Guild Thread of Raz's Compass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

raenef
We aren't participating in the wars of St. Raz's Compass
we just mind our own business

theiving and sneaking and assassinating and talking and planning to take over the world when the war end!

So all guild members...
lets talk!

PrinceofBlades
Let us attack the weeker of the war fought enemies. Thus we can plunder what is left, draft what there are, and attack whom we please. Did you get the reply about me being a blacksmith?

raenef
yes
your hired!
i myself will act as a theif/assassin!

so...shifty
who shall the unlucky one be?

PrinceofBlades
Well don't just go running off then, what will you attack with?

*weak shake of the earth, and a small pilar rises from the ground. "Come on, you gotta help me search for stone, or rock, gold or silver, andything to start. Upon this pilar shall the first weapon be made, may it be made to the leader of this guild." *earth shakes again, and two crude forms of picaxes pop out* "Lets go find you the finest minerals to begin our inquisition."

raenef
Originally posted by raenef
yes
your hired!
i myself will act as a theif/assassin!

so...shifty
who shall the unlucky one be?

did you forget my dark/light magic?

raenef
i don't know if KD will be joining us or not...
he has been informed....

*points north-east*
i sense something that way...

PrinceofBlades
I will send an eagle of mine to go check.

raenef
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
I will send an eagle of mine to go check.
okay

g2g
byebye!

Killer_Dennis
*Suddenly a dragon screech is heard in the air, and I fly in, my dragon flapping its wings to land, until it touches the ground*

Sorry im late..

PrinceofBlades
Aye, you just missed RF. But don't leave got to fit you up for better armor. I'm the blacksmith you know. Would you like to keep the design?
The dragon one that is.

Coldfire
So you're a blacksmith now too?? Wow.... talk about multi-talented..... big grin

PrinceofBlades
hey I have a shirt on multi talented people. It says:
"I'm multi-talented, I can talk and annoy you at the same time."

Coldfire
Hee hee, but you can't do that to me..... big grin Multi-tasking is fun #nod#

PrinceofBlades
While everyone is gone I decide to start and make RF's weaponry of identification, smith hammer (for me), and the sword of truth, (for our third party member. Upon the risen pillar, and with the newly acquired minerals and began to form my smith hammer (with my hands too, ouch.) After the hammer was made. I searched for for more minerals, and formed the dagger for RF, but this time augmented with fire, ice, lightning, and piercing. Afte the dagger was finished, I took some time to meditate on the new upcoming sword. Thus I took a retreat into the mountains. Never to return until after three days.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Coldfire
Hee hee, but you can't do that to me..... big grin Multi-tasking is fun #nod#

Yep

Coldfire
Swords??!! Ooo, could you make me one please? And some throwing daggers too??

Killer_Dennis
Aye, you just missed RF. But don't leave got to fit you up for better armor. I'm the blacksmith you know. Would you like to keep the design?
The dragon one that is. Yes, i would like to keep my design..but make my armor a little better, and make it a redish color in you can

*Hands POB my armor and helmet*

Coldfire
Ooo that'll look real good big grin

Killer_Dennis
Ooo that'll look real good big grin yep..

*My dragon snorts, smoke rising from her nostrils*

Calm down Saphira..

Coldfire
Wow, Saphira is so beautiful. I wish I would have brought my dragon with me...

Killer_Dennis
Wow, Saphira is so beautiful. I wish I would have brought my dragon with me... Thanks..she can have her moments, but she's really nice

*Saphira brings her head close to Coldfires, as if Coldfire to pet her*

raenef
While everyone is gone I decide to start and make RF's weaponry of identification, smith hammer (for me), and the sword of truth, (for our third party member. Upon the risen pillar, and with the newly acquired minerals and began to form my smith hammer (with my hands too, ouch.) After the hammer was made. I searched for for more minerals, and formed the dagger for RF, but this time augmented with fire, ice, lightning, and piercing. Afte the dagger was finished, I took some time to meditate on the new upcoming sword. Thus I took a retreat into the mountains. Never to return until after three days.
i'm back!
look what i have!
*drops bag which opens to reveal phoenix feathers and 2 dragon egg*
POB could you make arrows with the feathers?
dragons eggs are for whomever wants them

raenef
*yawn*
what a nice day!
*picks up bow and hawk-feather arrows*
i'm going hunting
bye!

