Britney or Christina

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hell_raiser
Who does eveyone prefer Britney or Christina??? big grin

Linkalicious
neither

~*~Ambie~*~
I Can't Stand Them -_-

punkyhermy
neither!they are a disgrace to us females!!!!!!!and should be sued!!!and locked up in a mental assylum where they should be taught that clothes are for wearing not tearing off!!!!!

~*~Ambie~*~
Happy Dance Hehay!! I Agree With That!!!

Fire
well you can't sue them for dressing or stripping or whatever.

I voted Christina

hell_raiser
well i hate both of them as well but if i had to pick one it'd be christina

Linkalicious
i agree with hell and fire on that...christina is far better than britney

lol....hell and fire....hell fire!!! where's the brimstone?

Fire
hell you hate someone you don't know???

you think you know what hatred really is?

Evy_O
Britney, I don't like Christina cause she has peircings all over, and that hairstyle of hers... ugh... roll eyes (sarcastic)
But I don't like Britney much either.

SumWatTwisted
neither. But if i had to pick, i'd pick christina

WindDancer
This will probably be moved. confused

Anyways I pick Britney!!!! big grin

Her movies and music are junk, but she has the cutest smile!!!! wink

Berlin
None

RebelPhoenix
I like Britney as an entertainer but I prefer Christina as an artist.

Kes
Moving to celebs forum.
Moving--moved

cheeky munkey
i think that britney is really bad, cuz she has loads of child fans and she sets a bad example... i dont like either of them much, but i thinkthat christina is bettter than britney, thoughi do agree that they are a disgrace to women, relying on their bodys to sell stuff......... i dont wanna see them stripping off thank you very much sick

punkyhermy
funny how no one supposedly likes them but they are so popular

Kes
I really do not like when ppl say that a celeb is a bad example.She's not her fans parents. Its not her job to raise them.

yerssot
it's easier to blaim a celeb than your own parental misfortunes

Kes
Indeed!

yerssot
that confident in my statement? had some experience with kids yourself?

glenn
i prefer Britney

yerssot
I prefer chocolate and lots of

not one girl that sells her body and can't sing nor another girl that sells her body even more but can sing (imho )

Kes
I just think a child is your responsibility. He/she listens/sees to what you let them, he/she should respect you and you must be the one to teach him/her morals and ethic (not sure its the right word.)
It seems parents dont have time or care about those things thou. Just stick your kid in from of a tv and your all set.

yerssot
you would do it better?

lil bitchiness
In my openion there is nothing wrong with piercings. I have the same Christina has, and more...thats not the reason to like or dislike.

I dont like either of them paticulary..but if i had to pick, id pick Christina. Her music is better, and Britney is trying to hard IMO.

Kes
I dont like children. Dont want any.

yerssot
insensitive bastad sad I want kids sad

Kes
laughing

bstarr
I would Pick Christina only because ive seen brittany in concert and she sucks....she doesnt sing live and when she does she cant sing at all....why pay $50 for a ticket to hear her cd playing with her dancing to it when i can just go home and sit there for free?

RonyLeBeau
bag I say Jessica Simpson....confused1 oops she's not listed roll eyes (sarcastic)

umm okay...Christina....cuz atleast she has an inch of tallent eek2...and those tiny hotpants, or the assless chaps, or the.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

hmm wait a minute what was the question again??? no expression

shifty

nach01
i hate them both... i think christina was pretty when she was blonde, but not any more

yerssot
*patiently waits for Fire to make his well-known hate-point again*

babe182
i like both of them.

Evy_O
No, that's not a reason for me to dislike her as a PERSON, which is why I did not mean that. It's a reason for me to dislike her regarding her looks... I don't think piercings look good on her, let alone I never really liked them.

Xena
Hmm.... this has become a rivalry. i think that both are very appreciated. What i think is that some people still see Britney and Christina as the teens they once were.
Both have grown up quite fast. So for me i like both girls.

which one is cuter...well, is realy hard to say. erm

hobbit_lover
they're both OK but if I had to chose it would be Brittany I can't stand Christina she used to be so pretty now shes uglier than sin and shes such a ****..Brittany I like her music its catchy! but Christinasick

yerssot
christina a ****? what have you been seeing lately from britney to make her appear like a little angel?

both sell their bodies, so to say one is a ****, be sure to include the other is one too

Surfer1
I don't like either. Britney sounds like she's holding her nose while she's singing and Christina is too slutty and has too many piercings

babe182
explain 'slutly'. cuz u guys seem to not get it..

botankus
Slutly? LOL! I'll have to start using that (adverb).

For example, she slutly made her way through the crowd to her lustful men.

Cyclops
Why I dislike them both:

Britney: Lied about being a virgin. Why lie? What is so wrong about losing your virginity?

Christina: Changed herself after her first album. Goddamn, girl. You know you have issues when your videos have a parental advisory warning before them.

They are both terrible.

Iirima
I hate them both, and yes, why bother to buy clothes if ya don't wear them?? God...

Christina is a teeeeeeensy bit better than Britney...but still! *shudders*

yerssot
people shouldn't say hate that easy

dear waffle! I'm turning into Fire!

Iirima
embarrasment Sorry...I dislike them muchly. big grin

Kes
laughing

Xena
She lie? blink i musta missed something, but she claim she didnt had any sexual affairs when she was younger. Was it with Justin? or someone else?

MISSME
Both make lots of money.......and that's all that really counts.

Who cares about anything, if your making millions and millions of dallors.

babe182
okay.. u see.. christina changed bcuz she grew up and wen u guys are older i bet ur gunna want to wear clothez like that but u wont have the balls to do it.. and britney i dont think she lied. and if she did it must of been wen she was younger..

Princess_381
In my opinion Britney is a wicked performer.She wheres those clothes because she works out and she looks good.

SeptemberRain
neither, Jessica Simpson sis, Ashlee smile

IluvTheodorC
i say christina!i ono y but i like her more than britney!

Kes
Take it up in the Versus thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.