whos the fastest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
discuss

SnakeEyes
Flash

K Von Doom
end of discussion

Sentry
The Runner, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Then Flash.

hoorayforpeepee
the runner is the fastest from both marvel and dc. the guy can go any speed. 1,442,194 miles per nanosecond? done.

Quick Freeze
everyone loves the runner

David Duchovony
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
discuss

Define vague.

dominic/wolf
i dont know that definetion let me get a dictionary

SnakeEyes
also while you're at it, look up moron...

David Duchovony
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
also while you're at it, look up moron...

LMAO!!!!

armandovalles
i'd say Gladiator, then the Silver Surfer, then Flash, then Supes.

BENITO
NOVA ten times speed of light people

armandovalles
gladiator is like 10x Warp speed dude, nova is nothing!

Sentry
We all know Runner is the fastest.

dominic/wolf
you got something to say to me snakeyes

SnakeEyes
Not really, I kinda think that if I talked to you too much, my level of intelligence would go down a couple notches...

big grin

manjaro
warp speed is warp speed it is absolute, so once a charcter can attain that there ccant be anyone faster than the other

dominic/wolf
yeah i heard retards iq points go down when they talk to more intelegent people

SnakeEyes
Jeez, that was a horrible comeback... I was just commenting on the VERY ignorant/stupid remark you made earlier.

BTW, this is my last post here that is directed towards you: "intelegent" I think that proves my point...

dominic/wolf
snakeyes not worth my time

Superherovandal
Kingdom Come Flash

Myth
I say Super-man. He is the only one to go fast enough to make the world rotate backwards and reverse time.

Sentry
Runner is still faster than any Flash or Superman.

The Flash
Is Runner constantly in different planes of existence? Is he everywhere all at the same time? If not, he's not faster than KC Flash.

manjaro
that doesnt mean he's not faster, that just means that his molecules arent attuned to every dimensional frequency ala constant vibration like KC flash is. i still maintain that warp speed is warp speed. if all can do it, then none can be faster than the other i so put them(KC flash, Runner, gladiator,SS) at the same absolute level. warp speed is listed as a part of there abilites(sometimes called hyperspeed) so unless they come out with a new outlook and or terminology there is nothing faster than warp speed

MERCILOUS
That's all well and good for Marvel, but it's not the way it works in DC.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by manjaro
that doesnt mean he's not faster, that just means that his molecules arent attuned to every dimensional frequency ala constant vibration like KC flash is. i still maintain that warp speed is warp speed. if all can do it, then none can be faster than the other i so put them(KC flash, Runner, gladiator,SS) at the same absolute level. warp speed is listed as a part of there abilites(sometimes called hyperspeed) so unless they come out with a new outlook and or terminology there is nothing faster than warp speed

Physics lesson time

The general idea of warp speed in real science is that to shorten space time in ffront you have to lengthen it to the rear this is an energy dependant process and not all warp speeds are the same.

Some other ideas on how superluminal velocities can be reached are below:

http://www-com.physik.hu-berlin.de/~scharnh/cite16.htm

Oh and for the record once you hit warp you are not really moving space time is therefore Flash is faster roll eyes (sarcastic)

manjaro
i didnt understand a thing you just said. once you hit warp you're not really moving so that means flash is faster?......... huh? blink

whirlysplat
i didnt understand a thing you just said. once you hit warp you're not really moving so that means flash is faster?......... huh? blink

yup thats about it warp means warping space around you you shorten the distance in front by lengthening the distance behind. smile If you warped space enough one step would get you anywhere and the rate of the step is up to you. wink

manjaro
i understood the first sentence but its the "therefore flash is faster" thing i didnt get. i wasnt trying to be smart alecy i was really interested in your theory

Xplosive
The fastet is Living Tribunal, he is all over the MU at same time.