Lord Follen
may i join this place?

spidergrl
Anyone need my expertes?

PrinceofBlades
Oye, what are the likes of you doing here? You know if you, I could use a bit of fire starters. *grins warmly* Ah i'm just kidding, welcome to the travelers guild. We are hired mercenaries. I'm PoB the black smith, and I need to find KD, and RF. Care to join me?

justjakk
a 6 person army..... sounds about the way. just remember, if you take over the world.... bunny rabbits are off the menu. i have a family of about a million who would be angry if they were added to anything.

PrinceofBlades
Well, maybe we could come to an agreement. (And we're not an army, but a guild of specially hired mercs.) but the agreement being, you offer your assistance and we'll offer ours.

raenef
Originally posted by spidergrl
Anyone need my expertes?

eek!eek!eek!eek!eek!eek!
SPIDERGRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you all joining us?

i got a pig!
who can cook?

POB did you get my message about the arrows?

i'm hoping to change my name to midoriko

PrinceofBlades
eek!eek!eek!eek!eek!eek!

you all joining us?

i got a pig!
who can cook?

Aye I got your message. And if you want arrows with feathers than you might as well take the whole set. *I pull out from behind my muscular body flex a long bow.* This was made from the sturdiest trees, and the biggest rock. Fatal within 100 yards, still very deadly from 100-350 yards!!! The string of the bow was plucked from the unicorns head, and the grip of the skin of the mighty bear. And to show your authority of the guild *pull out wrapped weapon* here you are. From the forge of the volcano of my three day retreat, I bring you this dagger. *Removes wrapping to show a gold encased dagger. The hilt mad of gold surrounded by jewels and diamonds* This has even been augmented with a poisoning tip from the deadliest viper.

And KD don't think I have forgotten about you *Pulls from the caravan, a heavy trunk. Pulls out from a ring of keys one and opens the trunk. Pulls out an improved dragon armor with an aurora of red* Now this one is special from your previous armour as it was forged in the fire of a dragon. The helmet was of course a tribute from the Ondurion wraith lord. (The king of the mountain if I may add). And the helmet allows you to communicate with other dragons telepathically. This amulet *points to upper torso piece* will protect you from the dragons of the north. This pike will allow you to puncture their scales with ease. This shield will protect you from the glare of the dragons of the east. And this ring, will allow you to call upon the aid of dragons when needed.

As for me, I'll stick with my hammer. *Pulls out massive hammer, pith black from probably some forging. Wrapped in what was probably a mix of dead vines, tree bark, and animal skin.* It's a very useful forging tool, but an even stronger weapon. *Grins evilly*

raenef
i knew i could count on you!
*shoots arrow with phoenix feather*
*rips though tree 100-yards away and hits boar*
ha!
now i have tohe pig's mate!

so new comers....
what are your talents?
i know spidergrl is a wonderful writer, but what of the rest of you?

PrinceofBlades
Well Lord Follen is a well skilled wizard. I here he's being trained by a legendary bender...but that's all I heard over at the pub and all.

Lord Follen
"I must say word has traveled quickly then"

PrinceofBlades
Word is know to travel faster than fear. But do not let the word blind you, for it is only word.

Lord Follen
"your words speak great wisdom i must say you are very wise"

PrinceofBlades
Ah, but with age comes wisdom, and I am very old.

Lord Follen
you may be old but you shurly dont show your age!

PrinceofBlades
Show weakness to hide strength. A personal philosophy of mine. For many a heart is fool hardy, but rarely a heart that watches. For attempts are as common as the hair hair on an ox. But success is as rare as a unicorns horn.

Lord Follen
wow that is a deep statement
you truly have great wisdom to say such things

PrinceofBlades
Thank you. But few know the age that encloses such a gift, and ever a few that succed. My wisdom comes from a dark past. A past tha clings to one like a shadow, and becomes apart of one like the heart. With out it, you can not live. With it, you are doomed to die.

Lord Follen
Im sorry to hear of such things spoken from one so wise.

