F'n black Magic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LandoSpeeder2
Does anyone know how to play all those f'n black magic games or have a link how to play. My sisters are killin me with this, their all like ' do what I do, cow cow cow cow moo cow moo cow' wile pointing to their fingers, I do the exact same thing and they so no. F'n retarded but it's killin me. their are other one's they do but it's hard to describe

Drumdude1167
meh, i dont know

madde
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
Does anyone know how to play all those f'n black magic games or have a link how to play. My sisters are killin me with this, their all like ' do what I do, cow cow cow cow moo cow moo cow' wile pointing to their fingers, I do the exact same thing and they so no. F'n retarded but it's killin me. their are other one's they do but it's hard to describe

they like outsmart you cause they're more clever ... that's all ... learn to live with the shame ;o) muahhaha wink

wuTa
go to magicthegathering.com

LandoSpeeder2
Their is also one when they say, the sky is blue and so and so is blue, am I blue, or whatever.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by wuTa
go to magicthegathering.com Don't see much their that will help me.

nick1811
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2

ive had that done to me, watch what they do with their arms once theyve done the first bit, i.e they croos them, or put them n their pockets

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by nick1811
ive had that done to me, watch what they do with their arms once theyve done the first bit, i.e they croos them, or put them n their pockets I look and see if they do that, if they do something alse I guess I'll do whatever it might be.

LandoSpeeder2
Does anyone else know A site to where I can lern all that crap my sisters are doin.

The Tired Hiker
I suggest you hypnotize them!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.