antman vs wasp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JRW
discuss

Scoobless
um.......... what?????????

colossus17
wtf is that about....did u like mean to post something...and opened a thread by mistake.....?

who?-kid
You think too much...

JRW
sry i made a mistake shoot me

whirlysplat
Originally posted by who?-kid
You think too much... I like that a lot smile

JRW
THANK YOU

who?-kid
Originally posted by JRW
sry i made a mistake shoot me
Hey, no offense okay.

It's not a bad thread, but I really don't care for Wasp (fashion Queen) and Ant Man (just boring). But maybe other people will contribute something ?

ScarletSpider
Ant Man owns her. Though her bio-electric blasts are actually very potent, Hank-Antman easily counters those with his patented "get in the kitchen now" backhand attack.

Scott Lang demonstrated a great affinity for controlling and communicating with not just ants, but every insect and arachnid, and he had a great handle on his powers, coupled with a bevy of skills he'd acquired before his tenure as Antman, he takes it, in my opinion, though there are scenarios where Wasp could win.

Zahit
This fight already happened.......it's called domestic abuse......wasp lost.

radioboy121
You are referring to Yellowjacket swatting her. No, Dr. Pym was crazy in those days and that's not a fight.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by radioboy121
You are referring to Yellowjacket swatting her. No, Dr. Pym was crazy in those days and that's not a fight.

No its not a fight. embarrasment

Zahit
spare the pimp....spoil the ho'

life is cruell
ultimate wasp is pretty powerful she was the one who took down the hulk

BENITO
I already made this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.