PrinceofBlades
Saddness, is an emotion made for the abcense of happiness. I am grey for one reason: "There is no emotion, there is peace." But let us not discuss such gloomy tales, what brings you to the thread? And how will you be of service.

Lord Follen
hmmm a person told me their could be needed assistance in these lands but im still in Traned by my master so i could lend my elemental bending to what i know

PrinceofBlades
Ahh, you are an elemental bender eh? Well I here your kind is rare, how much for your services?

Lord Follen
ummm what do you mean?

PrinceofBlades
Wait, you mean your here to join? Wow, let me the first to say what an honor it is to be your black smith. I don't know where to start....um what type of armour do you prefer....wait no, what element did you say you where a bender of....hold on whould you like a drink. Ohh I can't wait to tell Rf....

Lord Follen
Ya i was recomened to stay hear by my master so i dont think i want pay. its not good or in my chartacter to get paid. but right now all i realy can do is bend the earth and even then im not that great but im still learning. i hope he will teach me MORE soon!!!!

Lord Follen
oh ya and i dont use armor i just wear my white cloak unless you have a tailor?

PrinceofBlades
I'm sure he will teach you when HE is ready. But by the way, who is your master anyways? What bending is he skilled in.

Lord Follen
I DONT KNOW if i should tell you but i think HE is skilled in ALL typs of bending.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Lord Follen
I DONT KNOW if i should tell you but i think HE is skilled in ALL typs of bending.

Well you don't have to scream I'm right in front of you. But how can you not know your own master?

Lord Follen
Ah but i do know my own Master i just dont think i can trust in you.

PrinceofBlades
Ah but i do know my own Master i just dont think i can trust in you.

Fair enough, care to show me what you know then?

Lord Follen
Very well

*gets into a stance and conontrates and stomps the ground and out pops a log*

*stomps on the groung and it leaps into the air as i kick it it splinters into peices*

PrinceofBlades
Very well

*gets into a stance and conontrates and stomps the ground and out pops a log*

*stomps on the groung and it leaps into the air as i kick it it splinters into peices*

Oye, that was incredible. I heard that there was an earth bender that could make mountains form from the ground, and he could split them too. Can you do that?

Lord Follen
Umm i dont know if i have the will power to do that but the one you speak of is my Master

PrinceofBlades
Umm i dont know if i have the will power to do that but the one you speak of is my Master

Wow, than you must truly feel honored to have someone so reknowned as your teacher. Any way bringing him down here?

Lord Follen
hmmm that is an interesting thing to say as in bringing him down hear when he is already in the area

PrinceofBlades
How so? I don't understand what you imply?

Lord Follen
I may not anwser for i must leave back to my home land im sorry but sertain events cause me to leave

i regret to say ill not be coming back so goodbye kind blacksmith i will Always remember your wisdom of the truths.

raenef
a wizard....
you are very welcome to join.

about the age thing...
seeing as i am the angel of light, i believe that i am the eldest.
i just don't act my age!

I may not anwser for i must leave back to my home land im sorry but sertain events cause me to leave

i regret to say ill not be coming back so goodbye kind blacksmith i will Always remember your wisdom of the truths.
what do you mean by goodbye?

PrinceofBlades
a wizard....
you are very welcome to join.

about the age thing...
seeing as i am the angel of light, i believe that i am the eldest.
i just don't act my age!

what do you mean by goodbye?

Apparently his master is calling.

Coldfire
Oh dear, I missed a lot there. But I am back. Prince, didn't you see my request? I wanted to know if you could make me a sword and some throwing daggers...

spidergrl
eek!eek!eek!eek!eek!eek!

you all joining us?

i got a pig!
who can cook?

I may be interested! wink

PrinceofBlades
Oh dear, I missed a lot there. But I am back. Prince, didn't you see my request? I wanted to know if you could make me a sword and some throwing daggers...

Well actually I did make a sword, but I don't think it is ready for anyone to wield yet. I did make some daggers, however there was a bit of a problem. I seemed to have been robbed from the "Lizard Men", or at least that's what the dragons called them. And due to previous events I am no longer allowed up the mountain. So I can't help you, but I can give you this. *Pulls out map* It shows the places I have visited and where I think the Lizard men are. Good Luck if you take the journey. If not, it will take me a couple of days for me to get the neccesary materials to make a new set.

raenef
lizard mn?
you mean these ppl?
*snaps fingers net full of scaly men appear*
they were running out the door as i came in.
when asked what they were doing, they said that they found shiney things.