the Darkone
These are the fastest beings

the runner
KC flash
quasar
photon
captain marvel I &II
silver surfer
gladiator
dr. zoom
Adam warlock
thor
beta ray bill
jack of hearts
The flash
The flash (jay garrick)
Kid flash
Makkari
supergirl
superman

whirlysplat
i understood the first sentence but its the "therefore flash is faster" thing i didnt get. i wasnt trying to be smart alecy i was really interested in your theory

Its not really my theory, if it was I would be a a super genius. These are theories which come from several threads of physics. The you can travel faster than C is a relativistic problem. Mass increases as objects approach c. Photons have 0 mass so they need almost no energy to achieve C, the carrier wave moves the particles at 186000 miles per second. Larger objecs gain mass to an infinite level as they approach C (C=speed of light) therefore an ultimate amount of energy is needed to go beyong C as an object with mass. Flash gets round this with the Speed Force. His body is in another dimension which has overlap on our own. His mass does increase infinitely in our universe though this doen't work that well but it works better than marvel explanations for non warp superluminal velocities. In Warp Space/time is altered. If it is warped enough you could be anywhere instantly or even time travel. Contrary to popular belief Physics does not preclude time travel. big grin

whirlysplat
hope that helps guys

Bird
whirlysplat, that was a really cool explanation, but you killed the thread. NICE.

big grin

Wickerman
If this also includes the Marvel Universe, should someone mention Quicksilver? I mean, sure not as fast as the runner but....somewhere up there wink

~wickerman~

armandovalles
quicksilver is fast, but compared to guys like Gladiator, the Runner, Flash, SS, and Quasar, Quicksilver is a slow piece of crap.

Wickerman
Remember the episode from Evo when quicksilver's missing and Toad puts on his outfit and tries to immitate him. SO he stands still and say "Check it out, I'm Pietro...gotta go to the moon.....back"

laughing

~wickerman~

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Bird
whirlysplat, that was a really cool explanation, but you killed the thread. NICE.

big grin

Thanks mate big grin

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Bird

big grin

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=340949&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=2

I am really proud of this one big grin

TheKahn
a bump for leonidas shifty

B dot Rob
Flash is the fastest. I mean he outran INSTANTANEOUS movement. wtf?

King KAM
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
the runner is the fastest from both marvel and dc. the guy can go any speed. 1,442,194 miles per nanosecond? done. the runner isnt the fastest, he was only going that fast because of the space gem.

Murda Mase
Zoom

Blood_Rayne
I think the Silver Surfer is the fastest.

Who is The Runner?

Milkie
Gundam

Milkie
Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
I think the Silver Surfer is the fastest.

Who is The Runner?

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/runnerelder.htm

docb77
Anyone read that JLA:Flash novel? Flash learns to go supraluminal in that one. (he forgets how by the end of the novel) I'm putting Flash on top in my list. Not sure how the current professor Zoom would fit in since his powers are time based instead of speed based.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Myth
I say Super-man. He is the only one to go fast enough to make the world rotate backwards and reverse time.

As far as I know of Supes used to be the fastest back in the 90's, but right now the Flash (Wally) is mainly because he can (could?) tap into the speed force or just steal everyone's speed.

So basicly in a race the Flash would win because he could just steal the speed from whoever he is racing against.

Avalonofthewind
Flash, and then the Eradicator.

docb77
Eradicator??? :confused1:

Scarlet_Spidey
I really don't know why you guys are saying the gladiator.
He's just Melvin Potter, the overly grown bald guy with
rotating knifes in the form of a circle taped on his arms.

Oh yes, the moon missile is still the fastest and realistic
one, at the speed of a highly advanced missile he can go.
Case closed.

Superherovandal
In DCU: Zoom then Flash

In MU: Runner and then Silver Surfer.

leonidas
Originally posted by TheKahn
a bump for leonidas shifty

ahhh . . . embarrasment

zoom is a time traveller, i think and so would likely be faster than anyone. flash is faster than anyone in marvel including runner unless runner has the space gem. i've often wondered what would happen in a race between them -- flash seems to have access to near limitless speed because of th speed force. runner HAD almost unlimited speed from the gem. i really don't know if the gem would supercede the speed force or not . . .?

oh, and don't give me crap about runner doens't need to accelerate. in the galactic marathon he sure as hell had to build up his speed . . .

