Anything that has to do with freddy krueger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bbga54
IF you want to say anything about freddy dont be afraid to say it here big grin

Discos
erm...ok, am sure av done this in about 12 other threads.

Freddy is the man! best horror killer in my opinion and has been my favourite since childhood.

Azrael01
I agree Noes was the first horror movie that I ever watched. Next one I watched all the way through was New Nightmare. I couldn't get enough of horror after that.

King Burger
Doesn't scare me as much as Jason or Michael, or even Leatherface
or Pinhead for that matter.

I guess Robert Englund's face isn't that scary.

Plus the constant sarcastic humor often does distract formt he scary
atmosphere.

BaronOBeefDip
OMG. I love Freddy. He has to be one of the best villains of all time. First of all, I adore his burns. Those scars all over his face and body are so hot. And, in my opinion, he has the sexiest weapon of all time. Not to mention that adorable fedora hat and red-n-green sweater of his.

griefzombie
Krueger is the man! His razor sharp wit and killer sarcasm make his kills all the sweeter,As he said in the first nightmare on elm street while holding up his razor glove "This is god!" evil face devil evil face

chronic
freddy...oh freddy, u rule

Wolfie
I'm reminded of the Behaviour of THE NOOB thread.

b-dan
Originally posted by King Burger
Doesn't scare me as much as Jason or Michael, or even Leatherface
or Pinhead for that matter.

I guess Robert Englund's face isn't that scary.

Plus the constant sarcastic humor often does distract formt he scary
atmosphere. hes not htat funny in the first or second one or the 7th

LifeIsKillingMe
Jason owned Freddy in FVJ

Wendigo
Originally posted by Azrael01
I agree Noes was the first horror movie that I ever watched. Next one I watched all the way through was New Nightmare. I couldn't get enough of horror after that.

smile

venom_x9
freddy is the best i mean the guy puts hummor in scary movies what more could u ask i have seen all the freddy movies they are the best and who could ask for a better actor than Robert Englund

FistOfThe North
Freddy would lead an army full of horror supervillins into battle against good.

He would be the perfect leader for it.

He's intelligent unlike most horror villains, which is why he has so many films and even a TV show before.

His powers are phenomenal. Can appear in your dreams/nightmares or in the real world.

He's psychological. He'll pit you against what you fear the most before you face his just to weaken you for the kill and also for his enjoyment.

And he loves what he does.

They guys an all out bad-ass.
He's hands down, the ultimate horror villain.

BaronOBeefDip
Yup, Freddy's a major badass. And, that's what makes him so sexy. Plus, he wears a fedora. Fedora hats are hot!

Doc Ock
I love Freddy.He truly is pure evil.

But he doesn't hold a torch to Michael Myers wink

Emmo
Yo, i am a freddy Krueger fan. Who loves Freddy Krueger?

kmcdude
Evry1 love's Freddy Krueger....................silly smile

Emmo
Yay! lol

Emmo
omg who hates Jason Voorhees?

Emmo
I do!! u will be glad to know Freddy does win Freddy Vs jason they just dont show it

Emmo
Muahaha!!! Oww im the only one here LOL!!

Emmo
Someone talk a bout the S.x.e Freddy

Emmo
Someone talk a bout the Sexy Freddy

Emmo
Someone talk a bout the Sexy Freddy

Emmo
Someone talk a bout the S.x.e Freddy

Emmo
waa

kmcdude
Look,I dont know why u had to fill up the thread with 9 of your stupid post's and this is the reason no one has Answered you............Another thing This is not a chatroom,It is a Forum and can take up to a week for your post to get Answered,As I can see that u have not been on a ''forum'' before by your 9 post's in a row...........Or you are just mentally retarded What the f**k?

Dante Hall
Freddy is the best he's always been my favorite horror killer and always will.

Evil Dead
A Nightmare on Elm St. is one of my favorite horror films of all time.........but Pinhead > Freddy Krueger.

TheRing
I just finised watching the 1st and 2nd nightmare on elm street and part 1 is far better then part 2, A nightmare on elm street 2 was average. I hope part 3 is better, watching that tonight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.