Coldfire
Well those shiny things happen to be the missing swords and daggers, I think, lol.

raenef
Well those shiny things happen to be the missing swords and daggers, I think, lol.
they also claim that they aren't lizard men....
they're dragon men....
i don't believe them though....a bit too ugly if you ask me....
what shall we do with them?

Coldfire
Can we make them remotely trustworthy?? If we can, then they may be useful, but if not....

PrinceofBlades
Let me see...nope these aren't them. Bog children, from the dark swamps next to the mountains. Trust me, the lizard men are bigger, and stronger. I'll tell when I first saw them, even i was a little scared. Let me give you an idea of how big they are. *Jogs to caravan, Pulls out a medium sized trunk. Opens trunk to reveal a very shiny belt. Pull top of the pelt to reveal a long "dress" like cover.* This is the skin of one of the lizard men who tried to ambush me. *Reaches high in the sky to show the true size of the pelt. Exceeding me by at least two feat.* But since we have the bog children here let me show you a trick. *walks over to the small children* What have you there?
"Nothing"
Really, want to know what I have?
"Yes, tell us please."
Well what don't I have?
"What rarely has no black smith have? What can you not make, for if you have nought what you have, than what is it you have that you don't?"
What you don't.
"Very well then, here's your stuff back. I assume you will be assisting us with the removal process?"
Actually, I think a few good friends of mine would love to help, RF Coldfire, release them please. They have a very interesting proposition for you. An offer you can't refuse.

Coldfire
Alright, alright. *releases them* What exactly is this proposition??

PrinceofBlades
Well, you see we've been having some trouble with the "swamp monster." Eating our children, and not allowing us to bath in the filthe, of the swamp. and forcing us to bath in cold, CLEAN fresh water. Yuck! So when Prince came here and tresspased into our camp, we told him we would allow him to pass if one day he could assist us in any one thing in the future no matter how big or small. So, since the awakening, we are cashing in our debt, so to speak. We must warn you, this monster is no puch over. The dragons assisted us in the first triumph, however do to recent events *the bog child stares at me while saying this* the dragons have isolated themselves.

"That however," I say interupting the bog child, "We shall leave for a nother day. So what do you think, coldfire?"

Coldfire
"Sounds like we might as well try and help them," I say. "We are both armed, so why not?"

PrinceofBlades
But amory isn't the problem. We need RF, or else this wont work.

Coldfire
Well why not??

PrinceofBlades
It's complicated...I'll tell you when she gets here.

raenef
i'm here!
*suddenly appears*
there's entertainment up north between the loveys
you needed my help?
(i'll be back in 1 hour or at 2PM Pacific Time)

PrinceofBlades
Well if you are still tied to old tales, then I don't think this plan of mine will be going anywhere with you than RF.

Bog child, tell the Dainish to prepare the hordes, I will be moving sooner than we had planed. Coldfire, I would like you to stay here. What ever looms it's head out of the forest don't attack it, or run from it. Let's go *Leaves room with bog child*

raenef
Well if you are still tied to old tales, then I don't think this plan of mine will be going anywhere with you than RF.

Bog child, tell the Dainish to prepare the hordes, I will be moving sooner than we had planed. Coldfire, I would like you to stay here. What ever looms it's head out of the forest don't attack it, or run from it. Let's go *Leaves room with bog child*
so what's the plan?
and what exactly are we doing?

i have heard that the war is over!
or at least all efforts have ceased.

Coldfire
I have no clue what we are doing now.... The war is like over??!! Wow....

raenef
yeah...
nothing except this thread for St. Raz's compass has been updated in more than a week...

PrinceofBlades
*a hooded man traveling in a similar caravan like I do appears at the gate of the camp.* "excuss me" he says, "does the PrinceofBlades live in this camp?"

raenef
*a hooded man traveling in a similar caravan like I do appears at the gate of the camp.* "excuss me" he says, "does the PrinceofBlades live in this camp?"
'yes,'
one to my servants replies.
'unfortunately, you have just missed him. what bussiness do you have with PoB, sir?'

