Linkalicious
oh i have other pet peeves, but most of them are brother related and not girl related. Actually a sociology teacher told me 70% of the people in the US have their TP come over the top, so 7 outta 10 girls are already in with me. The other 30% just needs to be trained properly...

I also can't stand people that don't tuck in their chair after they leave the dinner table and i don't like people who are too lazy to put their dishes in the dish washer.

i can go on and on...just don't start me on how to maintain your car...

Evy_O
And a television so they can watch soccer laughing out loud They are so predictable yes

You would help them put up and down the toilet seat? happy

Cyclops
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

yerssot
no, I put it up, they have to put it down

Cyclops
They wont listen if you tell them they can put it down.

yerssot
I'm sure they get the basic idea of them putting it down to burn calories

Evy_O
Pfffft, they're all the same roll eyes (sarcastic) That's why women and men have to have seperate bathrooms.

Cyclops
M'eh, they would probably still make men of the houses do it. It is the principle of the matter. They feel we MUST put it down. Like we are horrible people for peeing while we stand.

Linkalicious
but we like how you fill up the bathroom with poutperi (sp?)

You can have your own bathroom as long as you maintain both of them...that's fair!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>