Cant Get Onto Account

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Richie&Dustin
This is Richie515, im on my brother's account... i convinced him to add my name so that whenever i post everyone knows its me, because im the only one that posts on that board, he doesen't... and whenever I log in it won't let me post or anything like that, it just tells me to log in, but when i go down to the bottom of the screen, you know where it says how many members are on, and lists who they are, and it says im logged in, and i was able to get logged off of it using the "how can i delete my account" (or something like that) and i logged myself off, before i wasn't able to get on i had my name saved onto my computer, then i unsaved it so that my brothers could go through the posts, but i didn't want them to post under my name, but then i changed my mind, and went to log back on... but it wouldn't let me post and yea... so is there any way i can get onto my account and be able to post and all that??? i cant even get into it to change my password, i've reset it about a million times...

Clovie
i don't follow confused
cookies?

Richie&Dustin
yea...

Richie&Dustin
i think so

Korri
Originally posted by Clovie
i don't follow confused
cookies?

yeah, probably shouldnt bother posting at all if you dont have anything interesting or helpful to say...

the general rule is that you cannot have more than one account to one IP address because it is detected as a sock account,

i dont understand why you expected that you would need to make a "back-up" account anyway??

didnt you read the FAQ or the forum guidlines before joining..

you could have been banned anyway if one of the mods ran a sock check?

seems pretty stupid to shoot yourself in the foot like that to me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.