PrinceofBlades
*Smiles wickedly* I've got a treat for him *pulls off robe to reavel a shattered body, the person was covered with nothing but pants and had only one eye, the other eye was white. Unsheaths sword* Don't try anything funny. I am for the Prince and the Prince alone. You will not stray me from my purpose.

raenef
*Smiles wickedly* I've got a treat for him *pulls off robe to reavel a shattered body, the person was covered with nothing but pants and had only one eye, the other eye was white. Unsheaths sword* Don't try anything funny. I am for the Prince and the Prince alone. You will not stray me from my purpose.

*i appear*
what is the meaning of this nonsense?!?!
i will not allow my good friend Pob to be disrespected by the likes of you!

Coldfire
*appears as well* I won't either!!

PrinceofBlades
"I don't think you have much choice" and as he rose his sword to strike, I walked into the camp.

"I believe I wouldn't want my sword stained with the blood of my allies. I have your eye."

"and I your sword."

"Does it meet the standards?"

"Forged in the fire of the eclipse, so no darkness can touch is. Branded with the words of light, so nothing can blind it. And kissed by the elementals, so nothing can harm it."

"Your eye can see the universe and purpose. But do not summon it's powers yet. It must first adapt to your level of understanding."

"Very well then." Tosses sword, and I chuck is eye. We catch the items simultaneously, and try them out. He pulls out his natural white eye, with little sign of pain, and places in the artificial one. It winds and clicks away as I slash a few times with the sword adapting to weight.

"Well be in contact yes, Prince?"

"As I do hope, send Le Forge, my gratitude." With that he mounts his caravan and makes his way back where he came from.

Coldfire
*blinks* Wow, the weirdest people show up when you're around Prince erm lol. *goes off to find Auebrei*

PrinceofBlades
Hehe, at least they didn't ask for the purpose of this sword...

raenef
for you i'm guessing....
next time, do ask your assosiates to be more polite.
there could have been some serious damage done to him.

PrinceofBlades
I will ses what I can do, *walks over to a chest and opens it. Sets the sword done to a peculiar item that was not fully covered by its mantle...*

Coldfire
Ok, I'm intrigued... what are you doin Prince??

PrinceofBlades
Nothing *Slams trunk of chest shut, locking it with countless amounts of locks, lifting to place it on top of the caravan and getting on also.* I don't think anyone will be visiting anytime soon...but I am expecting an arbiter. If he comes, shot him. *Whips the horses and leaves the camp.*

Coldfire
Ummm..... okay..... *goes to give Auebrei a bath and oiling*

raenef
Nothing *Slams trunk of chest shut, locking it with countless amounts of locks, lifting to place it on top of the caravan and getting on also.* I don't think anyone will be visiting anytime soon...but I am expecting an arbiter. If he comes, shot him. *Whips the horses and leaves the camp.*

*sees arbiter in distance*
*pulls out griffin arrow*
*aims with bow*
*releases*
*man falls off horse with arrow protrunding from chest*
*appears near corpse*
that was a mercy kill, had another gotten his hands on you, you would have been tortured.
now what have you got her?
picks up sealed letter and small pouch dropped*
something for PoB i see.....

like a couple of locks will stop me PoB
but i will abide by your wish
*sets items on your desk*
*open window*
*changes gracefully into raven*
*mindspeaks* don't worry, i will return

PrinceofBlades
*Enters room* hehe, they really did it. *Opens letter* To bad their "Key person" wont be returning due to assisnation by his allies. Or shall I say previous allies. *Writes reply letter, ties it to eagle and lets it fly to its destinantion.*

raenef
*Enters room* hehe, they really did it. *Opens letter* To bad their "Key person" wont be returning due to assisnation by his allies. Or shall I say previous allies. *Writes reply letter, ties it to eagle and lets it fly to its destinantion.*
*attacks eagle in mid-flight*
*changes it into a mouse*
you tried to trick me huh PoB?
to bad your messenger suddenly disappeared in the midst of a delivery!

raenef
that messanger...is a live thank you very much!
made sure he survived!