Grimm22
Originally posted by Superherovandal
In DCU: Zoom then Flash

Well even though technicly Zoom isnt actually fast, ill go with it anyway. But, they are about the same except when Wally is like protecting Linda or somthing then he pretty much leaves Zoom in the dust.

Murda Mase
Originally posted by Grimm22
Well even though technicly Zoom isnt actually fast, ill go with it anyway. But, they are about the same except when Wally is like protecting Linda or somthing then he pretty much leaves Zoom in the dust.

Zooms creating sonic booms, mass punches and punching people at light speed.....and Zooms not fast. laughing

ps. He killed Wally's twins with a sonic boom well holding Linda where was Wally's speed then?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Murda Mase
Zooms creating sonic booms, mass punches and punching people at light speed.....and Zooms not fast. laughing

ps. He killed Wally's twins with a sonic boom well holding Linda where was Wally's speed then?

Well its not that he isnt "fast" its just that he dosent actually have super speed. So technicly he really isnt fast.

Oh and Wally went back and kicked Zoom's ass and preventing the death of his twins, so yeah.

Murda Mase
Originally posted by Grimm22
Well its not that he isnt "fast" its just that he dosent actually have super speed. So technicly he really isnt fast.

Oh and Wally went back and kicked Zoom's ass and preventing the death of his twins, so yeah.

If he doen't have superspeed then how can he do this.
http://img163.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flashv2200page053xv.jpg
http://img163.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flashv2200page116kj.jpg

After Jesse gave Wally her mantra, Wally even says hes as fast as Zoom now.
http://img163.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flashv2200page147fb.jpg

Zoom could not do this stuff if he didn't have super speed.
http://img163.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flashv2200page187un.jpg
http://img163.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flashv2200page199fw.jpg

If he didn't have super speed he couldn't do a thunder clap to cause a avalance.
http://img274.imageshack.us/my.php?image=theflashv2199201gz.jpg

Or do a sonic boom with a snap of his fingers.
http://img52.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flashv2198157ow.jpg
http://img52.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flashv2198163ag.jpg

Impulse fastest boy alive, Zoom fastest man alive.lol
http://img287.imageshack.us/my.php?image=theflashv2199035pv.jpg

And Wally got in a lucky push in Flash 225.

He didn't beat Zoom's ass.

Grimm22
Okay maybe I exajerated a bit with the whole "beating Zooms ass thing".

But, he dosent have super speed because his powers are based on time and they dont come from the speed force. I mean I guess you could say he has super speed its just not the same as all the other speedsters

Murda Mase
Well there's other characters with superspeed power that doesn't come from the speed force.

Some characters speed comes from magic, strength and time.

Now there is no speed force, so....

Did you get the line of Zoom's speed not actually being speed from the Wikipedia artical?

Grimm22
No, I didnt get my info from Wikapedia.

I mean, yes there are other speedsters that dont have actual speedforce powers or anything like that but its just that Zoom is basicly not in our plane of time that makes him "not fast" I mean obviously he is fast, its just not in the same manor of speaking as other speedsters.

Ok he does have super speed I guess you could say although super time speed would probobly be more accurate.

Murda Mase
Oh, I only asked that because some other dude I was talking to said Zoom wasn't a speedster on another forum got it from there.

supersayin4goku
dudes what happent to the all time greatest flash he is the fastest ask me why i will simply tell u that he is the fastest man alive

Grimm22
Originally posted by supersayin4goku
dudes what happent to the all time greatest flash he is the fastest ask me why i will simply tell u that he is the fastest man alive

What???

That makes no sense what you just said.

Also, the Flash may seem to be alive, but he's dead on the inside Happy Dance

diabloman
road runner

Superherovandal
oh yeah he is the fastest. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.