the ultimate anime showdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
could be anyone shesshomaru vs omanie yu from srpiggan

brolly vs inyuash

heie vs naruto theres no bounds my freinds i could not put a poll cuz its just to big is this has already been done tell me im srry if im doing a topic thats bein done b4 cuz im a dumass

JLred
Id say Brolly beats Inuyasha....

Cait Sith
Dont you think it would be kickass if they had a show that simulated what the fights would be like. Kind of like the show on discovery channel called "Animal Faceoff"
People could vote on their website to who they wanted to fight or something then they would go through the strengths and weeknesses and have them duke it out at the end.
Either that or a show called "Fantasy Faceoff" which could be things like a chimera vs a wyvern or something.

And i think Omanie Yu would beat Shesshomary

brolly23
brolly would destroy inyasha

b-dan
Originally posted by Cait Sith
Dont you think it would be kickass if they had a show that simulated what the fights would be like. Kind of like the show on discovery channel called "Animal Faceoff"
People could vote on their website to who they wanted to fight or something then they would go through the strengths and weeknesses and have them duke it out at the end.
Either that or a show called "Fantasy Faceoff" which could be things like a chimera vs a wyvern or something.

And i think Omanie Yu would beat Shesshomary
rite u are

Kento
Naruto beats Hiei cause Demon Fox is much stronger then him

and

Broli doesn't waste his time with Inuyasha, just kills him with a blast, and goes to find Kakarotto.

BENITO
I've got a good fight
Yoh (shaman king) versus HARU (RAVEMASTER)

last_samurai_44
I would have to say Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin) vs. Solo (One Piece)

penis100
inuyasha would kick broli's ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PS Inuyasha's so hot

Benjio
I've got a good one,
Every single character in Beyblade vs Testuo from Akira confused

In Trigun, I really do wonder who would win between Vash and Knives if it was to the death, because though Vash is most likely better, more life experiences, more to live for, more upgrades and weapons, he has been told not to kill. It would be good to watch.

recca100
RECCA VS HIS BROTHER KURAI WAS AN ULTIMATE FIGHT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.