Killer_Dennis
*Rides down on my Dragon, battered and bruised. Once my dragon lands, I fall off it, hitting the ground with a "clank"

Coldfire
Whoa, what happened to you Dennis??!!

Killer_Dennis
Whoa, what happened to you Dennis??!! *Pants, breath getting slower* Attacked by forces..Outnumbered 1,000 to 1..

Coldfire
*Hands Dennis some water* Where??

raenef
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
*Pants, breath getting slower* Attacked by forces..Outnumbered 1,000 to 1..

*summons up bed and warm towel*
*helps KD lie down
odd how you arrive just as PoB said something about betrayal
tell us what happened.

Coldfire
*sits on edge of bed* Yes, do tell.

raenef
*looks up*
i sense an evil presense....

Killer_Dennis
*summons up bed and warm towel*
*helps KD lie down
odd how you arrive just as PoB said something about betrayal
tell us what happened. Well..I was scouting the area when..I saw South Thread Troops. Since they were our allies, I thought I'd great them..instead, they attacked me and my dragon..We were outnumbered. We injured alot and killed atleast 2..We had to retreat..*coughs up blood from arrow in my chest*

Coldfire
*Coldfire feels around with tendrils of magic* I do as well.....

raenef
*reaches for arrow with magic*
*heals wound*
odd....a messenger arrive just before you came....PoB told me to shoot him
i have put him in the room over....
shall we see what PoB's letter says?
pulls out scroll i took from eagle-mouse

PrinceofBlades
Well I cant help it, and he never threatened anyone. I suggest we hire a gate gau

Killer_Dennis
*Breathing gets shorter* Im dieing..I won't last much longer..

raenef
*Breathing gets shorter* Im dieing..I won't last much longer..
hello!
i healed you!

Well I cant help it, and he never threatened anyone. I suggest we hire a gate gau
first off you told me to shoot him
it's a good thing i hit him with a griffin arrow!
i can use my magic on them!
now a bout your letter....

Killer_Dennis
hello!
i healed you!

raenef
*search body with magic*
poison!!!!!!!!
okay then!
this might hurt.
*forces magic into KD*

PrinceofBlades
first off you told me to shoot him
it's a good thing i hit him with a griffin arrow!
i can use my magic on them!
now a bout your letter....

I was referring to the other black smith who came by earlier. As for the letter you cant have it. *eyes glisten red as the paper burns in my hand* Lets just say that an inconvenience accrued. *Smiles wickedly*

PrinceofBlades
*search body with magic*
poison!!!!!!!!
okay then!
this might hurt.
*forces magic into KD*

Unless he's reffering to an emotional pain, than I say let him rot, there are other threads whole will give him a shoulder to lean upon.

raenef
do you want your eagle back?

Killer_Dennis
*search body with magic*
poison!!!!!!!!
okay then!
this might hurt.
*forces magic into KD* *winces as pain surges through me*

Killer_Dennis
Unless he's reffering to an emotional pain, than I say let him rot, there are other threads whole will give him a shoulder to lean upon. Keep a civil tounge in your head! Before I tie it to a lampost mad

raenef
*magic turns blue*
dragon posion.....
*channels it into a pitcher of water on table*
*water turns gold*
you should be okay now...

PrinceofBlades
Keep a civil tounge in your head! Before I tie it to a lampost mad

Ahhhh, theres the KD, i know. hehe, you never cease to amaze. How's that armour suiting you? Shouldn't be fairing well if you got hurt...

raenef
Ahhhh, theres the KD, i know. hehe, you never cease to amaze. How's that armour suiting you? Shouldn't be fairing well if you got hurt...
do you have multiple personalities or something?

Killer_Dennis
Ahhhh, theres the KD, i know. hehe, you never cease to amaze. How's that armour suiting you? Shouldn't be fairing well if you got hurt... Har har very funny..It's fine

Killer_Dennis
*magic turns blue*
dragon posion.....
*channels it into a pitcher of water on table*
*water turns gold*
you should be okay now... thanks..

