Black Panther vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
Black Panther vs Blade they have all there usual weapons and gadgets.Blade sword and guns are useless against Black Panthers suit but wood stakes could work on him.Blade could most likely dodge are heal any weapons Black Panthers uses on him.So it will probably come down to a hand to hand fight.

Metalmanx
Hm...very good match indeed. You forgot to mention that they're both black, hahaha. (Don't worry all you overly-sensitive and politically correct people out there. I myself and half-black. I can say such things. And really, so can you, if you happen to not be black at all. All the political correctness is really unnecessary.)

I may have to give it to Black Panther. Purely on agility I think. Both are awesome. Almost the exact same stats I'd say. But I think Panther has Blade in the agility.

Very great fight though.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hm...very good match indeed. You forgot to mention that they're both black, hahaha. (Don't worry all you overly-sensitive and politically correct people out there. I myself and half-black. I can say such things. And really, so can you, if you happen to not be black at all. All the political correctness is really unnecessary.)

I may have to give it to Black Panther. Purely on agility I think. Both are awesome. Almost the exact same stats I'd say. But I think Panther has Blade in the agility.

Very great fight though.
Almost the exact same stats<---Ehm...uh...Not yet.
BP is Class 750 Lbs.
Blade is Class 1 Ton.
BP has superhuman speed and agility
Blade has superhuman speed and agility
BP has peak human durability
Blade has superhuman durability
BP hasn't got a healing factor
Blade has a healing factor

Lord-of-Dreams
BP is an F'ing genius, Blade is a black vampire... go on, K. wink

Blade Cutter
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Very great fight though. I agree I'm black and I don't give a f**k if any body calls me are any one else black all this political correctness is a bunch of shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.