Anyone care for a trip to venezuela?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
I doubt that the U.S. is in any diplomatic or financial shape to attack Venezuela. But I don't doubt for a minute that the U.S. has been mucking around with their political affairs and such.

Any comments?

joeykangaroo
i think "............" explains it well

PVS
where there is oil, there is scummy government practices--I MEAN--'freedom on the march'

Fishy
What PVS said...

The country has enough to offer the US, they don't have the military power to invade another country, but they will probably not care that much about overthrowing the government, they have overthrown dozens in the past

PVS
interesting article about venezuela:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/V/VENEZUELA_DON_QUIXOTE_CHAVEZ?SITE=NCWIN&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

"President Hugo Chavez says "Don Quixote" is a must-read for Venezuelans - and his government has printed 1 million free copies to mark the 400th anniversary of the classic tale of the knight who dared to dream....."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.