Worst Hair cut in Comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
Is it Gladiators Mohawk, Miraclemans flat top, Apollos mullet, Aunt May's brazillian or someone else. And what does the haircut say about the character.

discuss Happy Dance

armandovalles
i think it's Pitt's Haircut. its so bad.

colossus17
logan's...its busshy long wild and unorganized......a symbol for his wild and ferocious nature pirate

ScarletSpider
Probably a better topic for the other forum, oh well.

The Osbournes, what is that bizare brillo...thing both Norman and Harry have on their head?

nigel45
Superman- when his hair is long.

stormfront13
i thought when storm had her hair cut so that she hardly had hair anymore was terrible- the way she had it for a while in x-treme x-men

seaapple
I agree with Colossus17 above. Wolverine looks like a fool when he takes off his mask. Those little points look silly.

nimbus006
r u kidding come on Wolverines hair is the sh*t.. especially with his beard, its one of his coolest features

Cosmo Kramer
the owl has messed up hair.

colossus17
actually the pointy things make him look cool.....but the rest is wild.....i dont think its bad .just not organized and wild

brainchild81
Guy Gardner's Moe haircut.

Scoobless
that future chick with the red hair who used to hang about with Hulk post-Onslaught..... don't know her name....... it was like a ginger pony tail..... but with no other hair on her head

leonheartmm
the beyonder had a terrible hair style

Scoobless
Medusa........ Moon Dragon....... Calisto.......

David Duchovony
Colossus' flattop is horribly outdated, and who could forget the worst hair style in comics ever carried around by none other than David Haller
(Legion) Xavier's little bundle of joy. All that telekinetic power and you think the guy would have went bald like his old man (sarcasm).

Gryn Jabar
X-Women's big hair.

LordFear
Glads and Colossus

colossus17
hey colossus is god dam made of carbon steel ...what kind of hair you want him to have bub?

Cosmic Cube
Binary.

Cosmic Cube
It's like an electric afro.

hoorayforpeepee
david duchovny is totally correct. have you guys seen legion's hair? it's like a combination of glad's mohawk and colossus's flat top, only way worse than both combined.

Cosmic Cube
I wonder why is Colossus's hair so compact? Shouldn't it be made up of hair-like metal strands rather than a steel skull cap?

Let's not forget Captain Planet.

hoorayforpeepee
SPEAK NOT NEGATIVELY OF CAPTAIN PLANET'S MULLET OF SUPREME SEXITUDE!

that man's hair is the reason i woke up every morning at 6.30

Nataku8188
Starfire, her head attracts stray cats.

Cosmic Cube
lmao Starfire is pretty bad.

David Duchovony
Originally posted by colossus17
hey colossus is god dam made of carbon steel ...what kind of hair you want him to have bub?

I love Peter. I'm a big Colossus fan-boy, but I hate that haircut. It's so anti him. Peter is a big lovable lug with an artisan's spirit and that haircut screams military man.

colossus17
yes now i understand where you are coming from....but they had no other options.i mean like you cant give him curles...made of steel.......

King Burger
Why doesn't Colussus go bald? He'll lood cool!

I agree/disagree with some of the comments above. Wolverine's
hair is the most kick-a** in all of comics! But it is also the most
ridiculous thing ever in real life (believe me, I tried!).

jinzin
lilith's haircut.....though her head shape don't help too much either.
strong guy's haircut...for what little there is, it sucks balls.
Mojo's haircut.....I hate mojo...is that even hair?
Normon osborn's haircut....i white business dude with crazy sideways jerry curls......rrrrrrriiiiiiiight.
Sam keith's wolverine......sam keith...nuff said.
longshot......for a lucky guy he's got the worst barber in the world.......someone should tell him mullets...don't...look...good.
grey hulk's hair......that little patch at the very top of his crown but not really any on the sides or back.....ugggghhh.
eddie brock-lethal protector......mullet....mulletcha....mulletcha....maalecha....malitia...
gladiator's mohawk.......it's purple...and it's a mohawk, how could he have gone wrong?
qicksilver back in the day.....goofy.

and those are just off the topof my head.....good thing I didn't include anime characters.....but i don't have all night.

theflyxx
I'm surprised that nobody mentioned Doc Ock's "Moe" haircut.

K3VIL
The first hair cut of Magus the evil side of Adam Warlock

eleveninches
Guy GUardener

jplatinum
Gladiator.
He is cool, but I hate that d#mn mohawk.
That is the dumbest haircut.

Jimmy Buggs
This thread is stoopiD with out pics

Linkalicious
^ I agree. People should provide pics of the characters...

Tony Stark's greasy hair. (of course i'm not going to provide a pick)

Was I the only one that thought Eddie Brock did a good job pulling off the mullet?

theflyxx
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Was I the only one that thought Eddie Brock did a good job pulling off the mullet?

Yes. Yes you were.

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Linkalicious

I thought it was kinda sexy-- ruggish outlaw type.
And hey, he has an excuse too, if he grows his hair long, since he was living homeless at the time. Let's see barber... food... barber... food. Tough decision.

Damn you Jinzin, now I hear THAT every time I play 'Kill 'em All'.

C. Kassidy's curly comic haircut on the other hand I find kinda disturbing 'cause I keep expecting him to try and do an ad for 1-800-Collect calls.

Gamma Crush!
Grey Hulk's hair is pretty bad. He only has hair on the crown of his head.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
I thought it was kinda sexy-- ruggish outlaw type.
And hey, he has an excuse too, if he grows his hair long, since he was living homeless at the time. Let's see barber... food... barber... food. Tough decision.

Damn you Jinzin, now I hear THAT every time I play 'Kill 'em All'.

C. Kassidy's curly comic haircut on the other hand I find kinda disturbing 'cause I keep expecting him to try and do an ad for 1-800-Collect calls.

Just listen to Justice for All for a while.

jplatinum
"Look like she got in a fight with a hair dryer and the hair dryer won."
B-rad from malibu.

"Pound it."

I love that crazyy movie, man.
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

armandovalles
savage hulk has the worst hair, its the same thing as grey hulk's except savage hulk's is DARK GREEN! LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.