america VS canada

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chuckshriner
noone in the states makes fun of canada or canadians... we make fun of mexicans but im now going to a canadian boarding school and i get so much crap about being american that i want to punch people and say thats american style... everyone says we're war crazy and are all fat ****s and im tired of it wy cant we ****ing get along???

Fishy
So your actually smart and not a hypocrite? Is that why you complain about Canadians making jokes about you, while you do the same about Mexicans and post in the wrong forum?

This is a Star Wars vs forum... Not a place to complain about Canada complaining about the US

Darth_Nefarus
US would annihilate canada, we have far too many crazy people with guns
although I'd fight for the canadians

Darth Mantis
Star wars people, not america vs canada. Canada is a good place just like the U.S. So next time write something that is star wars related...

Darth_Janus
The US couldn't get together to dig a pit to bury the enemy in with all the ethnic and political and religious differences we have here... it's ridiculous. At least in Canada, the caribou and the Mounties get along.

Lord Mader
hey im the one ho posted this b4 u guys. Besides yes e should get a long and hen i posted the one like this i as really mad. America needed Canada's help in the war. So.....don't make fun of us or most of u guys would be dead. Dun make fun of mexican's either unless they are gay smile Toronto is also a nice place to stay and we dun got a demented president

jackstain
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
Star wars people, not america vs canada. Canada is a good place just like the U.S. So next time write something that is star wars related...

Star Wars is badas$, while Canada sucks.

Happy Dance

Lord Mader
To the idiot who had neo as a siG You do noe he is canadian.

Darth_Janus
They say that, given an infinite amount of time, eventually a thousand monkeysd with typewriters will complete the entire works of Shakespeare.

Reading your posts... I'm thinking... Three monkeys, five minutes, tops...

Darth Mantis
lol

jackstain
Janus....i just baked sum fresh shut the f*ck up...for you, because i heard you were running low, so shut the f*ck up......bud Happy Dance big grin thumb up

i like ya!

Darth_Janus
I prefer a big glass of STFU, but thanks for the offer, Darth Alf.

Julie
this is prob better in the general section

jedi2187
http://i.timeinc.net/time/magazine/archive/covers/1992/1101920511_400.jpg

Darth_Janus
lmfao

jedimaster2000
*sigh* not this again...let's just get along with each other, regardless of where we're from.

Darth Mantis
You took the words out of my mouth... literally

Vanquish
I think the reason those Canadians are making fun of you right now is because they know you, and have good reason to. Given your obvious mental handicap, i'm sure the ridicule will follow you throughout life, whether from Canadians, Americans, and probably even your own parents. Keep it to Star wars in this forum.

BTW: Americans are war mongering fatties, no debate needed, it's a fact smile

Darth Mantis
Yeah, keep it on star wars regardless of what is happening in the outside world.

chronic
im ready to bust some small ass canadian balls

darthmaul165
me to

darthmaul165
im with chronic so **** u lord madar

Darth_Janus
Silly Americans...

darthmaul165
stupid,retarded,silly canadians

Darth_Janus
I hope you don't think I'm Canadian. Just anti-American.

Darth_Janus
But I'm keeping it on topic Star Wars style...

Darth_Janus
I'm surprised no mdoerator has found this and closed it down.

Darth Mantis
What is a moderator?

Darth_Janus
A person who finds us off topic and gets all neo-Hitler on us, usually closing the thread.

Darth_Janus
Don't get me wrong. I don't have anything against moderators. I'm an admin on two boards. It's their job. But I'm waiting for someone to spot me making extra mischief and close this stupid thread down. It doesn't belong here.

Darth_Janus
But until that happens, you all can sit back and enjoy my picture collection.

Darth_Janus
And more...

Darth_Janus
And yet more... Close this thread already...

Darth_Janus
And we'll rip on the French. Why not?

darthmaul165
ur ****ing stupid

darthmaul165
and we will not enjoy ur pictures

Darth_Janus
Here's one for you, infidel...

darthmaul165
ya supersize it DUMBF*CK

Darth_Janus
Here's a picture of you your mother sent to me after last night.

Darth Mantis
lol

Darth Inanis
Wow. This is a weird Topic. I wonder why some idiot even started this silly discussion. Janus is right someone should shut this thread down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.