PrinceofBlades
*Glares Evilly at RF* I don't believe you and I have anything more to discuss. *Pulls out hammer* KD, allow me to fix your armor where the puncture happened. I think I might be able to fix it so it doesn't occur again.

raenef
*Glares Evilly at RF* I don't believe you and I have anything more to discuss. *Pulls out hammer* KD, allow me to fix your armor where the puncture happened. I think I might be able to fix it so it doesn't occur again.
why are you so mad exactally?

Killer_Dennis
*Glares Evilly at RF* I don't believe you and I have anything more to discuss. *Pulls out hammer* KD, allow me to fix your armor where the puncture happened. I think I might be able to fix it so it doesn't occur again. *gives him the plate armor, keeping the leg, helmet, and shoulder armor*

raenef
is it the eagle or the multiple personality thing?

PrinceofBlades
*gives him the plate armor, keeping the leg, helmet, and shoulder armor*

Thanks I'll be done some time tomorrow.

why are you so mad exactally?

*Red Aurora surrounds Pob followed by a black velvet sphere, which in turn divides into seven spheres. The Spheres dissapear and everthing lightens.* These are the six counsil memebers, three of which are avatars, the other three, arbiters. After the milenium wars they could no longer persue their bodies and the earthly way. So 6,000 years later their assistance was needed again. But because of the previous rule, they required an empty vessal. I was volunteered, and since then I have had to house them. Each one unique and different. It makes the person whom I am today. *Sphere returns and the seven bodies become one again.* I hope we shall never mention this again.

Killer_Dennis
Thanks I'll be done some time tomorrow.. Alright..

raenef
srry...

PrinceofBlades
Dont be, you didn't know...

raenef
if it helps any...i feel your pain....
i too am multiple souls roled into one body....

Killer_Dennis
*grabs a glass of wine, and drinks*

PrinceofBlades
It consumes much from me, but at least I didn't have to wrestle with the lord of evil for all of eternity....

PrinceofBlades
KD, fill me up a drink please.

raenef
It consumes much from me, but at least I didn't have to wrestle with the lord of evil for all of eternity....
huh?
*sits on floor and plays with kitten*

raenef
you mean lucifer?
i know him!!!!!!!!!!!!
wait...do i?

Killer_Dennis
KD, fill me up a drink please. *Passes PoB a glass of wine* G2g..cya

raenef
*Passes PoB a glass of wine* G2g..cya
bye!
hand KD kitty....
skips around room

PrinceofBlades
*Passes PoB a glass of wine* G2g..cya

*Swigs wine, and walks out of the room.* I think i'll fix that armor. *walks out the room mumbling.*

Captain REX
The war ended long ago, we're just veterans or dead people. stick out tongue

raenef
Originally posted by Captain REX
The war ended long ago, we're just veterans or dead people. stick out tongue
we are guild members.....
we never fought....

raenef
bye ppl!

PrinceofBlades
I fought, on, behind, and off the lines of fire. But many were affected by the war, they came home different people. Revolutions were sparked, civil wars started, schisms formed, and blood of the emperor was spilled so that this place could be help together.

PrinceofBlades
bye ppl!

Cya

raenef
I fought, on, behind, and off the lines of fire. But many were affected by the war, they came home different people. Revolutions were sparked, civil wars started, schisms formed, and blood of the emperor was spilled so that this place could be help together.
yeah.
ex-servant of the south, dark mistress of the north, angel, demon, mistress of the dark arts, enemy, ally, traitor, assassin, theft, guild member......

held together?
ha!
the place is as split as could be!
only the north/south alliance has held
and the guild members are the only ones who continue to talk!

so everyone.......how are you doing today?
just got an F on an English paper cause my partener had the final!!!!!!!!
but that doesn't matter cause i hate my teacher!

Ken Kenobi
Let these threads die? We had our fun.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Let these threads die? We had our fun.

Let the natural order of things kill those whom wish to die. But we will continue this thread, for I forsee more wars on their way. Live your life and we'll live ours.

Coldfire
I don't think it needs to die just yet either. That really sucks about the English raenef!!

raenef
i'm gonna trick my teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!
we're gonna put the paper in her box tomorrow and say the other group member put it there yesterday(today...)

mind your own business!!!!!!!!
this is our thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>