Morph versus Mystique

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
DECIDE!!!

Cosmo Kramer
This would indeed be a battle of wits. They would keep changing into each other and nothing would ever get resolved.

colossus17
mystique takes it she is not only better at morphing then him and has more experience..but also she is a trained martial artist and very quick and agile.....morph is going down

jplatinum
Agree with whats above.

Morph gets knocked the H-E-double hockey sticks out.

Jimmy Buggs
Morph can change into non human shapes, So i say he wins. He can just morph into a whale and flop on her

wannabe
Mystique has begun to extend her morphing abilities A LOT lately...she takes it. love

DarkCrawler
No..Morph takes it.

Superstrenght, speed, ability to fly, ability to turn almost into anything he wants to be...

Mainstream
Morph...he's basically a mutant tranformer

mr.smiley
depends.
i know in her solo book mystique got shot in the heart but it didn't harm her for the fact that she shape shifter all her vital organs to other parts of her body.

Mainstream
mistique is crafty.

mr.smiley
i realy don't know what morph can do though.

Mainstream
Exiles Morph can turn into stuff and combinations of stuff...yet he looks pretty much like himself...think the genie in the Aladdin movies and cartoon series.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by mr.smiley
depends.
i know in her solo book mystique got shot in the heart but it didn't harm her for the fact that she shape shifter all her vital organs to other parts of her body.

Morph got his hand cut away and didn't even feel any pain...

I think that he doesn't even have organs.

Mainstream
Exiles morph don't he's quite durable...like sandman minus the weakness to water. he'll take this one.

radioboy121
Exiles Morph is extremely versatile in that he can also turn into inanimated objects too. But Mystique, especially in her own comic has shown to be an extremely better shapeshifter than her former version, such as turning into monsters, adaptation of another head, wings, spikes, etc., and she can relocate her vital organs making her much harder to kill. By durability, Morph can take more punishment, but Mystique is a trained assassin, far more experienced and just more resourceful in taking out Morph (he can still be knocked out a la Exiles Sasquatch).

Mainstream
yeah but energy attacks such as Hyperion heat vision beam hurt him more than being punched or kicked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.